tuscl

Strippers getting married (or in serious relationship) but still seeing clients

Two of the ones I have been rotating fall into this category. Although they no longer strip and are married they still like to c otc clients. As a matter of fact one around a year ago told me her upcoming marriage would not affect our meetings. Another just recently came back online due to separation (hooked with her from FB). The good news is since these gals are trying to keep this confidential (especially from hubby) they are not as likely to be fucked out or unavailable like BP call girls. In addition, if your a frequent flyer POP can come down.

IMO the smarter ones will not sacrifice their clients bc they all of a sudden got BF, etc. They know which side their bread is buttered on.

15 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    thoughts?
    i'm just glad that i'm not the one married too or getting married to them.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Two of my three most regular regulars, including my ATF, have boyfriends they claim don't know. MFC(Classic) is working on getting back with her baby daddy boyfriend, and she claims *he* doesn't know. I asked her if she was going to continue with me if she does get back with him, and she was at least honest with her "I don't know if I will" answer.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Yes troop good observation. One of the gals told me flat out when I first started doing her that she does not believe in manogamy and sex is her hobby. I dont believe she shared that info with hubby LOL (this is her 3rd marriage, his first). I have to wonder about these guys, they are certainly a cuckhold but this is prob more common than a lot realize.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Strippers aren't they only women cheating on husbands. They just do it for different reasons.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I second txtittyfan
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Who gives a royal crap? In my brief experience, there seems to be a constant supply of new pussy available to us horndogs.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    is it cheating if the husband or boyfriend knows what she does
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    gf: My wife doesn't consider it cheating, as long as I follow the rules, so I'd have to say "no".
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Every dancer I get to know has a husband or boyfriend. This includes the ones who will meet you outside the club. Do the husband and boyfriends know what the girls are doing? I don't know and I don't care.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Two I've known or know well. The first, was married, and her husband knew her occupation. He once told me, that were he not such a stud, she would be doing other guys and gals. This was just a few months before she left him for a customer. Guess he wasn't so much after all.

The second, my ATF. Once she asked me to look at her lease and see if anything would force her to renew. She wanted to move in with a customer/bf. She did, and they were together for over a year. He knew of me, but I never saw him in the club after she moved to his home. One evening I was waiting for her at the club. When she came in, she asked me to wait for her as she was going to talk to the manager. She came out, had quit, and wanted to go to dinner so she could talk to me. She unloaded a years worth of pent up emotions that evening. Was back on her own in a couple of weeks and now, doesn't need to work, lives in a beach condo, and drives her Porsche around. This lady made really good money, didn't drink it or snort it. Invested wisely (not sure how she did it), and is doing quite well. Just wish I could see her more often.

I was just looking at some older family/friends get together s photos I have and saw that she was in some pictures. I didn't remember taking them, but now I have some other memories of wonderful times.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I remember one of my favorites got married and quit dancing. Shortly thereafter she had kids. She never went back to dancing. I consider her to have made a sucessful transition to a better life. You can only dance for so long.

My current ATF has a live-in boyfriend. What a loser. He has no clue, or if he does, he doesn't care. I tend to believe he doesn't care.

I think some boyfriends/husbands believe that their girl is above all the sexual tension in the clubs. This is where they lose their girls. Eventually every girl will give in to passion unless they are just ROB's.

I remember a favorite who swore she was faithful to her significant other. I chased her for 6 months and one night everything came together. A bottle of wine, and we were extremely horney, and the next thing we knew we were having some seriously great sex. So much for the significant other.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Some great reads. Sorta confirms a lot of my experiences.

One constant - a Stripper SO is not gonna necessarily own her pussy but be sharing it with others LOL. Some of them prob don't care bc they are getting the pussy free plus she is bringing in cash money.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    you cant turn a whore into a housewife -
    it is what it is, if these dudes allow their gf/wifes to work in there thier just as dumb, dont give a fuck, or a pimp. if i were serious with a girl she wouldnt be working at a SC but then again i wont get serious with a dancer unless she has her head on strait, meaning she is there for the money and not the dick. i can easily be thier pimp hit it for free anad they bring money home to me but thats an emotionless relationship

it is what it is she out for the money and dont care bout the relationship because if she did she knows he can provide for her and she wouldnt have to do that shit on the side. but ohh well we all love pussy, and if she is dishing it out in relationship or not who cares i want a peice of that ass
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    This is yet another example of a question that should only be asked while fucking them.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    dw's post reminds me of something that happened locally years ago.

there was a married stripper that worked at bugsy's in elyria ohio. turns out her husband was pimping her out. one night the stripper and her husband were hosting some guy he invited over. the husband was trying to get the guy to pay him to fuck his stripper wife and the guy refused. the husband kept pushing him and started pushing the stripper to strip and entice the guy. she refused too and the husband attacked both of them.
    turns out that he had a history of that kind of shit and last i heard he was doing time in the pen.
    i just searched the elyria newspaper's online archives for the story but they didn't go back that far.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion