tuscl

LESBIAN STRIPPERS

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 6:47 PM
many of the girls at clubs i visit go around kissing each other or feeling each other tits and ass. do you think that a lot of the dancers are seriously into other girls or are they just playing to the crowd. the only time i ever did a VIP double the girls left very little to the imagination. they both sucked each others tits, played with each others pussy then licked their fingers. know doubt left that they were into it not just showing off!!!

16 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I met a stripper this weekend who said she was only experimenting one time and is not a real lesbian...but her stage performance told me otherwise. When a guy was tipping her she didn't do shit...but when a girl stood up to tip her she gave her a full minute or so of attention
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    One dancer told me, years ago, that all of the naked flesh, toned bodies and sensual dancing was bound to make a girl curious as to "what if." That's how she explained to me that at least half the dancers in Detroit are bi or bi-curious. They have not ruled men out, just included women. Of course, I always hear the line from them that only a woman can truly satisfy another woman. So, that's their world.
  • Orlimar
    14 years ago
    A significant portion of the strippers I've known are bi or bi-curious. There are certainly a few lesbians as well though I suspect bi is much more popular. That said, two of the hottest girl-girl show combos I know are totally straight but know what brings in the tips. They probably make at least 10x (easy) on stage what the other girls do.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    well ovre half of the girls i have talked to are bi or just like other women. many test the theory and try being with other girls. on stage they play with other dancers and girl customers adn get thrills from it. i have known some to have a life partner and still working in the clubs doing xtras with men. even if the girl isnt bi or willing to be with another woman they do like looking at women and admiring them
  • bang69
    14 years ago
    A lot of strippers are bi or bi courious. A good frined of mine is a stripper in SC she is bi. When strippers play with each other. Its mostly a show for the customers enjoyment 7 a nother way to make money.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    this same subject was described here a few months ago. i remember saying that i believed that most of the dancers were bi or lez and if i recall correctly most others that posted didn't think that to be true. nobody is taking that course in this thread, i'm puzzled.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    yeah this topic has been discussed a bunch of times. From my experiences I believe many (if not most) dancers are bi, and a handful are lesbian. One club I frequent seems to have alot of gay dancers. Don't know why. Personally, I don't care what they are as long as they ACT like they are gay when they are dancing for me.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LOL, i just noticed that i said described as opposed to discussed, duh
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Lesbian refers to female homosexuality. As soon as she participates in sexual activity with a male, she becomes bi-sexual. Now, of course, you and Bill Clinton have to define sexual activity.... Can a dancer be Lesbian? Sure, if she's not doing sexually gratifying things with guys. As soon as that lap dance starts turning her on though I think, by definition, she becomes bi-sexual. I think very, very few dancers are truly lesbian. A larger population has sex with guys and other girls, and then I would guess that a fairly small population of otherwise heterosexual dancers is bi-curious because if she likes it, she becomes bi (or perhaps even lesbian), or if she doesn't like it she remains hetero.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I know my ATF is bi. Do I care, not one bit.
  • manuela
    14 years ago
    Most of girls are bi, money is a thing and also all other reasons above are right. But most important; girls are not scared to try something new and girl/girl is getting 100% excepted. Guys however, are scared to try something with other guys; it will make them unpopulair, gay and so on... Conclusion; most bi, only some lesbian!
  • womanlover
    14 years ago
    I've been to several different strip clubs and many are lesbians. I talked to several and they are bisexual - have a female lover or roommate they are with, but also like guys too. I think many are and get turned on seeing the other girls dancing nude - have seen it many times where they play with each others tits and reach a hand into thier panties. I've asked some and they admit to being bi. It doesn't bother me. Once I had 2 girls in the back together and the one ate the other out right there in front of me - wouldn't let me do more than play with their tits.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    My old ATF turned girlfriend was bisexual. Just made things sexier for me. Everyboby's right on this one because there is no standard answer. I seems to me that the close working atmosphere of the clubs drops the inhibitions of straight girls and makes them playful with each other. And when they see us responding, they add it to their act. When it's fake, we can usually tell. But the playful stuff is still fun to watch. In some clubs that Ive been going to a long time, literally half the dancers are bi and some lesbian. The rest are trying to figure it out. On the other hand, some clubs seem to attract only straight women and the bi or lezzy one is the exception. But most every dancer I know well at the moment has a boyfriend or husband at home, so if they show the playfulness, it puts them in the bi-curious category. The old Circus in Cleveland was heavy with bi and bi-curious dancers and a few lesbians, as I recall.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    The lesbians and bi girls are easy to distinguish from each other. The ones that grab my cock and want to do extras are bi. The ones who ignore me are obviously lesbians.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    This is a silly post. Who cares? When I go to a SC, it is all about ME!!!! If I have a good time, it matters not a plugged sou to me if the dancer who services me is gay, bi, hetero, or interested in orange one-legged midgets. This is FANTASYLAND that we enter when we go to SCs.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    gk says: Posted: 11/04/10 The old Circus in Cleveland was heavy with bi and bi-curious dancers and a few lesbians, as I recall. ----------------------------------------------------- ^ i never went to the old circus in clevo but that comment reminds me of something that happened about 14-15 years ago. i picked up this really gorgeous lady at the beach and took her out on my boat. we were talking and she told me that she stripped for a couple weeks and it was at the circus. although she was stunningly beautiful she was kind of a tomboy having been rasised by an outdoorsy father that had wanted a son. she said that she hated dancing at the circus and besides the leering guys the other reason that she quit was because all of the other dancers were constantly hitting on her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion