tuscl

Viginia AG cracks down on nudity - in the State's Great Seal

I've posted before about the irony of Virginia's pastie laws when the &quot;Great Seal of the Commonwealth of Virginia&quot; depicts a woman's naked breast.&nbsp; Our new AG apparently does not appreciate the irony. <br />
<br />
&quot;Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli apparently isn&rsquo;t fond of wardrobe malfunctions, even when Virginia&rsquo;s state seal is involved.&nbsp; The seal depicts the Roman goddess Virtus, or virtue, wearing a blue tunic draped over one shoulder, her left breast exposed. But on the new lapel pins Cuccinelli recently handed out to his staff, Virtus&rsquo; bosom is covered by an armored breastplate. &quot;<br />
<br />
http://hamptonroads.com/2010/04/cuccinel… type="_moz" />

3 comments

• bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Yep leave&nbsp;it &nbsp;to Va to be juvenille when it comes female flesh.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    <span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">What a bunch of backwards rednecks they are down there in VA...and this after they conveniently left slavery out of their bogus &quot;Confederate History Month&quot;...ugh...</span></span><br />
    <br type="_moz" />
  • alkaholik
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;Uhhh... well, when the &quot;religious right&quot; can learn to keep it in their pants, then I guess we all should also.<br />
    <br />
    You know, I have lived in countries like Germany, where prostitution is legal (at the end of our block, in this nice little suburbs outside downtown Bamberg, was a house with a red light shining) and every night were commercials with full nudity ... and yet I never saw the kinds of crime, sexual perversion, child predation that we have here in America...<br />
    <br />
    Not to mention the fact that we have 1/4 of the world's prison population. Land of the Free... we may need to reconsider that title.<br />
    <br />
    Okay, getting off my soapbox here.&nbsp;<br type="_moz" />
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion