tuscl

How a dancer gets her start

I became a new dancer's first lap dance in Detroit.

Not long after she had gotten off stage she came by and I, being friendly, placed my arm around her and got a bunch of sweat. Ew. She's cute, shapely, and friendly, so I ask her for a dance. When we arrive in VIP, she tells me I'm her first dance.

She starts off with some air dancing, then turns and lowers her backside into my lap for some grinding. I tell her "The boys will like that."

As she finishes, I ask why she picked this (dive) bar to start at. The answer? "My uncle's a customer and recommended it." The 'uncle' strikes again!

24 comments

• victor2
    14 years ago
    which dive bar are you working at?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It was a dive and you only got grinding in your LD? I am surprised considering this was a dive in Detroit!
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    The Air dancing start is the "Red Flag" here.
  • DDDman
    14 years ago
    what bar are we talking about here?
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I have never been a new dancer's first lap dance. It is something I always thought might happen, but it hasn't yet.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Actually she asked for payment up front. I declined. She said she was nervous, which is understandable. I know too many of the other dancers not to be well-behaved when the situation calls for it. And they (the other dancers) had taken her under their wing(s). Fyi: it was one of the Hamilton clubs.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    If it was a Hamilton club you may have broken another cherry besides the lap dance cherry??????
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Art, the other dancers would've let me have it for sure!

But as to what you're alluding to, that's why I have to wonder what "the uncle" was thinking ...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    pabloantonio says: Posted: 09/14/10
    I have never been a new dancer's first lap dance. It is something I always thought might happen, but it hasn't yet.

--------------------------------------

well it's been my pleasure to break in several new dancers over the past couple years. i was always semi-respectfull for the 1st dance and if they showed promise or asked for advice i would buy more dances and push the envelope a little further each time.
    it's been a few months since my last dance virgin but i am looking forward to the next one, whenever that may be.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    samsung1 and I could have been a dancer's first dance at Bogarts last week. She had nice tits, but I've stopped being a dancer's first dance. Too many air dances result, even though this was Bogarts, I decided to not partake. I'll stick to the dancers that spend a lot of time in the VIP rooms. The one you are talking about CT must have a neat "uncle" LOL
  • DDDman
    14 years ago
    Which clubs are Hamilton clubs?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    John's Hot Spot, Henry's North, Henry's South, Bogart's. I am unsure about Leggs. It used to be one of the three clubs on the free cover oasses (along with Bogart's and Henry's North), but I've never been there.

John's Hot Spot underwent a remodel due to a fire I think. So it actually looks somewhat decent inside. The others, well ...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Hamilton Clubs = Bogarts, Henry VIII, Henry VIII South, and John's Hot Spot
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Leggs is the old name for John's Hot Spot
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Yeah, Vince, THAT'S exactly what I was thinking when she told about "the uncle". When it played out, I was like yeah, another example of "the stuff" one can't make up...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    VM, I remember that dancer. She was also the one confused and was more interested in trying to get us to buy her a drink than asking us if we wanted VIP action.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Didn't know this prior, but dancers at Bogart's apparently get one free drink on their shift. One dancer mad mention of it at the start of her evening shift.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I'm not that fond of being one of the first guys a new dancer dances for. I've been one of the first or with some not very experienced dancers and many of their dances are awkward.
  • rockie
    14 years ago
    I have avoided the curse of being a new dancers first for a couple of years now. I have never had anything good come of it, except to occasionally note an improvement in a newbie after a couple of years experience.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    A few weeks ago a young cutie gave me the typical hyper newbie dance. Before the second dance I asked if she could do me a favor and take it easy on me because I was old and feeble. She laughed, said she was young and full of energy, but she would try. The second dance was much better.

I saw her again yesterday. She came up to me, smiled and said she'd been working on being less hyper. I took her to the back to see for myself, and she gave me two very nice, sensual dances. So I like to think I helped a new dancer out.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't remember ever being the first lap dance for a dancer. I mean, it might have happened, but either I don't remember it or they kept that info to themselves.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I've had a couple of dancers tell me that I was their 1st lapdance, but not at the time, only on my return visit to club. I guess I was a little luckier than OP in that one of the newbs 1st requests was for me to take her thong off..........
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    I've had the occasion to be on the receiving end of two new dancers LDs...both were sisters to a former ATF of mine. None of the LDs were worth it at all. The best part was hearing my ATF's simple explanation of how to give most guys a LD:
    "Just tease the fuck out of them..."
    LOL...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I met a dancer last night who said it was her first night dancing at the club. I kept trying to get her to do lower priced dances than $35/song but she seemed clueless about negotiating. She then said she was going to go ask her friend and she came back and said "hey if you want a discount on the dances you can do the champagne room and it is 30 minutes and it costs $250, which is about $25/song for about 10 songs."
    She said it in such an airhead way that I don't think she was using SS, she was just plain stupid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion