tuscl

Business Travelers Favorite Cities

scatterbrain
Minnesota
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 3:26 PM
For those frequent business travelers, I wonder what cities do you most look forward to going to...so you can indulge in the strip clubs? I'm not interested in locals "pumping up" their favorite local hangouts, rather I'm curious which cities would be on the top of your frequent flyer list. My top three would be: Detroit, Tampa, Phoenix.

27 comments

• arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    St. Louis has terrible strip clubs but a short drive across the Mississippi opens terrific possibilities. Likewise, Tampa is really good, but a short drive west-then-north into Pasco County can be very rewarding. Haven't had any recent experience in Phoenix, but I fully support Detroit and Tampa has great SC cities.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Greenville, SC and Dallas are my top 2. I also very much liked my last trip to Tampa as I had the chance to roam out to Pasco county.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Based off reading vincemichael's reviews of when he traveled to Houston, I would also pick Houston as a good place to go even as a traveler.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    My extensive travel days ended over 20 years ago. But my favs then were Memphis, Montreal, Quebec City, Houston and Miami.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Houston is a mixed bag. They have a lot of regulations in Houston that require law-breaking to have a good time. However, some of the places ADJACENT to Houston are really great. For that matter, I know that there are some great places inside the city of Houston as well. Because there are so many places in and near the city, I agree Houston should be on the "Top Strip Club Cities".
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    A) Top Recent Choices: Tampa, Los Angeles/Ontario CA, Dallas, Phoenix, Indianapolis. B) Cities I'd Like To Try: Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, St. Louis, Detroit, maybe Las Vegas.
  • roccoballs
    14 years ago
    I used to travel to Houston for work a lot in my last job. Man, I miss those trips!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Cities with $10 lappers: Phoenix, Indianapolis, Cleveland...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Houston, Miami, and Tampa top my list for destinations. I've enjoyed the clubs in all those cities. Scatterbrain, you say you aren't interested in locals "pumping up" their favorite local hangouts, but I gotta do justice to the several of my favorites here in Detroit also. I'm in Columbia, SC at the moment. I'll be hanging with Shadowcat and whoever else shows up over at Platinum Plus. As before this year, I am sure a great time will be had by all.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    It's been awhile since I traveled but in my experience, Tamp and Miami are a great time. I've never liked Cleveland for much of anything. Portland was a nice town but sucked for SCs...I think they're all closed down now too. Haven't been to any of the clubs in the other cities mentioned.
  • Electronman
    14 years ago
    Detroit tops my list, followed by Tampa (Pasco County). I'd also include "South San Diego" (aka, Tijuana if you can tolerate a bit of risk) and "North San Diego" (City of Industry), just not San Diego proper! Haven't sampled Houston or East St. Louis. Thus far, not impressed with Indy in spite of the rave reviews that Brad's gets-- too tame.
  • Timbuck12
    14 years ago
    Great avatar scatterbrain. I normally don't comment on those things, but if she's an actual dancer somewhere please tell me and I'll go wherever she is to see her!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    In T-pain interview, he lists New York City, Miami, Houston as his 3 favorite strip club cities. [view link]
  • skeets35
    14 years ago
    St. Louis, but really across the river. Philadelphia was a lot of fun Pheonix
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Only one comes to mind, Key West. Now being from South Florida, there really isn't much "travel" involved. And my opinion is somewhat jaded.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    San Diego. So I could rent a car drive to the border and take a taxi into Tijuana, Mexico and visit Adelitas. Maybe if I hit the lottery.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    bd, Hitting the lottery would allow you access to many fine women right where you are. Of course the cost would be higher. :)
  • Chief69
    14 years ago
    Houston. The land where dreams come true.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    Miami, Tijuana and Miami.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The top destinations listed on TUSCL on their right hand column are : * Las Vegas, Nevada * Houston, Texas * Tampa, Florida * Dallas, Texas * Baltimore, Maryland * Atlanta, Georgia * Tijuana, Mexico * Detroit, Michigan * Columbia, South Carolina * Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If I didn't live here, I wouldn't think Louisville would be a good SC destination. I'd be wrong concerning about half the locations I've been to here.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Jetblue no longer operates in ohio...but I did recently read they are offering a $699 unlimited all you can fly pass valid between sept 7 to Oct. 6. Also they have an all you can fly pass except on Fridays and Sundays for $499. If Jetblue still operated in Ohio I would consider buying the $499 pass and flying all around the country to strip club cities that are listed here like Houston, Miami, Las Vegas, etc. It would be fun..but too bad JetBlue is not in Ohio and they are already sold out of the $699 and $499 passes. I guess I still have Indy, Cleveland, and Detroit to explore by car by driving is soo boring for me.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    From my business travels, I would say my favorite destinations: 1) Phoenix (my hometown) - several great $10 lap dance factories 2) Detroit - a full range from upscale to dive, with extras in many clubs 3) Tampa - there is something about Mons... 4) NY Metro - for the dive clubs in northern NJ and southwestern CT 5) Honorable mentions to Providence, Miami, Dallas, Houston, East St. Louis, Indianapolis, and San Diego with Tijuana - all are worth visiting On the flip, side, places to plan something other than clubbing on a business trip, include: 1) San Diego without Tijuana - what is the point? 2) Portland, OR - so many clubs, so little contact 3) Columbus, OH - regular clubs an exercise in frustration 4) NYC - do they think money grows on trees? 5) Wash DC - take a nap, visit a museum 6) Baltimore - hate the drink hustles
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, I think those top destinations are just solely based on the number of reviews.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    interesting, PP Columbia has 885 reviews, I just added up all the reviews for columbus clubs and it totals to 863...
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    VM- I certainly agree with your hometown of Detroit. It's always been #1 on my list of favorite business travel destinations. I've even scheduled layovers there long enough to visit a few close to the airports when I fly East (i.e., Playhouse, Flight Club). I'm still wondering if the newly "renovated" Landing Strip is really worth it. I tried it once on the recommendation of a cabbie and found it lacking. Can you fill me in (PM ok)?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    sam, jet blue sold out of that deal - I looked into it ;) Harry, I think that you are lumping Manhattan with the boroughs - you need to get out to Queens!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion