tuscl

*GUYS* What are your thoughts on Stippers with short hair??

Thursday, August 5, 2010 10:02 PM
I'm a stripper here in Las Vegas and I'm considering cutting my hair. Currently it is at shoulder length and I tend to wear it in pig tails at work. I've alway been told that I have a pretty face and have sported a pixie cut before I started dancing. I then still seemed to attract men without my hair. I would just like to hear some honest opinions on whether or not men find really short hair attractive (like a pixie). My fellow strippers swear that cutting my hair will cut my income. Is cutting the hair a deal breaker when it comes to finding a stripper sexually attractive?? Thanks in advance ;)

41 comments

• imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    beautiful hair is important to me in a dancer. given a choice, i do not like short hair. does not have to be down to your waist, but pixie cuts are not sexy to me.
  • kansasgent
    14 years ago
    Some strippers are sexually attractive with short hair. A nice body and an face are more important that the length of hair.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Pretty face + pig tails = $$. Do you happen to have a cheerleader outfit?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    steve you remind me of the father from American Beauty movie lol
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Pixie is slightly below the cutoff for my taste. Looks too much like a dude (eg. Adam Lambert) However, longer, like down to the jawbone, is to my liking.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    personally i prefer longer hair but if a lady has other qualities that i like short hair won't be a deal breaker. the only way to really answer how it might affect you is to see your pic.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol.. that was quick! a few minutes ago 0 pics, now 2 pics. honestly it's still hard to say, how about posting pics that show your current hairstyle?
  • mlyn1
    14 years ago
    Sorry.. can't post face pics. I haven't informed the family of my current job. I have a long/oval face shape. Similar to Meg Ryan (or so I've been told).
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    It all depends on your attitude and dancing skills.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Dayum! nice pics! I don't think you have to worry about your hair style with a body like that
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well i didn't mean face pics, i wouldn't post my face pics here either because all of the male members would kill themselves when they realized that guys as handsome as myself were their competition in stripclubs.. lol joking aside i meant maybe a pic showing your hair from behind but like sam said your body could trump your hairstyle :)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ok, i see a 3rd pic, and i see the meg ryan reference. best advice.. do what makes the most sense and feels best for yourself ;) i'll check back for more pics later gotta take a shower.. no pun intended.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Or you could wear a mask, though that wouldn't give us the full impact. That said, short can be good, bit like others have said, it depends on you. Long hair is versatile in a way short hair can never be, though. I especially like when girls use it to cover their breasts in a teasing manner. :)
  • how
    14 years ago
    Be comfortable with your hair. Have it as you want it. You'll succeed.
  • blank14
    14 years ago
    I would love the short hair. I do not consider the hair length as much as how neat it is. I think you will need to use outfits that compiment it. I do not go for school girl looks.
    14 years ago
    Not a fan of short hair. One of the reasons I go clubbing is the enjoyment of stripper hair. Preferably long and curly.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    short hair = YUK! If you're going to break out the Flowbee, go Sinead O'Connor!!! [view link] You can use the stubble to tease during a dance, a competitive advantage!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Here's the Flowbee infomercial: [view link]
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    mlyn1, Hair is one of the first things I notice. Not because I have a hair fetish, but rather I love Asian women and their long, silky, jet black hair. That said, it follows that I do prefer long hair, regardless of color. So, in my humble opinion, keep it long.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Yes short hair down there is how I prefer pussy.
  • LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    I think you're going to do quite well, regardless of hair length.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Personally I like no hair on a dancer's legs, vagina, armpits, etc hair length I could care less about unless your bald then I'd be turned off or some kind of other boy cut
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I've only seen two with short hair. The rest were all shaved.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I'm not that big a fan of pixie cuts, but neither is it an automatic turnoff. I'm just hard pressed to recall fave dancers that had pixie cut, though I recall a couple of cases where I bought repeat dances at 2 different semi-regular clubs from pixie cut dancers. Since you didn't provide any pics, I googled "pixie cut". Based on initial look at 8 different samples, it was a coin toss between "yeah all right" and "eh- I don't think so".
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Hair cut is NEVER a deal breaker. With your body style and assuming you have a nice personality I seriously doubt anyone would reject you based on hair style. That includes the guys on here who claim they don't like a pixie cut. Most of us have been going to strip clubs for a long time and my conclusion is that body type and personality are the main criteria in selecting a dancer. Your attitude and performance during the lapdane will also determine future business. I suspect hair length will have nothing to do with it. Cut it whichever way makes YOU feel the best. Your positive attitude will be apparent to most potential customers and will serve you best in the long run. Hope you will post a few more pictures. I haven't been to Vegas since '96 but have been considering a trip this fall. If you don't mind saying, where do you dance?
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Pig tails sound awesome; I wish more girls wore them normally and not just when dressing up or dancing. Short hair won't totally torpedo your career as a dancer, so don't worry about that, but a full head of soft, clean hair is definitely something I, and I think many other men, would prefer to short hair.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Short hair means you will stand out from the other strippers in the club, and that attention will get you $$$.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    If short hair makes you feel confident and assured with yourself guys will pick up on that instantly. If your personality matches your killer body your income will soar. I recently hired a bunch of serious money managers - happy to pass on their names for you to deal with your excess income problem!! YOU GO GIRL.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i see that the 3rd pic has been removed, guess i'm 1 of the lucky ones that had a chance to see it ;)
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Wow, mlyn1 you really got RESPONSES. I think we are all in love with you cuz you asked our opinion. We LOVE to share opinions. I'm with the majority: (a) a pixie cut is NOT a deal breaker. Personality, face, body type are all more important than hair length. (b) other things being equal we do prefer more hair than a pixie cut provides. But I would rather have a pixie cut and a friendly sexy persona, than the most gorgeous soft fluffy hair in the world accompanied by too much weight or too much attitude. Good luck in your career. Start another thread whenever the spirit moves you.
  • mlyn1
    14 years ago
    Thanks for all the advice!! For now, I'll keep the pig tails ;) I might be rockin a new shorter "do" next month though. Glad to see that you guys appreciate all the many aspects of the female anatomy... not just the hair :)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ok.. you're playin with me now.. lol i see another 3rd pic although it appears a little different than the previous one. anyway, and good luck to you :)
  • mlyn1
    14 years ago
    haha.. i decided I liked this one better. Thanks again :)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Emma Watson got a pixie cut. [view link] I'd still do her.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    One of the local girls is sporting Pat Benetar style. Looks hot on her, but I don't know how many could pull that off.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I've always liked women with short hair, especially if they're petite and gamine. But I also think P!nk is sexy as all hell, and there's nothing gamine about her. So I suggest you just rock it and see. Hair grows back.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Mlyn1, agree, short hair by stself isn't always a deal breaker. It's the total package that counts. But long hair is part of the sexy look arsenal and, on average, I would speculate that most men prefer longer hair if given the choice. Obviously there's a lot of opinion on this based on the above posts. But consider this. When young women wear their hair short, it's part of a style they are copying. But when most women get older, they want to cut their hair because they don't want to deal with all the primping anymore, they want the simplicity of getting ready that guys have. So stripped to it's basic values, shorter hair is for the older woman, and longer hair is for the younger woman. Another example: advertisers can inject sex into a TV commercial as a sales element simply by having a woman with long hair shake her trusses provacatively. You can't do that with short hair. You don't primp as much to be sexy with short hair, you do with longer hair. This can sometimes show in attitude and how you project yourself. So if you want short hair, make sure its for a sexy reason, not an effieicnt reason--because the reason for your choice will eventually be obvious.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I have to place a vote for longer hair - short hair makes a girl look older IMHO.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I think strippers with short hair can be sexy, especially if they have a good smile.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't care if ladies have short hair or not. A lot of dancing isn't whether you are hot, but believing you are hot, and there is a difference there. Hairstyle has nothing to do with it. I even bought a dance from a lady who shaved all her hair off once, but she had nice, big titsand could get away with no hair. I can also say it wasn't as simple as the fact she had no hair. But 99% of all the dancers out there couldn't do that.
  • Chief69
    14 years ago
    Definitely prefer long hair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion