tuscl

GUYS WHO WORK AT SCs

10inches
Florida
do guys that work at strip clubs (bouncers, dj, bartenders etc...) get a lot of pussy from the girls? doesn't seem that it pays a lot so the "extras" would be the only reason to work there !!!

22 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    I would think most clubs would try and discourage that.

Still, I remember seeing this pudgy, dorky looking "floor manager" in a cheap, badly fitted suit having an animated conversation with one of the club's hottest dancers in the corner of the club. I asked my fav at the time if the dancer was in trouble, getting fined for something, etc. She said no, that the guy was the dancer's boyfriend and they were having some issues.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Dancers told me that a couple of the managers around here would get all the pussy they could handle. Not sure if it's true of any guy who works there, but some do.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I agree with Steve, that they do discourage that. Kitten was a dancer and Eric was a manager. They were secretly married. They first worked together at Christy's in Memphis. She followed him to the Columbia Platinum plus. He got fired and got a job at a Minneapolis club. She followed him. How do I know this? Eric phoned gridget at home asking her if Kitten was doing extras. Gridget told him that as far as she knew, "NO". I compared notes with gridget. If you consider HJ's an extra, then YES she was doing extras. And she was very good at it. She was pregnant with their 2nd child when she followed him to MSP.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Penelope was a dancer and Mike was the day shift DJ. They secretly kept up a relationship for a couple of years. But many of the other dancers knew the score. She moved to ME to take care of an ill grandmother and he moved to OR to go to school. He is now back at the Platinum Plus as a bouncer. I wonder if she will follow?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Misty was the foxy day shift bar tender at the Platinum Plus. She was secretly dating Gerry, the general manager of the club. It wasn't much of a secret. Many of the dancers knew it. RHIP. He quit and bought Chastities Gold Club and renamed it Savannahs's. She quit and became day manager there. She had his baby then. Then he sold out and the new owner changed the name to Crush.I wonder where they are now.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    So, "PP" actually stands for "Peyton Place" now, eh shadowcat?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    George, Yeah. I get a new script every month.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    GMD--Peyton Place! lol.

If you get to a club beyond the basic "hello" one of the first things you realize is that it's one big soap opera. Visit a club during the slow part of the afternoon and find the TV that the dancers or bartenders control for their own amusement (while they can)--odds are that you'll see Jerry Springer or Maury Povitch on every day, they love it. That pretty much sums everything up, doesn't it?

Knew a manager at one formerly favorite club who would come-on to every new girl to see who would give in to him. If you didn't, the dancer got bad schedules for a while.

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Like other workplaces, most likely discouraged. Many strippers, as we all know, are headcases. Add in a work romance and you're playing with fire, sharp objects, poison, and God knows what else.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    So, anybody ever hear of any successful sexual harassment lawsuits against strip club managers/owners?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If there is a case, samsung would have posted about it.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Our local boy (boss) Colacurcio got into some trouble for touching a waitress. He was such a sitting duck with deeps pockets I'm surprised that more of these "clever" girls didn't go after him.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The bathroom trolls probably don't get laid too often with SC employees. I remember I once saw the bathroom troll as a customer at the strip club on a slow night. He did 2 different 30 minute VIP sessions. They cost $250/30 minutes...but he might have got a discount on it because he is a club employee.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    ^^ A discount. From a stripper. Good one!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Yes - its a fringe benefit of working at SC. I know a SC DJ who has fathered 23 kids with 23 different women all strippers and hookers. Many times girls will tip him by giving him BJ instead of cash. Managers also get a lot of free pussy as women being the manipulative creatures they are like to screw the boss. A SC manager can go to jail if there is a raid so yea he's gonna wanna get some pussy in such a risky environmane.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    ^^^
    The idea that your dancer could have minutes before been with the bathroom troll is too disturbing to contemplate.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    deogol, the VIP rooms are such a rip off here. They cost $250/30 minutes but the stripper only gets a part of it. A part also goes to the strip club to help cover their costs. As for employee discounts at strip clubs, the stripper still gets her pay but the club will discount their take on it.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    My mind just exploded trying to contemplate the child support issues of 23 kids with 23 different women.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I've known one owner and one bouncer. The owner said he got all he could handle, but I knew three dancers that worked that club and all said he just a liar. Of course, they could be as well.

I knew a bouncer that lives not far from me. He used to come to my restaurant, I myself to his club. I still see him around, but he no longer is in the sc business. He always said he wouldn't do any dancer because he knows who they would do!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If you are sleeping with the help, then you probably need help!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't think they are sleeping. I'd bet they are fucking the stripper doggie on top of the club manager desk.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    a guy I used to work with is now the "bouncer" at the strip club I hang out at. he gets dick for pay, and I doubt he gets his dick anywhere near the ladies working there. they all think of him as a joke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion