tuscl

Strip club with good buffets

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 6:09 AM
There used to be a club in columbus called Sirens that had a $5 cover and a great buffet. Then it was bought out by the dreamgirls corporation and they raised the cover to $10 and decreased the quality of the buffet to representing more like a gas station snack bar than a buffet, until eventually just getting rid of it. Any cities/clubs have good strip club buffets still left standing?

24 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Not a buffet, but Showgirls south of Miami used to have a free lunch you could order. It was always pretty good. No idea if they still do it.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Platinum Plus in Columbia offers a free lunch buffet on Wed.-Fri. It is very limited. Usually a meat and 3 vegatables to choose from. I have only had it a couple of times, but the food was decent. It is catered in daily by a local restaurant. Since the day cover is only $3 the free buffet makes for a great deal.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I noticed a couple of lcoal clubs are offering free Thanksgiving buffets today (Wednesday).
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    snowtime, it is catered by the Lizzard Thicket, a country restaurant on Broad River RD. I think that vincemichaels only goes to PP for the buffet. lol...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    And the Pope is Jewish, Shadowcat LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Treasures and St. James in Houston have great buffets. Showgirls in Sunrise, Fl. has a minor buffet, usually hot dogs and stuff. PP has the decent buffet as mentioned above, and I do like it for the cheap cover on days, it is well worth it to eat it. Then, with your hunger for food satiated, one can pick a lovely at PP to . . . . . . . . . PS, Shadowcat, the doctor says I am fine, no dread diseases.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, The food at Stir Crazy is reported to be good, but it sure isn't free, nor cheap.
  • onelook222
    14 years ago
    'legs and eggs' for breakfast at partners. Erie, pa. Never been there myself but have been told it's not bad
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I really don't go to an SC for food. Usually I've had a decent dinner or lunch and just want to have some drinks and some beautiful women to look at. In Cbus, I can always get one but not always both. *sigh*
    14 years ago
    Delilah's in Philly has a decent buffet 5-7 pm daily. Not what it was 2-3 years ago but still decent. $5 cover starting at 5, so if you arrive 4:59 or earlier - truly free. Of course their drink prices more than make up for it.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Palms in Signal Hill CA (Long Beach) is pushing theirs. Don't know how good it is.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    The Fare in Dallas has a good late night breakfast buffet. It is fun to get drunk on your own bottle of Crowne, see naked women and at around 4 am eat a country fried steak with gravy, eggs and biscuits. Then, drunk but with a full belly to soak up the booze, head back to the hotel to sleep it all off. Of course, I am only around for the buffet if I have not made other plans. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Brad's Brass Flamingo has an afternoon buffet also. It isn't filet mignon, but it is adequate to sop up some of the drinks while having the Brad's experience. I've had it several times and I live to type about it
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I've also heard the food is good at BBF, but I can't bring myself to eat it. I just have this thing about worrying who hasn't washer their hands and where those hands have been...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Met up this evening with vm at Stir Crazy in Miami. They were going to have a Thanksgiving/Cuban buffet, but I had to get back to work. Perhaps he will let us know if it was any good. Or maybe he left right after me.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I think Centerfolds here in Houston has one of the best buffets. But desert in the $55 pay as you go CR can include some really good HJ forplay then CFS with the right dancer. Then the girl likes to sip champagne and have some desert which is complimentary with the CR fee. My fav time is to sneak away from the office at lunch time for some good food and sneaky fun in CR.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    This reminds me of the old joke: "I read Playboy for the articles."
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol harry. Actually the joke I was going to throw out there was "What's next, the best early bird specials near a club?" But I decided to be a good sport instead. :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I guess we aren't including carpet munching.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    As if most strippers leave much of a carpet to munch...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    My favorite strip club to eat at is Cheeks in Dayton area. $5 cover and free complimentary kitchen when they open and stays open until late in the night around 1am. The guy preparing the food (burgers, salads, etc.) has a tip jar so it is expected to tip a couple bucks but when you are getting a Salisbury steak dinner and $3 drink prices, I am cool with it. For Columbus, Club X orders pizza/wings around 7:30pm on monday/fridays for monday night football and college football tailgate party. Free cover before 8pm and drinks are $3-4. Cols Gold is free cover before 7pm and free food set out on friday/saturday dayshift (noon and 3pm) but it is usually soggy and cold by the time I get there. Kahoots has a buffet on the last friday of every month but it is $10 cover/$6 drinks and from the reviews I have read it is hit or miss. Sometimes they don't even bother to put up the buffet. Dreamgirls advertises as "football heaven" with madden cookbook buffet on sunday/mondays but this is false advertising because they do NOT have it. I saw an ad for Penthouse Detroit that they have the only Executive certified chief in the city.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    LOL, rd and hd, I've read Playboy Articles and eaten at stripclub buffets. OP's question a legit one, because good stripclub buffets can be a good time management tool, effectively saving 30-40 minutes (I'm assuming one wants a bit more than burgers and dogs or chips and dips). Bare Ellegance, (L.A.) has a decent lunch buffet Friday afternoons (meat, potatoes, veggies or salad, fruit spread, cheese/cracker spread, etc). Mens Club (Dallas) has chef on staff, but only occasional buffets, usually early Friday evenings( shrimp, bbq chicken, sliced potatoes, etc). Good thing about buffets- to order service at stripclubs are often slow, IME.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    minnow you make a good point about the order service being slow. I once turned in a meal ticket (dreamgirls gives a meal ticket with your $10 day cover before 7pm valid for a free chicken sandwich or burger) and I waited nearly 1 hour. I complained about it and she said "the previous waitress that was working must have lost your ticket, I'll put another order in for you". Not going to waste my time with that kind of service again!
  • gk
    14 years ago
    GMD, re: 'not carpet to munch': I guess it's more like the difference between commercial grade carpet, plush and shag. The buffet at Sundowners in Niagara Falls used to be good. Haven't been there lately. Some local "wanabe" clubs have experimented with late afternoon buffets. All stopped. The downtown Cleve no-touch club (why give them any more top-of-mind-awareness than that) usually has a large afternoon/early evening bribe buffet. Don't take the bribe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion