tuscl

Blondes?_Brunettes?_Redheads?

Monday, August 30, 2010 10:32 PM
ok folks, i don't recall this ever being discussed here before and if it was it's time to discuss it again. ;) hair color.. so what do you prefer and why? in my younger days, teens through early 30's i prefered blondes. i didn't spend any time or money on strippers back then but all of my girlfriends in that time period were blondes. since then i've graduated to brunettes/dark hair. i like the darker exotic look now and dark hair is what i prefer. i have never been a big fan of redheads, i've been with two over the years and i caught the clap from one and the other one was a major headache. i once heard that redheaded women were bad luck and sad to say that's been my experience with them. of course there are exceptions to my preferances. if i get a chance for a good time with a hot blonde i won't chase her away and the right redhead could still be a future possibility, but when all is said and done and all other factors being equal i will pick a dark haired girl every time!

20 comments

• dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Blondes in my teens/early 20s. Went through a redhead phase for awhile in my late 20s, followed by a tendancy to favor girls with really dark hair. Then lighter-colored brunettes. Now I am an equal opportunity PL.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    Brunette !!!!!!!!! Darker hair looks sexy and a change from the "American Dream" blonde hair blue eye norm.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    I love when a gal has light colored eyes with black hair. Not gothic type gal. Like Katie Price. Ahhhhh
  • JohnB
    14 years ago
    If threatened with excruciating torture, I'd would be forced to admit that I have a slight preference for blondes, especially when I was younger. Now in my 50's, I've learned to appreciate all styles and colors.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    If we’re talking strippers, can you be sure what her real hair color is anyway? In one dizzy 2-3 month period my 20 y.o. favorite at the time went from long blonde hair to short dark hair, to short blonde hair, to wearing some kind of (hideous) coppery color wig thing, and finally back to long blonde hair (extensions while her hair grew back). In perfect PL fashion, I unfailing told her that I preferred whatever hair color she had at the time.
  • clamheart
    14 years ago
    Truth be told, a 'stunning blond' catches my eye, and I'm not opposed to her being nude in front of me..., but a solid brunette or a cold black-haired nicely turned miss, even with (God forbid) a bit of a bush, is higher on the list. However, like johnb, I'm old enough to enjoy whatever is on the runway.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    a point above was brought up that i have to clarify for myself, although i like dark hair, i'm not into the goth look at all! tan skin with dark hair is a big turn on for me! ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    As long as she doesn't have to shave her face, hair color is no longer relevant.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Ok, maybe not grey.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I like dark haired girls. My experience has shown that they get wetter faster. I'm not sure if I have known very many "real" blonds. I seldom see redheads as dancers. And now that we can't look at bushes anymore here in the Sho Me State, the real hair color is once again part of the fantasy.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Hard wood floors. Oh...are you talking about hair on their head? My bad.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I'm with GMD. My 25 years extensive nonscientific research finds no correlation between hair color and compatibility, mileage or enjoyment. And grey is out. Lopaw - Landing Strip or Hitler Mustache.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I like black or dark brown hair with blue/hazel eyes. That combo is my ideal partner. Redheads are hot especially when they have a little fire crotch to match the drapes. Blondes are alright but many at the clubs nowadays seem to be dyed blondes. Hair color is not a dealbreaker for me.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Being a bald guy I check out hair very early in appraising a dancer's qualities. Colour is irrelevant to me. I like thick, full hair that is clean and has a lustrous sheen to it. If pressed, I would say long hair gets my bucks before short hair but that is not a deal breaker. I can get hard watching shampoo commercials.
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I love girls with black hair, naturally brown bodies, and dark eyes. Latin girls really know how to dance. But a stunning blonde is almost as good. None of the girls I know have any hair on their pussy at all.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Blonde in the head, black on the bush.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Are we talking about the drapes or the rug? I've been going through a red head phase. Bleach blonde is kind of a turn off.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Long, silky, jet black, straight. Why, because most often found on Asian women.
  • jeter6970
    14 years ago
    Blondes? Brunettes? Redheads? The short answer is "yes" The long answer is I LOVE redheads. And not necessarily natural ones. I like the auburn dyed red hair as long as it is a more subtle color and not too bright.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "hair color.. so what do you prefer and why?" The first thing that I notice about someone is their hair...whether it's styled nicely & well-maintained I guess. Although I really don't discriminate based on hair color alone, I would have to say that I like redheads the most, since they are pretty rare. If I ever find an Asian girl with red hair & big tits, I'll be in heaven. Actually, a girl that looked just like that (wearing black leather pants even) walked across the street in front of my car while I was stopped at a stoplight once in Denver, and I just laughed out loud...my gf at the time was in the passenger seat...oh well... Blondes have been pretty flaky in my personal experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion