tuscl

For the ladies edification...how do you guys LIKE to be approached by dancers?

Prim0
Ohio
Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:20 PM
The ingoring customers thread got me thinking about what actually does get me interested in a dancer. I don't think anyone likes the "Vanna Dance?" girls. I like the low pressure approaches. Don't just come sit down with me! I hate that. I like a nice smile as she walks by. Perhaps a hello. But give me the opportunity to ask the lady to join me (or not if I'm not interested). I also like being able to call the girl over directly or through other staff. I think there is a place in Toronto that you can only request the girls through a guy that has their pictures in a menu-like book. So what approach do you guys like the ladies to take? The ladies that do read this site might gain some insight.

21 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    OH MY! I like it when they sit on my lap and smile. If they are my type, we can take it from there.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Ask me if you can join me. If I say yes, sit down, make small talk, and play with my dick.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I like the greeting at H8S in Detroit - very cool ice breaker.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    When I was at dreamgirls there was this ugly chick and I remember laughing to myself that she probably will never sell a lap dance uptime tonight. Yet about 40 minutes later she comes over to me and starts stick shifting and moves my hand in between her legs. Sure enough I went and did an overpriced 2 for $40 deal with her. Unfortunately nothing but more stick shifting in the lap dances, but at least she made the sale! Hard to say no to her.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I'm with EarlTee
  • EDOG65
    14 years ago
    I like the dancers that smile and come over and sit down without asking for ta dance right away. I'll usually ask her if she wants a drink if she's my type. From there we just chat until either she or I bring up the option of a dance.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    The Block handshake.
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    From my most recent review: I was very impressed with her attitude. She told me in so many words "This is your night out and I'm here to make sure you have fun. I won't pester you for dances or create any drama. If you want me to, I can hang out with you and you can let me know what you want." I spent the rest of the evening with her.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    there are several methods a girl can use and its all about connections. like samsung1 said even if your not attracted to the dancer she still can make the sale. tips from casual to outright blunt.... <p> tip 1 contact... girl walks up with a smile places her hand on mans shoulder while walking around him, holds his hand and strikes up a convo. results... within three minutes she can tell if he is interested or not. <p> tip 2 more contact... girl walks up to man hugs him rubs his chest, strikes up convo. <p> tip 3 blunt contact... my favorite and makes the best man break down... girl walks up to man grabs his crotch and rubs his leg during convo. results... hard for any of us to refuse her offer for a lap dance. basically if a girl is willing to play with a mans crotch at initial meet then no telling how good her lapdances are going to be but we are most certainly willing to pay since if seems it will be high milage. and if the LD is high milage with more of the same stick shifting the girl will get plenty of dances n cash dat night. especially if she does the greeting and dancing in public, others do notice and base who they will get dances from off of that. <p> and this includes the stage, the more crotch contact when the girls on stage the bigger attention she will get. <p> Girls try it and tell us the results please
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    At the most, a hello. If I am interested in a dancer, they will KNOW so!
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    A strong dance (pussy play on stage), followed by a low-keyed inquiry, works for me. I will always come back to a girl if she delivers as promised. And I don't need her to shift my stick--just watch as I do it myself (since I'm as much of an exhibitionist as most of the girls are.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    1. Come up and simply ask if I want some company. 2. Or, watch for my eye contact with the "I'd like to meet you" look on my face. 3. And the handshake works pretty good too in tyhe right club. I was leaving my favorite club yesterday at shift change and literally ran into a just-on-the-floor night shift dancerr in a cute nurses outfit. I played the moment and said, "Oh nurse, it hurts now. And she immediately found my pain and rubbed it to make it feel better while we ground against each other. Well, at least she maade me feel like coming back to find her on night shift. I think I can make some time.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I think that playfullness that might lead to more (in our minds) is a good move on a dancer's part. We are there to have a good time and that good time usually revolves around our crotch area.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ask if you can sit down and if i answer yes at least act like you have some interest in me and be honest and sincere in whatever you say. and don't push me for dances, let it come naturally. yeah i know that's pretty much asking too much but some have followed that formula in the past and they won me over bigtime.
  • ArtCollege
    14 years ago
    Approach from in front of me, so I can see you coming. If you come from behind, put your cheek next to mine, I assume that you're so ugly you don't want to be seen. If you approach me from the front and I avoid eye contact, your odds are lower (though I have one buddy who never makes eye contact). I agree with the contact. If it's a club where open stroking of my dick is not encouraged by management, touch my shoulder, my knee, my elbow. Chat a little. If I'm not responding, either I want to stop talking and get a dance, or I want you to leave. So chat a bit, then ask about a dance. If I say No, then leave. Finally, believe me if I say "Not now, but check back later." I may have just had a dance that I'm coming down from. I may have just arrived and want to check out the entire cast before making a decision. I may be waiting for my beer. Check back later.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    If I say a quick maybe later the second you approach and nothing else, that means I'm probably not interested. If I say something else like check back later other than the quick maybe later, then I'm interested but want to wait a little while or I want to find out more information such as how much she charges for lap dances if the price is not set in stone. Don't approach me from behind where I can't see you or can barely see you. I'll assume you have something to hide and get rid of you without asking too many questions even if you happen to be a 10. If I could not see you, I won't know you're hot. If I buy a dance, I want to see more than just your face before I decide if I'm even interested.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    If I'm a regular and all I see is the face of one of my favorites, that is the exception. I've seen her before and already know what she looks like. Sitting on my lap and striking up a conversation is a good way to get me going in that case. This also applies if I'm looking at a dancer and looking very interested in her.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    The amount of grinding and contact you give to me during a stage tip (if allowed by the club) tells me how good a lap dance might be. If she quickly takes my money with little contact, I won't be interested in any dances. If dance prices are negotiable and not set in stone, don't ask me if I want dances while you're on stage. Come over and talk to me after you get off stage. I may be interested but I don't want to start a conversation in front of everyone like how much do you charge?, etc. etc.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I like it when they come up by me at the bar and slide their hand down my pant to say hello.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    Personally, I'd prefer to be the one doing the approaching. If I'm interested, I will be coming to the stage and tipping (and usually not just a buck or two). If I spot a girl on the floor that I'm interested in, I will wait for an opportunity to get her attention, or send a waitress or another dancer off to pass a message to her. If a dancer approaches me, then I'd like it to be a low-key, introduction and "how 'ya doin'?" kind of greeting, rather than the "wanna dance?" crap. That gives ME the chance to ask for a dance, if I'm interested. I also don't like it when girls just sit their ass down at my table. It never frickin' fails that some fugly will plop her but down at my table, just as a dancer that I AM interested in walks past. There's a chick at Hip Hugger that I find repulsive. TOTALLY not my type and every time I'm in the club, I refuse dances with her and refuse to tip her when she's on the "Boobies for a Buck" parade (now THAT is another thing that I hate, but that's a different post). Even after being ALMOST rude to her, she still comes by at least once a night and somehow sneaks onto my lap (don't know how she does that), and whispers in my ear - usually something like "let's go fuck in the corner" (seriously) and all I can think of is "get the crap off my lap!" You'd THINK she'd get the message by now, wouldn't you?!!!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    DougS, bring in a paper grocery bag and ask her to cover her head up with it while you fuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion