tuscl

Pool tables at strip clubs

Here in Columbus very few strip clubs have pool tables. However it seems that most strip clubs in Dayton have them and a place like Cheeks in Dayton has several. Anyone enjoy playing pool at a strip club? I have seen strippers play with their customers but I do not watch for more than 30 seconds. Usually it is just customers using them.

Tuscl has a check box for Pool tables if you click on the [update club details] on the club's page but most clubs do not have pool tables listed (even though they have them). I submitted an update for Cheeks but I am not going to bother updating the others...

20 comments

• brewerfan
    14 years ago
    I enjoy playing pool every once in a while. It keeps me from having to spend money on a girl that doesn't interest me that much. Most of the time girls play with you. It's a way of getting a feel of a girl that you're talking to. Cuz I always like to get to know the girl first before I get a lapdance from them.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I always thought that a LD was *how* you got a feel of a girl. ;-)
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I've never been to a SC with pool tables. Might be fun to play a game with a dancer if she is halfway decent.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    even though i have my stick and balls with me when i enter, i don't go to a strip club to play pool.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    When Tiffany's closed, I followed one of the dancers to another club. It's REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY laid back. More like a lounge that happens to have naked women in it, than a SC. Which kinda makes sense, as half the dancers there aren't worth watching, IMHO.

Their pool tables get used a lot. But no other club that I've been to has much activity on their pool tables, if they have them.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Once in a while I'll shoot a game or two with a dancer if a pool table is around, mostly if I'm on the road. It's a time killer if I haven't decided whether to do a dance or leave. Rarely I've also shot around with other customers.
  • KitTastic
    14 years ago
    A game of pool is sort of a ritual with one of my regulars. We play a game, then we head to VIP. Repeat three times a week.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I think that half of the clubs in the ATL area have pool tables. Most of the time I just see thuggy looking guys playing. They sip their beer, don't tip the dancers and don't buy dances. Maybe they are just husbands or BFs. I once saw, at the Crazy Horse Saloon in ATL, a couple of dancers shooting pool with customers and they were totally naked. I don't think I could concentrate on my game doing that.

In the same club I witnessed totally nude Karaoke. Unfortunately this club (by reviews) has gone down the shitter
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    KitTastic you must be pretty hot if a guy is coming in three times a week to see you...can you post a pic?
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I've only played pool in a club 3 times, once with a buddy of mine, once with a topless non-ATF dancer at a club where the pool action is more interesting than the stage action, and once with my current ATF. I suck at pool, especially as compared to my brother, who is basically a pool hustler, or at least was before marriage, so I don't think about it. I regret not playing pool with my ATF before that particular visit. She enjoys it a lot.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I've never shot a game in a club with a dancer. Watched something on TV, yes, but not shot pool. The only pool I've shot with a dancer was with my ATF, but we were at a friends home.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I noticed the pool table, as well. At Follies in Atlanta, it's on a raised floor area near a couple of the VIP rooms. I've watched a variety of guys playing pool there, some thugs, some kids, and some guys who appear to be regulars. The girls occasionally play, as well, and will do lap dances in chairs situated against a wall behind the table.

I don't enjoy pool all that much, and don't get the point of playing in a strip club. I suppose it does provide additional social time with the girls, perhaps for less bread than it might otherwise be simply monopolizing their time at the bar or a regular table. In any case, the pool tables never comprise a draw or attraction for me in an SC, and I generally find them a little distracting. I'd rather the area be used for additional/higher quality/more private VIP rooms, or perhaps a "middle-ground" area where for maybe an upcharge (say, $20/dance, instead of the usual $10), you can be in a semi-private area with couches and low lighting for couch dances. In other words, something between the openness of the main floor and the exclusivity/high-price of the VIP.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I can think of only 1 club in the Detroit area that had a pool table, and they took it out some time ago. I agree it might be a good way to spend some time with a dancer talking with her before I go into the VIP area with her, but it isn't possible anymore.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    I agree with ShadowCat that those who come to a SC to play pool are a different demographic from the rest of us. Dancers tell me they hate the pool table because it distracts and the pool players seldom buy LDs.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I've only seen two clubs with pool tables here. In one, I've never seen it in use. In the other, I've only ever seen dancers using it.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If they let customers do the dancers on the pool table, maybe.
  • bhunter5252
    14 years ago
    At one of my favorite clubs, with a well lit table, I proposed a nude pool tourney where the patrons sponsor their favorite dancer to compete. The winner of each match gets some of the patron supplied cash and some of the cash goes into a pot for the overall winner. There are many dancers I would pay to watch play a game or two of nude pool. If we go to watch the dancers, then let them play pool and I will be glad to put up some cash and watch.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Never played pool at SC. I am there for the girls. Pool Tables make great decor for the club, but beyond that do not add value IMO.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    One of Akron's shithole, high mileage clubs has a pool table right by the door. It is totally out of place and a pain in the ass. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the Diamond Lodge has a whole side room with pool tables and they seem to amuse the younger (and less likely to tip) crowd. I don't play very well and have not played pool in a SC since the 1980's honky-tonk, steel mill, bikini bar days.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    fyi, Club X mentions in their newspaper ad "FREE POOL ON SUNDAYS 9PM TO 2:30AM"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion