tuscl

Chciago

cerromar
Florida
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 8:59 PM
Is it worth going to clubs in Chicago - or should I pay the cabfare and hit Indiana?

6 comments

• harrydave
    14 years ago
    Detroit, Kokomo or East St. Louis. All worth traveling to.
  • Kimi
    14 years ago
    Id visit polekatz, club 390 and industrial strip. Read up on Arnies if that's your thing. Within city limits best bet is probably the admiral but its all air dances.
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    I pretty much agree with Kimi. Your best option inside city limits is the Admiral if you are only going to look. Admiral is full nude on stage but LOW milage. Definitely go outside city limits if possible. 390 and other clubs in the surrounding areas get good reviews.
  • joesparty
    14 years ago
    I second Industrial Strip. Pretty good mileage as far as Chicago-area clubs go, but nowhere near Detroit. Zipcar is a nice alternative to cabs, which would be expensive all the way to IS.
  • Sinz
    14 years ago
    Check out All-Stars in North Lake, not far from O'Hare.
  • smokeybear
    14 years ago
    No, it is not worth going to clubs in either Chicago or even anywhere in the state of Illinois. As I have allready mentioned, and even read once in the Chicago Tribune before, Illinois has a state law that mandates a minimum distance of 15 feet between dancers and customers, and violators face stiff prison sentences and the sex offender registry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion