Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Veteran's Day

samsung1
samsung1101791440

Ohio

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just wondering any clubs doing anything to celebrate Veteran's day this Thursday? I know some clubs give free admission with military IDs all year round.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

Free admission w/military i.d.?

Latter half of the Cold War, good percentage of the public, including clubs & strippers, treated us like shit. The only ones who paid us homage was the LBFM's of Subic.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Good to see you have this. Wish we had it over here.

As an ex-military guy myself I am all for it.

Profile picture for bumrubber
bumrubber
•

How about a free fuck for any WWII vet who can still get it up?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Are you bragging bumrubber?

Profile picture for bumrubber
bumrubber
•

I just thought it would be a nice idea, well-deserved!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

No

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

The club in columbus that gives free admission with military ID I believe is Columbus Gold. It is free cover for anyone before 7PM but after 7PM without a military ID or hotel key it is $5 week night cover or $12 for weekend cover (they have a feature dancer and a small buffet)

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

"Good to see you have this. Wish we had it over here."

Dude, Veterans Day/Armistice Day in the USA is called Remembrance Day over there & in countries like Canada. I think you guys in the UK might celebrate it on a weekend though and not just on November 11th. You know...the day with all the Poppy flowers?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement