tuscl

What Fictitious Character would you like to bang ?

Monday, August 2, 2010 10:01 PM
Okay, you can't answer Angelina Jolie, or some other actress's name, but you can name their character (ie. Jolie's Tomb Raider character). You're also not just locked into just one-like you can name an animated character and a live action movie character. So, with that said, I'll go with Phoebe Cates's character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High (she likes older guys) and animated-comic book character Elektra.

31 comments

• magicrat
    14 years ago
    Dana Scully from Xfiles
  • troop
    14 years ago
    raquel welch in 1 million bc.. or phoebe cates in sahara? or shannon elizabeth in american pie.. yup, that's it, i had a russian gf in the past and love that russian accent.. shannon it is!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Aphrodite the goddess of love
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    troop, right now I am watching Live Nude Comedy episodes on netflix...it features Shannon Elizabeth as host. She is funny and super hot. It is not really "nude" because they have pasties but still some of the burlesque dancers look hot. I have also read Shannon Elizabeth is a good poker player...I would not mind losing my money to her!
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Scooby Doo
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Animated: 3some w/Betty & Veronica Live Action: Pink Power Ranger
  • Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    the yellow power ranger named aisha, i always had a big crush on her when i was younger and for some odd reason, i still do
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Jolie's Tomb Raider character was named Lara Croft. I enjoyed playing the Tomb Raider games but I never had a strong attraction to her. Also don't forget MS. PAC MAN! What a fox! lol
  • how
    14 years ago
    Animated: Jessica Rabbit Movies: The gal who ran across the aisle in the plane during the mass-panic scene of "Airplane!"
  • troop
    14 years ago
    oh.. just a correction.. i believe shannon actually played a czech in american pie, but that east euro accent is still close enough to ruskie for me to love it when it comes from a hot chick :)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Any character played by Salma Hayek. As for a cartoon, perhaps Jessica Rabbit.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Leelu (Milla Jovovich) from "The Fifth Element"
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    Wonder Woman as personified by Lynda Carter. she can lasso me anytime!!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    1. Selene from Underworld - Kate Beckinsale. 2. Barb Wire - Pamela Anderson. 3. Elektra Natchios from Daredevil - Jennifer Garner looking her best ever. I could go on and on....
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    There's Something About Mary....
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Emma Peel
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Emma Peel FTW!
  • overnights
    14 years ago
    Seven of Nine from Star Trek Voyager!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Any character Heather Locklear has ever played.
  • LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    Erin Esurance.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Elena Montero (Catherine Zeta-Jones) from The Mask of Zorro.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Sarah Silverman. Oh wait. Not fictious.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Virginia Baker is another, for me.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Kat (Milla Jovovich) from the movie ".45".
  • Chief69
    14 years ago
    Rachel Greene (Jennifer Aniston on Friends) Alyssa Millano from Who's the boss . . . lol
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Uhura, Kate Austen from Lost, and Flo the Progressive Insurance chick.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Chief, I hope you mean now and not when she was in "Who's The Boss". :) DD, It might take weeks to get the lipstick off your dipstick!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Hit Girl (ah, when's she older, of course).
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    I second (but not sloppy seconds) Flo the progressive chic. The princess from the recent "Prince of Persia" movie flick.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    DD/deogol - now you've done it. I just heard Flo on the radio and started getting excited.
  • rolotumasi
    14 years ago
    the green M and M-nice legs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion