tuscl

BREAST REDUCTION

10inches
Florida
one of my favorite dancers recently told me she was considering a breast reduction (from a DD down to a C) she asked me what i thought about it. she is a total 10 with a great ass to go along with the firm natural DD. i told her that it was her choice but i thought she looked fantastic the way she was. might want to consider whether it would affect her earnings as a stripper. only reason for reduction (in my opinion) is for medical reasons. she said she wanted to get more in proportion and thought her tits were way to big for her body type, what would you guys have said???

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I did hear on dancer complain about her big breasts giving her back problems so she said the doctor was going to do a breast reduction to help alleviate the pain.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I'd have told her do what she thinks is right. It's her body, it's probably our money. LOL
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    Normally, DD is not too big for most girls. Unless your favorite is petite, then DD is big, but not too big. My favorite has D's and she looks fantastic. She could easily carry a DD but then again she has curves and weighs 135 lbs. When you get above DD then they really get almost too big in my opinion.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I dated a girl that had had breast reduction surgery. The scars looked like anchors on her breast ( a line down from the nipple and a horseshoe shaped line along the bottom). It didn't slow me down much when playing with them though.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i had an ongoing fuck buddies relationship with a lady that had a reduction. she was slim and petite and her reduced tits were still a size d. she was very active in bed but quiet and reserved in public and she told me that she decided to get the reduction to cut down on catcalls she received when out in public and also because of back pain/strain from carrying the extra weight around.
    she had scars underneath that were a little bit of a turnoff but they weren't as bad as the ones prim0 mentioned.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Some of them get breast enlargement and don't really need it. Then they look like some big boob cow. Later with carer concerns setting in they get reduction surgery.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    The important thing in breast reduction is to pay attention to the surgeon to avoid "battle scars". Christina Ricci had reduction surgery, and considering that she could afford a great surgeon, her tits have large conspicuous scars (I've seen barely visible scars on other less wealthy women).

As for the back pain, I've had a bad back all my life-I relate.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think any breast augmenting needs a skilled doctor to not scar it up.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I would suggest she find out from people who liked it and from people who didn't like it. I did hear one story from one lady who said it was the worse mistake of her life. There are exercises that can be done to strengthen back muscles.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    There is much less obtrusive therapy for back pains.

Just stay off it!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    As others have said, the scaring in most breast reductions would be the only real concern a dancer would have. There is another technique (I think it's a laser-bra technique?) that also relives back pain from large breasts without much scaring usually. I've seen the results of both up close & the latter is definitely the way to go IMHO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion