tuscl

Do single moms make better strippers?

Sure it's a cliché, but single moms seem more “motivated” (have you priced a package of pampers lately?) and willing to please.

My judgment at the moment may be clouded by one particular mommy, so what do you guys think?

13 comments

• DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I think the ones who I know are moms are above average, but I have a couple faves who are not moms and they are excellent, too. I also know one mom who is a ROB.
  • mikeya02
    14 years ago
    Single moms are more motivated to get by. Young college girls are motivated to get lots of money. In either case, they rarely have a great boyfriend they love that can take care of them.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    IME, single moms tend to be less expensive and more flexible. I know one who adamantly refused any offer of OTC for a long time, and wanted $200 plus VIP fee ITC for anything beyond a HJ. She was getting it, too, from some folks. Now that she's had her kid, she's been approaching me with ever lower offers every couple of weeks. If she gets into the right range, and agrees to a room, I'll probably go for it; she's lost the baby weight pretty good.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Almost all of my OTC adventures are with single mothers. For some reason, not by design, but simply because they are the ones that seem the most amenable to it.

So yeah, count me in as a vote for single moms make better strippers ;)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I dunno. I've run into them all. A top favorite is married with NO kids. I know 2 dancers that both have 4 kids. One is married. The other isn't. They both are very personable but I doubt that either would be up for an OTC experience. My last two OTC girls were single moms but since both have had babies and quit the business. Both had loser BFs.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Little experience so far with OTC sex - just three ladies to date.
    Two moms and one single lady. The moms are cheaper and the single lady is much more "enthusiastic". ITC encounters are so fleeting that I don't usually discover who is a mom and who isn't. It really is not a consideration for me yet.
  • MarkShadow06
    14 years ago
    My wife is a stripper. She knows plenty of moms who don't do well simply because of their attitude / lack of understanding how to hustle. How well you do mostly depends on these two qualities. A lot of moms get discouraged/frustrated and have a bad attitude due to being discouraged.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    It is all in attitude and appearance. Being a mother is irrelevant. Let's just hope they are good moms.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I bet single moms would have more & better anecdotes! On everything from the economy to relationship insight, etc.

[Now THAT could be a roundtable for CNBC: 5 single mom strippers from all parts of the U.S.! Tune in tomorrow as the president sits in for a chat!!!]
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Sometimes OTC can be tough with single moms though because they need a babysitter.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    IMO - YES. They usually are more reasonable about otc as they need money to make rent, etc. They make good mistresses and I have had a couple the last few years that I did for a long time. Most of the time you can get them down to a good rate if your a frequent flyer. Many are smart enough to realize that a good regular is someone they wnat to hold onto.

The downside is they can pressure you for lots of money around rent time with the "we are about to be evicted" or "they are about to shut off our power." Be wary of ROB tactics they may use combined with drama to get handouts. Another prob is if no good bum BF who fathered one of their kids wants to get back in picture. When this happens expect your relationship with her to go downhill.

A stripper, Wendy, 27 at Ricks Cabaret South (no longer open) was meeting me otc. She was divorced single mom with 6 yr old daughter. At first she described herself as a "happy prostitute" and that she had a number of big spender clients in westchase area. She would also say she was going to the Scout Bar to "hear the band" sometimes (pick up new clients?). The sex was great but expensive ($250-$300). At that time I was separated living in a trailer and the airmattress sessions with her were awesome. It is really sexy being naked with a stripper on an air mattress....Any way one day she told me she wanted to meet regular and wanted $800 mo as she was not doing many clients. I told her fine but I wanted it 2x week and she went for it. She was really good and her modus operindi was to enjoy a sexy backrub, then get on top and give me a really good fuck. The realtionship ended when she moved to Arizona. Until I met my current fav, I had not found someone who could fuck as good as Wendy, but my fav tops Wendy bc she loves to give fantastic HJ foreplay before sex. She was a Ritz Girl, expert at putting condoms on a guy, and could fuck really good. Sex is her hobby and she does not beleive in monogamy.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Single Moms! I agree 200%!
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Oh yea, I support single moms. It's even a t-shirt with striper legs kicking it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion