tuscl

jeans? are you kucking fidding me?

LeeH
Georgia
Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:11 PM
I realize that SC attire has been discussed several times here (including a recent article), but I've yet to see a reasonable explanation for why a guy would ***EVER*** wear jeans to a SC if he even *suspected* that he might have a 0.00001% chance of getting a LD (or more). (If you don't understand, get naked, throw a pair of jeans on the bed, and hump them for a while. How do Big Al and the Twins feel now?) Does anyone honestly think that they're gonna get anywhere near the same level of grindage on denim that they'd get on softer material? And this isn't just something that I've figured out -- I've had multiple dancers specifically tell me that they have no idea why a guy would wear jeans. Why not just nail a piece of sandpaper to your fly? And from your perspective, denim doesn't give much when her dancing starts to, er um, enhance you. So now both of you are uncomfortable (at best). The only instance I can see jeans working is if you're doing that "pants on the ground" gangsta sh*t, and then only because you're not really wearing the jeans where it counts. For all the bitching I see on this board about "not enough grindage" or (locally) "Atlanta air", I still see a lot of jeans out there and see a lot of guys here stating that they wear jeans to a SC. What gives?

29 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Reasonable explanation #1. Safety, should one be arriving on a bike. Jeans and road rash don't mix as well as "soft" pants and road rash. That said, at my regular club, jeans aren't in the way when they are around my ankles.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL. Clubber, good point! I only wear jeans when I don't have the opportunity to wear more appropriate strip club attire.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I'm also surprised at the number of guys wearing jeans into strip clubs. I guess they have different expecations about the SC experience. Having said that, I have found myself in a club every now and then wearing jeans, always on an impromptu basis, drivinmg nearby and stopping in for a drink. I never stay long when that happens, it's just doesn't feel right, in more ways than one!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Another point. Grinding is NOT the only way to enjoy a dance. As a matter of fact, it is one of my least enjoyable parts of a dance.
  • JackKash
    14 years ago
    Completely spaced one night and left my jeans on when I went out. LDs were the worst I ever had, for me and for them and the girls were nude. Never again. Got to figure out what to do with the belt next. Don't want to go to waistband pants. I may be older but I'm not retired down in Florida yet!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I always prefer to wear shorts to a strip club when I want lap dances. Even with this upcoming weather change...I will still wear shorts. I don't care if I am the only one wearing them. The good strippers know what to do.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I'm with sam. I always wear shorts regardless of the weather and commando to boot.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    Clubber says: Posted: 09/30/10 Another point. Grinding is NOT the only way to enjoy a dance. As a matter of fact, it is one of my least enjoyable parts of a dance. ---------------------------------------------------- ^ i tend to agree with that ;)
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Jeans protect you better from their HPV.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Since joining this site, I've mostly made a habit of wearing a pair of dark dress pants (thin fabric, easier on her), but I'm not about grindage. I make love to dancers, for me it's about their sensuality. I'd much rather have them caress my neck, touch my ears, offer me their nipples, and moan softly, before I convince them that I'm great at giving them pleasure.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, I wore shorts into H8S last visit. There was a shortage of guys for the gals and within seconds of sitting at the bar, a dancer joined me. I was taking a swig of my beer when her (unseen) hand went up my shorts and squeezed my male parts. I almost spat out my beer!!!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Lol, CT, a typical experience at H8S to be sure.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    VM, that was the first time for me there, believe it or not. And it was damn close about the beer flying, fyi.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm with Clubber on this one. Grindage in a lapdance is, at most, a pleasant side dish to the main course, which is, of course, the fondling of the gorgeous female who has consented to allow it. Admittedly, I may be biased; I haven't gotten of on grinding for more years than I care to count, even in the thinnest pants. There needs to something warm, wet and reasonably tight involved. Pants, of any variety, aren't an obstruction for me.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    CTQ: On my first visit to H8S I was similarly assaulted within 5 minutes of sitting at the bar. Each subsequent visit has featured identical gross assaults. I LOVE IT!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Clubber sums it up, strippers hate grinding on jeans so if you wear jeans you create an instant excuse for dropping the jeans.
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    i made the mistake of wearing jeans to a club once, i noticed the diffrence real quick and didnt stick around too long, i just left after the first 2 dances, then i went home and changed into my much softer jogging pants with matching jacket and went back had a much better time, the dancers were grinding much better and one dancer slid her hand inside my pants and found my joystick. i will never wear jeans to the club ever again.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Clubber: "As a matter of fact, it is one of my least enjoyable parts of a dance." I went to a club last night and, after a couple LDs from a fave, decided that Clubber's dancer isn't doing it right. ;-)
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I'm going to have to go out and get some LD specific pants!
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Clubber: "jeans aren't in the way when they are around my ankles." The ultimate "pants on the ground". Fair enough, but I'm guessing that ain't on the main floor and that's more what I'm talking about. And if grindage isn't your thing, then ok. But in many Atlanta clubs, if you wanna touch her, you have to get thee to a VIP (or be very damn surreptitious). It just seemed to me that there is a lot of bitching and moaning in the reviews about lack of grindage, or bladder control problems when reviewing a club where good grindage can be found. It's like the freakin' holy grail around here. So it made me wonder why so many guys would reduce their chances.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Hell, Prim0, I have *dancer*-specific pants. I have this one pair of black dress slacks that are almost like satin to the touch. The night that I met a fave, she absent-mindedly rubbed my leg a bit, and 5 minutes later, forbid me to come to the club in any other pants. ;-)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    LeeH, FYI - The reason "grinding" isn't such a big deal, is that in South Florida, that is the tame part of a dance.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I wear jeans to the club all the time. As Clubber said, jeans aren't in my way when they're around my ankles. When I get non-VIP dances, it's all about groping the hot girl. They usually stick their hands inside my pants anyway.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Well here in Ohio the mileage sucks due to senate rule 52. I knew one dancer that would stick her hand up my shorts to jack me off but if I went to unbutton my shorts to let Mr Happy come out she would rebuke me and tell me that is not allowed - she had to be discrete about it. Ever since then I have preferred to wear shorts when going out for LDs. Tonight though, I went out to Dollhouse where VIP dances are $50/song. I knew I was not going to get dances so I just wore pants to stay warm. It helped prevent me from being tempted at any 2fer1 offers even though due to dancer quality I was not tempted at all tonight.
  • Funny. I wear jeans to clubs all the time, and when I ask dancers about it, they say they don't mind. Hmmm. ...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    In response to my NOT wearing jeans a dancer said "thank you for being respectful of my ass".
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    So if I wear some jeans to a strip club, the odds of a dancer just sitting on me go up dramatically? I like my belt buckle. Especially when I hear dancers say "ouch". :) There have been a few dancers over the years who demanded I take off my belt. I hope I'm not in a club where someone demands the pants come off.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Does anyone honestly think that they're gonna get anywhere near the same level of grindage on denim that they'd get on softer material?" Probably not...but now try asking us if we all universally think that "grindage" is entire point of getting a LD in the first place. "What gives?" Ummmmmm, some of us just like wearing jeans sometimes. "Fair enough, but I'm guessing that ain't on the main floor and that's more what I'm talking about." Table dances aren't necessarily LDs my friend.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Like Dudester, until I got on this board, it never occurred to me that wearing non-jeans would help both the dancer and myself enjoy the LD experience at a higher level. For most of us who came into our party years during the 70s-80s, jeans were simply what we wore when we went out to party. Once I got into my career, I wore dress slacks to work, then changed into jeans to go out. It was just natural to wear them to SC's as well. I do recall the first time I got felt up by a dancer while wearing shorts and I made an effort to wear them more often, but until recently, I didn't think about the types of trousers I had on. Now I wear soft, dark slacks and the results have been most favorable for all parties involved.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion