tuscl

Are you ready for some football?

I don't know how the Houston Texans will do this year, but their cheerleaders sure are hot, and they have a great website, too.

http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleader…

Could there be some correlation between the quality of a city's strip clubs/strippers and how hot their football team's cheerleaders are? More study required, starting with Tampa and Detroit.

22 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    Sorry, only college football for me....I like my cheerleaders young.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if any strip clubs will have new 3D televisions to let customers watch ESPN 3D.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I've always felt that the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders were the class of the league-of course, they copied the Kilgore Rangerettes http://www.rangerette.com/
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Fuck the NFL. College is better, Gators Ntl Champs!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    gf,

Did you bump your head?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    They blew it last year gatorfan. We'll see who can beat Bama this year.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    In honor of this thread and by popular demand, I bring back my cheerleader avatar. IMO, cheerleaders are welcome eye candy at any level.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Since the Chicago Bears do not have cheerleaders, yes.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    "Chicago Bears do not have cheerleaders"

Sad. Tragic.
  • pop
    14 years ago
    College football is great. I'll watch NFL in January.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    watching the cheerleaders on ESPN 3D might be interesting...
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It's a whole new season for the Gators!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Heard on the radio today 11 out of the 15 NFL games this weekend are "in danger" of being blacked out as their local fan bases haven't stepped up and sold out the games. Further, the Jets had to cut prices (I think it was reported as by as much as 50%) to sell all their seats for the debut in their new stadium.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    CT - My company sometimes offers free Redskin tickets. I've gone a few times, but overall with a wide screen, high def TV and Directv Sunday ticket I think I get a better experience at home.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sam - I checked out a 3D TV at Best Buy recently, they were showing woman's beach volleyball - very nice.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    CTQWERTY, this article was more reason why the NFL sucks

Why the NFL could shut down in 2011
    Concerns over a possible lockout are becoming very real, a writer says.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    CT, that is certainly the case here in Detroit as we know. Friggin Lions should get buried in a road job, just like Jimmy Hoffa was. LMAO
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I still hold my Dolphin tickets in my name, but I've sold them to others for the last 6 years. I opened a business back then and worked Sundays, so that was the start. Then I noticed I didn't miss going. I DID miss the game experience, but as I said, I didn't miss GOING. A 3 hour entertainment experience had turned into a 9-10 hour day.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    It's still gonna be a couple of week before they get tested for real gatorfan.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Gators Ntl Champs!"

...or not.
    14 years ago
    For the guys with the perception that the college cheerleaders are younger than the NFL ones. Have you checked out the ages of the NFL ones? Many are in their teens and some are still in high school. The Asian hottie on the Texans squad for example is all of 19.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Yea steve, better luck next year gatorfan...

Has anyone taken a look at the LFL on MTV2? The games are waaay sped-up & the field is pretty small. They only take a half-hour to show an entire game!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion