Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Loud music

Lewis1975

Texas

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Why is the music so loud in SCs? The obvious answer is so that conversation becomes difficult.

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I have also heard because it helps create a party atmosphere to get people to want to party and spend money.

Profile picture for gk
gk
•

Because some stupid managers think they're running a dance club instead of a strip club. If they weren't so stupid, they would be working somewhere else.

Profile picture for inno123
inno123
•

Ding! we have a winner! gk!

The three things I have never seen in a review here:

The music wasn't loud enough.

The lighting wasn't dark enough.

The girls weren't ugly enough.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

inno123 says: [ignore]Posted: 10/26/10

Ding! we have a winner! gk!

The three things I have never seen in a review here:

The music wasn't loud enough.

The lighting wasn't dark enough.

The girls weren't ugly enough.

*** The milage wasn't low enough.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

Kind of pushes things in the dancers' direction. If it were quieter, more folks would hang and buy more overpriced drinks.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

gk and inno.. bingo!

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Then again...loud music does cover up her inane chatter. That can be a good thing with some of the girls.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Prim0, you stole my thunder, though I was gonna say "screams". :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Look at the bright side, it keeps one amp out of some idiots car!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Speaking of music, had an interesting (to me) experience this afternoon. I was in a local club and on stage, one dancer played "After Dark". If you don't know this, it was used in "From Dusk Till Dawn" when Salma Hayek, as Satanico Pandemonium danced. Anyway, this dancer looked quite nice and I kept thinking of Salma. Then, when she came off stage, she didn't look so good. I think I had this built in vision of Salma I was "seeing" on stage.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

It's loud so you cannot carry on a conversation with a dancer unless you move to the VIP area, usually some distance from the amps and speakers.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

At least nobody can hear you fart.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

WHAT!!!!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

What??? How come music what???? I can't hear you the music is too loud!!!

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Clubber says: "I was in a local club and on stage..."

You were on stage? Did you get good tips from perv row? LOL

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

So which was better...

Salma Hayek in "From Dusk til Dawn" or Salma Hayek in "Dogma"

I vote Dusk til Dawn! Damn she looked good even after her face changed! (Spoiler alert...lol)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I liked her better in the one where she was naked, Fridda or something like that.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

Music in PP in Columbia is always loud. Most every review makes some passing reference to it. I hate it and have complained several times but they are not going to change it unless OSHA steps in which would be a good thing in my opinion. I usually visit in early afternoon and music is still loud but stopped in yesterday for a short visit during happy hour. This time the volume was louder than ever and I left after two quick dances from a new girl. Strip club management must rank at the bottom of all businesses when it comes to customer servise.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

How about this one!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"I liked her better in the one where she was naked, Fridda or something like that."

The uni-brow spoiled that one for me.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Steve: Oh, they showed her face? Huh. Must've missed that part.

Profile picture for bumrubber
bumrubber
•

+1 gk

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement