tuscl

Prostitute Refund Requested, Missouri Man Gets Arrested

Thursday, December 2, 2010 1:54 AM
COLUMBIA, Mo. (CBS/AP) A Missouri man decided to register a complaint with the police, to get his money back. Allegedly, 19-year-old Ryan McNames wasn't happy with the service he got from two prostitutes, and he wanted a refund. Guess who's under arrest? The Columbia Daily Tribune reported last week that McNames told police that he offered two women $60, for one to show him her chest and the other to perform oral sex on him. A Columbia police spokeswoman says the two women left with the money, but didn't perform the sex act. McNames reportedly told police Saturday he wanted at least a $40 refund. McNames was then arrested on suspicion of patronizing prostitution. He did get out of jail by posting a $500 bond. Apparently he did not seek a refund on that. [view link]

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Deserves it.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    not too bright
  • troop
    14 years ago
    didn't get what he expected/wanted? young, dumb, and still full of cum.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    There's three massage parlors in Columbia. Why didn't he just go there?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If he was that hard up for sex, he shouldn't have paid the bail to get out of jail! It's not too hard to find sex in jail!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    ^ ss1: I have been away from North America for less than a month. Jail is starting to look enticing:)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    shit farmer, then just hop on a plane and winter in Florida. With the way things are in the travel industry right now you could probably score a very nice hotel room in Miami for surprisingly reasonable money. Hell, if I was you - single, monetized with my company sold and otherwise limited in responsibilities, I'd probably spend the winter spreading good cheer, and more than a few legs, throughout the best clubs in Florida. :)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Thats the problem with owning a vacation home. You feel obligated to spend all of your spare time there. My neighbor has a beach house in Orange Beach AL. So he always goes to the same place. My daughter has suggested that I buy a condo in FL. Hell, I could pay cash for one but I would rather just rent and go more places. Of course she has her motive. She wants to use it. LOL.
  • ztrzi2000
    14 years ago
    I laughed out loud at this story. It it sometimes pretty awesome to enjoy the stupidity of others. Thank you very much for sharing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion