tuscl

Picking up company on the streets?

Saturday, November 13, 2010 6:49 PM
Anyone live in LA and have good tips info pricing suggestions on picking up some beautiful girls to "hang out" with? I like real girls, latinas and asians mainly, but am down for anything decent to be honest. Help please!

14 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would go down to Tijuana and visit one of the brothels like Adelitas or Hong Kong if you want latinas.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    The only girls you'll find on the streets are homeless, worn out drug addicts. Do you really find the streetwalkers who get busted on 'COPS' attractive?
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    As close as you are to TJ, I think that's good advice. The strung out girls on the street are not worth risking the potential exposure to "health hazards", and maybe worse - getting caught in some sting operation!
  • projektzero
    14 years ago
    I am in the Valley. I just want some advice on doing it since I am bent on doing it. Anyone with experience of this nature?
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    Sorry, but the ones you are going to find on the street would never qualify as 'beautifull girls' in my book and they are not interested in 'hanging out'. Particularly as a newbie I would recommend that you go to [view link] or [view link]
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    projektzero said "I am in the Valley. I just want some advice on doing it since I am bent on doing it." Lets us know when your episode of Cops comes on.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    I am in the Valley. I just want some advice on doing it since I am bent on doing it. -------------------------------------------- ^ if you hook up with the wrong girl, you'll end up bent in other ways.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Sure. Head to downtown or some of the heavily latino neighborhoods in south LA. Look for the girls walking the streets. They won't be classy, beautiful, or even have most of their teeth. But they will sure be real.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    I am in the Valley. I just want some advice on doing it since I am bent on doing it. ----------------------- Do you also want the experience of HIV, being robbed, being arrested for a rather embarassing reason, or crappy sex? Because one, or all, of those is the "experience" you have a good chance of getting.
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    ok so since you are so bent on doing this, let me give you one piece of advice, if you find that "girl" to "hang out" with, make sure she gets in the car, if she tries to make a deal while out side, she might be a cop, oh and make sure she shows you the "goods" and don't use direct phrases, use as much slang as you can, cops need the "perp" to use the exact wording in order to make a successful arrest. i cant say for certain that this will help you 100% but at least knowing what to look out for might help you and keep you from being the one "bent over" all i know is that a female undercover wont get into the car and they wont flash you any parts or look too slutty, but they will try to get you to speak the phrases that they need you to use to make an arrest, and they will need to make sure that a price was also quoted so if she is trying to get you to say what she wants and shes not in the car, she will not get in at all and give her "take down" signal from where shes standing. i dont know how the cops operate these stings everywhere but what i do know is: 1.they wont put their female officers at greater risk, so the best way to do that is keep them on the outside of the car, so if she dont get in the car, then slowly drive off. 2.they need exact phrases and a quoted price to make a successful arrest, so using slang is your best defense here and if she tries to get you to say exactly what you want then just drive away. 3.most stings will take place in the day time or early evening but never late, so try go when you think its safe but late enough to where cops wont even bother to do those types of stings. 4.take a month to scout the area, cops will set up where they know they have complete control of the area, and the undercover will blend in so start getting used to familiar faces and familiar with the surrounding areas, this way you can spot any unusual cars with cops in them sitting and waiting with a clear view of a large area of the target location and there will be a few marked cars close by just sitting in unusual areas so they can have all basis covered, if any car look suspicious and out of place then drive away. 5.don't blame me for you getting caught, after all, this is the internet and not every advice can be helpful so you just have to take my advice at your own risk, and since i don't know how cops operate their stings everywhere i cant be sure that what i have said will help you completely, im just speaking from experience that i have had in my area so that's all i can really say on this. i hope this helps you achieve your goal, and keeps you out of cuffs.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I agree about this activity being ill-advised, but in the interest of open discussion, try: [view link]
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    pro, I feel your pain. People "in the know" in LA understand that the best place to scratch that itch is near the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. and Western Ave. The gals there tend to be statuesque, attractive, and really know how to work a penis. No doubt $60-80 should straighten you out, at least with a BJ, which is really the specialty offering in that part of town. Good luck!
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    @rickdugan they know how to work a penis because they probably have one of their own!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol bumrubber - come on now, would I steer out new member wrong? :) Maybe I should have told him that they are statuesque, and a few may be a bit manly looking, because they are eastern European ;) Hopefully he got a chance to take that advice and give it a whirl last night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion