tuscl

(O.T.) Need GF Advice

Met Kristi while in the military. We were in each other's lives for ten years-off and on boyfriend and girlfriend, but always, always, close friends. What finally ended our relationship:

1. We were seperated by a thousand miles, but bi weekly phone calls. She asked me to marry her.

2. I went to California and we started making wedding plans. It suddenly surfaced that she was a raging nymphomaniac (and was in remission when we were in the same place). She wanted to be married and still sleep with other guys.

It was a very ugly breakup and we haven't spoken in fifteen years. Yesterday, she suddenly found me on facebook and she acted like she had found an old friend-like nothing had happened.

We exchanged several messages, but evidently she was facebooking at work. My final message to her was to call, but evidently she got busy at the end of shift and didn't reply. BTW, she was leaving from work to go Florida for a vacation.

What do I do when she calls in a week ? She's stationed 100 miles from me and is due for military retirement in a couple of years.

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dude, you already know what to do. Why are you asking a bunch of ho dogs?
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I am thinking that you have not been crying yourself to sleep each night for the last fifteen years over the memory of this lady.

What george said, dudester.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well if you are both comfortable with and want a no strings fuck buddy arangement, go for it, and hopefully you know not to get serious or romantic with her again.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Go for it. There are tradeoffs in any realtionship.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    One day, a scorpion stood on the side of a stream and asked a frog to carry it to the other side.

"How do I know you won't sting me?" the frog asked. "Because if I sting you, I'll drown," the scorpion said.

The frog thought about it and realized that the scorpion was right. So he put the scorpion on his back and started ferrying him. But midway across the stream, the scorpion plunged its stinger into the frog's back. As they both began to drown, the frog gasped, "Why?"

The scorpion replied, "Because it is my nature."
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Is there an ignore feature on facebook similar to tuscl?
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    dude - tell her that you want the same nympho open sex relationship if she can hang keep her if not well maybe you can remain friends
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    sam asked "Is there an ignore feature on facebook similar to tuscl?"

Yes
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Same shit, different day.

Dudester, she full well has read your call me comment. She hasn't done it because she can't control the situation like she can on FB.

Go ahead and invest full physically but nothing mentally. If you can't seperate the two, fold the hand, again.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Are you sure you are not Dick Johnson?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    are we talking about a stripper cause if not zzzzz
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Close the book, now, and end it. No good will come of this.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    nice pic, SuperDude. Anyone we might know??
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Nope. Just a lift from a website. Alas.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    That picture looks a little like Paris at H8S dayshift. Damn I miss her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion