tuscl

ACCENTS

10inches
Florida
recently met dancer at club who speaks with a heavy Russian accent. for some reason this really turns me on. reminds me of the female spy character in the old Rocky & Bullwinkle show or maybe one of the girls in a James Bond movie. anybody else feel the same ??

15 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    I love the harsh slavic accents. My favourite James Bond movie is "From Russia With Love". The scene where Sean Connery slips into the berth on the Orient Express of the luscious Russian agent who is wearing only a black velvet throat choker is about as erotic as it got for a horny teen-ager in the mid 60s.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Accents can add to the fantasy aspect of dancers, IMO.

I like how my name sounds in a dancer's raspy Russian accented voice, or when my Costa Rican mamacita calls me "Popi" in her spanish accent.

Knew a dancer that had a very nice English accent, too. Always made me think of the Spice Girls, lol.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I find that accents and/or broken English are a distraction but NOT a deal breaker. The interview process is step one of leading up to a dance. If I cannot understand her, it spoils the interview.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I don't really care what she says though how she says it can be nice. I can dig some accents. There was a waitress at Kahoots Cbus that had a nice raspy voice. Ultimately though, I'm there for the LDs.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Accents can be great or terrible. Most importantly, I have to be able to understand what is being said. My ATF has an Asian accent, and that isn't a problem, but she speaks very fast and I have to have her repeat a lot or slow down.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    LOL - ome to NYC and you will get all the Russian accented girls that you can handle ;)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i love the eastern euro/russian accents. had a young gf from the old soviet bloc years ago, loved her accent and the sex was off the chart!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    also 2 of my fave one night only dancers were puerto ricans orginally from nyc, i liked their spanish accents.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I know several Latina dancers who have a sexy accent, it makes me crazy. And yes Steve229, I love it when they cry "popi" and you are all the way in and about to come. European accents are nice too, especially the English ones. It seems English dancers are sophisticated women. But I can't take the redneck/backwoods accents.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Houston Texas has a Scottish (radio) traffic reporter. Instead of speaking with a scottish brogue, she speaks with a slight purr. It's a HUGE turn on.

About five years ago, a waitress in a restaurant really turned my head around. She had the most perfect diction I've ever heard. Her voice was more perfect than anyone I've ever heard on TV or radio. It turned out that she was from Argentina, but she was descended from the Nazis who went there post WW2. She was raised in a school with a language I've never heard of (I think it was an ancient dead language). She only learned English after arriving here for college.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I have, on my GPS, the Australian lady. :)
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    @10: reminds me of the female spy character in the old Rocky & Bullwinkle show

Are you saying that animation gives you a hard-on?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I like the southern charm or Texan girl accents
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    A French accent is the sexiest. I remember getting nude table dances from French-Canadian strippers and their voices were as big a turn-on as their pussies.
  • motorhead
    14 years ago
    I love this topic. I guess I have a fetish for accents too. Livng in a small midwestern town, I don't get the opportunity to hear a lot of accents. I too love Russians and Eastern Europeans and have to go to Chicago or Detroit to get that action.

A couple of years ago, I used to hear the same radio advertisement for a Kalamazoo, MI strip club every morning on my drive to work. The ad was narrated by a girl who worked there, but it was such a contrived, almost fake voice (exactly like the "Natasha" character from Bullwinkle)that I figured it was a parody done by a hired actress. Later, I found out she really was a dancer at the club, but she was Polish, not Russian.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion