tuscl

So how many people have Dougster on ignore

Saturday, July 24, 2010 3:58 PM
Since it is established that Dougster is the asshole of TUSCL I'm curious how many of us have put him on ignore.

40 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    I don't have him on ignore.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    I see no reason to do that.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I don't have him on ignore either, but I do ignore him. Whenever I hear dancers talk about asshole customers, my first thought is that they just met Douchester.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    IMO putting a person on ignore is an admission that you let that person get to you. Personal attacks are better handled by just not responding to posts by that person. You still get to see what the fucker said about you, etc. Having said that, I have two on ignore. Romanticlover - not heard from since 8/01/07 and notgreenvegas - last posted on 9/16/09.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat you don't have your old friend "Davids" on ignore?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    The multiple forms of Green Vegas and then recently added Divadiver (who hasn't contributed a single review.)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I looked up Romanticlover and it says Last Seen: July 2010 He is around here some place... I also tried to look up Davids and see that when you try to go to the discussion thread he last posted in, it says not found. When TB had to have his account deleted, all the discussion threads that had his posts in it got deleted as well. As for my ignore list, I just have sagitariano21. he has a picture of himself as a male stripper exposing his ass and it was gross looking at for me. His first login was in June 2009 and his last login was June 2009.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    SS1, you must have screwed up. Here is davids last post. Posted: 09/04/06 [go to full discussion] parody loves chandler. But chandler only loves to FUCK parody's ASS. Jpac73, I must have removed him from my ignore list I forgot about parody and chandler. lol...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I have him on ignore, but not because he's a jerk. He's actually not that big of an asshole, all by itself, to make it worth ignoring him. Hell, the piss-poorest Drill Instructor ever seen on Parris Island has him beat on that score six ways to Sunday, and the best DI, well, Dougster's not even the same league. No, it's because he's so fucking *boring*. I mostly read this site on my phone, and waiting to download messages only to find that there's another lying, thieving, cock sucking whore on the loose, or that he *still* doesn't like MisterGuy and txtittyfan, or that I *still* have a small dick and/or brain, well, it's just a waste of my time. It's too bad, too, because *once* in a while, he has an actual pithy comment or insightful observation to make. It's just not worth my time to troll through the dross on the off chance I find one such.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Not I - I find his posts refreshing sometimes.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well obviously some of you guys have issues with each other, but i don't have a problem with doug or anyone else here and even if i did i wouldn't put them on ignore. i did look up greenvegas, had to laugh at a couple of his posts and i found that romanticlover has 5 similar aliases. anyway.. can't we all get along? lol
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    shadowcat, Yes I saw that part, but if you click on [go to full discussion] next to Posted: 09/04/06 you will get this error Discussion Not Found - club 410
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also if you look at his second to last post Posted: 09/03/06 [go to full discussion] Rumor has it that chandler has already started cheating on parody and is getting ready to dump him. Click on the [go to full discussion] and again you get the same error message.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I only have two-greenvegas, and mistergay, who goes out of his way to earn enemies. It took a while, but I finally found the chink in his armor. He really is a sad, sad, little, pathetic individual with delusions of grandeur.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, apparently discussion topics are removed at some place in time.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    No one on ignore. Why bother?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Ditto ja above. No one ignored, not even the village idiot. His mostly stupid postings are always good for a few laughs!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't have him on ignore, he might have a different opinion but doesn't act offensive.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if Dougster has any one on his ignore list... Just wondering what is the story of parody and chandler?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, parody is actually parodyman - last seen Jan 2009. I had met chandler twice at my favorite club. We did not always see eye to eye. He freaked when he met a dancer named chandler at the club. Matter of fact I did 4 LD's with her last Tuesday.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I want to hear it all. Both of the Ster brothers can be unnecessarily direct, and Chandler could be an outright prick. Bring it on! In small doses, it makes for lively reading.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Don't have him on ignore. My impression is he wish he had more to spend.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    The funniest part is when people lie and say they have me on ignore and then respond to my posts anyway and come up with some story like "I noticed that the post count incremented by one and I only have one person on ignore, therefore..." or "somehow Dougster was removed from my ignore list". Besides, even if you have someone on ignore I doubt everyone remembers to login everytime they read the discussion board.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Payer11: "My impression is he wish he had more to spend" You're the one who has to settle for $60 whores, buddy. Then you consider it something worth bragging about.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I got Dougster, parodyman-->, and mitciv on ignore. Occasionally, there is a reference to him saying something brilliant, and I put him off ignore to read what he said, but then I put him on again. I think mitciv said too many overly political things to get on my ignore list.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    This is like one of those Comedy Central Roasts
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I had to check: 2for20DollarsLapDancesForever, definitelynotgreenvegas and mitciv Can't seem to understand the guys who spend more time criticizing each other than discussing the pros and cons of this little hobby of ours. Besides, if you have thin skin, what are you doing on an Internet discussion board? Hello, is anyone there? LOL
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    harrydave, pleased to meet ya. I've heard stories of people long gone on this website, welcome back. I don't have anyone on ignore, I may not agree with people's opinions, but I welcome the free and unfettered talk on our subjects of interest.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I don't have anyone on ignore. I am tempted to ignore txtittyfan any time he gives investment advice, but it turns out that if you just do the opposite of what he says (especially when he is excited about it) you make out pretty well.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    shadowcat: It *is*'possible that Dougster has never met a dancer that *wasn't* a lying, thieving whore, which would mKe his viewpoint a completely valid perpective. If that's the case, then it's simply a case of my experience not matching his.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I can see how those of you downloading this via phone would have him on ignore. His consistent off base rants and insults is garbage I would not want coming up on my phone.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Payer11: Right they should use their bandwidth to download your crackpot theories about strippers fucking customers because of their quest for "different dick" and "better genes".
  • jeffers
    14 years ago
    I enjoy reading Dougster's posts. He might be guilty of embellishment, but one need only go over to the "pink site" and read some posts there to see what strippers think of customers and how best to sheer them.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Alas, I remember the flame wars of years ago. Yoda and others were going at it. Let's not fall into that again.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I am all for turning him loose on SW. I would luv to go there myself and set them stright about a few things but was kicked off. It seems they are in a state of denial about some of the realities of SC's.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    He may be a dick, but he's an on-topic poster who has a consistent POV. When he goes off-topic and gets nasty and personal, its a bit much, but lets face it--some threads just wouldn't be the same without his sexist nonsense. It would be a loss of entertainment value to ignore him.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Sexist? I challenge anyone who calls me "sexist" to find a single statement by me in which I say anything bad about women in general. I may say that strippers are stupid, lying thieving whores, but I do not say that women in general are stupid, lying thieving whores. In fact, I once even started a thread where I explicitly said I disagreed with those like Payer11 and Dudester who openly admit that they believe that all women are ultimately whores anyway. Perhaps DoctorDarby is someone who thinks all women are ultimately whores anyway, so can't imagine I could possible distinguish between strippers and the vast majority of women who are not strippers? Even among strippers I'll admit that a very small number are neither stupid, nor liars, nor thieves. Since they all sell sexual acts for money, however, (and I do consider grinding on a guy's dick until he cums a sex act whether they are clothed or not) yes they are all whores. But it's not their whoring that I have a problem with. It's the lying, stealing, and general dumbness that they exhibit.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "who goes out of his way to earn enemies. It took a while, but I finally found the chink in his armor" ...in your wildest dreams that is, moron...lol... --------------------------------- "Just wondering what is the story of parody and chandler?" p-man didn't like ole scat too much. I dunno what happened to chandler, but I think he might have gotten mad at scat because he betrayed chandler's trust one time...I forget though...
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Dudester: "It took a while, but I finally found the chink in his armor" Saying you found a chink in someone's armor is supposed to be reserved for strong opponents with a hidden weakness or an Achilles Heel, so to speak. It hardly befits MisterGay whose "armor" is the equivalent of a cotton t-shirt. His weakness is plain for all to see: he is a complete moron. You are on to something about his family, however. It's pretty clear that he came from a hyper-moralistic family, and that creates conflicts these days between his id which wants to fuck a bunch of a whores because he can't get any without paying, and his superego, which is really his parents telling him paying whores for sex is wrong. MisterGay gains some relief temporary relief from the disonance by telling people here he truly respects these whores and by charging the windmills of the evil right wing establishment represented by various right wing whack-jobs here. From now until the end eternity we are condemned to see MisterGay's pathetic struggle play out on TUSCL. MisterGay says he parents loved him then and now, but would that still be true if they knew about his whore-mongering ways? MisterGay knows the answer to this is "no".
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Dougster, I was going to correct you for callig it a moron. I feel idiot is a better fit, but then I lookedup moron. Moron - 1)A person of borderline intelligence in the former classification of mental retardation, having of an intelligence quotient of 50-69. 2)A person who makes uncool, unfunny, uninteresting, or irrelevant (see lame) attempts to impress others and draw attention to himself, especially in a flawed attempt to act like someone else. 3)An idiot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion