Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What’s the deal with ice bucket/wine bottle “dates”?

MCH301

2 wks ago · 1 min read

Some times I’ll see Devon (or possibly another dancer) sitting barside with a guy for what seems like an hour or more acting like they’re on a date: bottle of wine in an ice bucket, drinking, chatting & hanging out. How does this deal work? How much does he pay for her time? Does it lead to time in the back?

If anyone reading has ever done this, I’d love to get your take on the experience.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

Usually they will do dances after. Im sure between the dance count and the tip, its worth the girls time.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Many clubs have a "deal" where you buy a dancer a drink, then you get to sit with her for a set period of time, which will depend on the club and how much you spend on the drink. While Louisville is the only place I've been that sells "dancer drinks" for 20, 40, 60, etc dollars for larger increments of time, there are many places that have "bottle areas" where you buy a bottle of wine or champagne for $100, $200 or more, and the dancer will sit with you, often in a separate area of the club, for some period of time.

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

@georgmicrodong - Good point. Lady drinks are more popular in other parts of the world. The only other spot in the US that I'm aware of, is the (now former) Brass Ass in Northern Kentucky.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

@georgmicrodong I believe the club he's talking about is a BYOB. Guys will bring in a bottle of wine. Bartender puts it on ice and invites a girl over for a drink. Sometimes its a planned appointment. I've seen girls do b lunch dates with guys before going for dances.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@OG12346, could be. I know taking a bottle of Crown Apple into Partners in Erie one time made me moderately popular. 😜

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

@georgmicrodong He mentioned a Devon, a very popular girl at this club. They do what he said there and hes reviewed the club before.

Profile picture for MCH301
MCH301
•

@OG12346 You are exactly right — i meant to post this under the pkayhouse lounge in burlington nj but accidentally posted it here.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Crown Apple with a splash of soda and cranberry is this summer's drink of choice.

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

This is just my personal opinion but, while I can see spending money to have physical contact with a stripper a third my age, I can't see spending money just to get one to talk to me. I enjoy looking at them up on stage and then spending money doing lap dances with them but they are not really any more interesting to talk to than anyone else such as friends, relatives or coworkers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement