tuscl

Strippers promising to call you.

Monday, November 29, 2010 7:57 PM
I'm wondering how widespread the apparent hustle of having the lady (I use the term very loosely). On my recent Texas trip to a few clubs, two ladies both promised to call me. One asked for a 'tip' - the other didn't do anything special. I've had other women promise they'd call me the next day or 'soon' - but none have every done so. I assume they say this to get tips - I never believe them when they make this offer - especially since they know I'm from out of town. How frequently do other guys find strippers also promising to meet them outside the club? What % of the time to the girls actually contact you? I imagine if they know you're local they won't as likely make the promise - as they know you can come back anytime. If they know you're local - it might be a serious offer!?? Just curious! Thanks.

19 comments

• Knightline
    14 years ago
    Yes, they are more likely to give their numbers to locals - but the ones I'm referring to just ask me for my card - they don't give their number out!! That must be the big tip-off that it's a scam to get bigger tips. I generally don't tip at all - I figure $20-$30 for 3-4 minutes is a good enough rate as it is.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I agree tipping on lap dances is stupid and better to reward them by just buying another dance. Here in Columbus Ohio gentlemen's club dances are $30-50. $30 for mostly air dances or one way contact, and $50 for dances with two way contact. Where as I can go to Detroit, Cleveland or Dayton and get two way contact for $20/song. I have had dancers ask me for tips after giving their phone number. I never buy dances from them again if they try that stripper shit though. One even knew what kind of cash I had in my wallet somehow (she must have got a good look inside when I opened it to pay her for the dances). I told her I was broke and did not have any more money left on me and she said "what about that $20 I saw in your wallet?" Pretty creepy and I have never bought dances from her since then.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Any scam or hutstle to make the customer feel special so he will buy more dances or come back when she's working. A dancer friend told me that the wastebasket in the dressing room is full of business cards. They never even look at them, but we are supposed to believe that "something" is possible. Expecting a dancer to call you is a waste of time, unless and until repeated club visits establish some kind of connection. Even then, it's fragile.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Are you talking about p4p meetups or free? If you are trying to score a free date then you are SOL. I travel a lot and fuck strippers all over the country. IME, however, it is almost always an impulse decision for the girl. It is simple: If she needs the cash and you have the cash, you are staying in a nice hotel and you otherwise don't give off a creepy vibe, then a same night p4p OTC meeting could be in the cards. In fact, I wrote an article about OTC when traveling: [view link] Lastly, IME the ones that say "I'll call you tomorrow" never do unless you already have OTC history with them.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i make it a habit to never give out my number or take theirs. it backfired on me once as i had one OTC BBBJCIM from a stripper that was damn good. i told her i would be in town next month and i guess she wasnt working when i returned. and i sooo was looking forward to getting head from her again. i do a lot of traveling and visit out of town SC and eventhough it would seem like a great idea to have their numbers. i say keep it all ITC, make arrangements ITC for OTC and future hook ups. too much can go wrong if she has your number and if you have a significant other things really can go bad. let the stripper know what your schedule is going to be and when you plan to return and see if she is there when you do return
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I don't want them calling me. I have done FS ITC in Atlanta with the same stripper 6 consecutive times and she keeps asking for my number. Says she wants to ride in my new Mustang, do dinner, etc. But I want no part of that. There have only been two that ever got my name and address. My original ATF and now gridget but we are way beyond ATF status.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Most of my dealings are local, and I give out my Google Voice number rather freely, to almost anyone who seems at all likely to call me back. I've gotten calls from roughly a quarter of the girls to whom I've given it, so depending on call backs is a vain hope. :) I've also taken numbers from girls after an in club encounter occasionally, and the answer rate on those is about 75%. I suspect the fact that I've already given them money is a factor in *that* statistic.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I often get numbers from dancers in clubs after spending some bucks on them. Of those that I have called back the answer rate has been 100%. I have brought a girl to my place exactly one time and it was a disaster. That will never happen again; OTC will always be in an hotel. I don't pass out my phone number but I flog one of my email addresses to any girl that asks for it so as to keep me informed of schedules and clubs on their tours of Alberta.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I have had some call me, especially if they were serious about meeting otc. Their calling you is a function of how much they think you will spend on them or what they can get. If you spend $100 or more on a gal for a series of dances if she is smart she will call you bc she knows your probably a big spender. If you spend $300 and she does not call (to get you to see her again) IMO she is stupid. The smart ones will call a guy who spends money on them.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    I have never given out my number to any stripper. The most I usually I give out is my secondary email address to a few of my favorite local dancers.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've got a cellphone full of stripper numbers, and the results of which ranged anywhere from "come see me in the club" to dinner & a movie, to becoming her fuck buddy. Rick is right about these women being impulsive - many calls came in the wee hours of the morning when the girl was either drunk, bored, or both. Good thing I turn my phone off @ night, or I would have been busted big time!
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Once our relationship ITC reaches the point that we are considering OTC, dancers seem to call the next day or two after I give them my number. Sometimes it's just to say hi and when am I coming back in to see her, but a lot of times the call is to see if I can hook-up - like in an hour or so...jones got her bad. Go ahead give 'em your number. I don't do that a lot, but my experience has been that only about 25% actually do.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i've given my number out a few times. most of them never call but a couple have and one of them turned into free booty calls. unless you shower them with money, which i don't do, the odds are usually low but that one made up for alot of the other ones that didn't call.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i should add that the opposite side of the coin, strippers giving me their number has given me a higher return. a few that i called turned into relationships albeit short that gave me the same results mentioned in my previous post.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    None, other than my ATF, ever do or have called me. My favorite bartender does call to let me know about certain dancers that might interest me.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    The words "strippers" and "promises" should never be used in the same sentence.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    That and "check is in the mail" Most strippers are just trying to put their hooks into you farther.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    If you read my posts, you know how I feel about being selective about giving out or taking phone numbers unless you know for sure. It just depends on how well you know a dancer. In the past 24 hours I've been texted by two dancers who want to hook up. Is it still Thanksgiving? (Well, no, it's actually build-up-the-Christmas Club-budget time.) Update, now three.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    When I find a dancer that I like and want to spend more time with in the future - especially of the OTC variety, I give them my card (I know... that ISN'T the wisest thing to do, but I live on the edge in many ways). Sometimes, they ask for it first, which is a good sign. To me, it's important to establish a communication channel. I need to be able to coordinate my ITC visit when they are there. Agreed, they will promise to call, and almost always they don't call when they promised (ie I'll call you tomorrow), but sooner or later, they always call. (probably the major reason is they need you to come in and spend money) Once things progress to the OTC phase, communication is a necessity. Gotta make those arrangements! Also, if something changes at the last minute - and sometimes they do for me OR the girl, you gotta be able to adjust. I've even had to direct them to my hotel, turn by turn... The bottom line is... you GOTTA establish the communication channel!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion