tuscl

Terrible Dance discount

Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:21 PM
Has anyone gotten a lap dance that it was so terrible(air dance), that you refused to pay for the dance? Went to a club where there's 3 dance sections. One, the VIP, where it's like 350 for a half hour. The second, which is 20 per song, but with no contact. The 3rd, wich is 35 per song with one way contact for sure, but with some two-way, depending on the girl. I have been to the 35 one and have been disappointed a few times cuz it was all air. To me, if you can't give at least one-way contact, you don't belong taking guys into that section. You're just ripping them off. I so wanted to refuse to pay for it, but I did anyway. Otherwise, I'd never be let back in.

23 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Well, I suggest you avoid the urge to: vomit in VIP, back the truck up into the club, and then when pulled over by the police, blame martians. A cheesehead tried that in Madison last week, fyi, and it didn't work. Rather, tell the dancer it wasn't good and if she wants future business from you, she best deliver a worthy effort on the next song for free.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    When refusing to pay, just make sure you know where the emergency exit is.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I haven't refused to pay for a dance and rate that I agreed to. A deal is a deal. If I picked a dud, that's on me.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    lol steve! most of the times i try to find out what kind of dance i'm going to get before we go for the dance. obviously some of the dancers will outright lie to get my money. if i get a bad dance, even though they broke their word on what they were going to give me i still honor my word and pay them but i also tell them that it's the last time they get anything from me. then if i see them again i ignore them and if they approach me i basically repeat that i'm not going to ever spend money on them again. they usually leave me alone after that and i take great pleasure in having them see me buying dances from another dancer. that's money that could have been theirs if they had originally honored their word.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Where you're at, I'd try to negotiate an OTC deal, and sweeten the deal, but be firm on what you want.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    When a dancer does not keep her word, I do not let her finish the dance. I pay her and we both walk away. After seeing this thread, I have resolved if this ever happens again, I will give her a piece of my mind when I pay her. I don't really see any alternative to paying her unless the broken promise was something I could complain to the management about. Trouble is, the broken promise has been that she promised to do something that wasn't allowed by management. Can't hardly complain to management about THAT can I. But I can sure-as-hell complain to HER.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    You are just plain SOL when it happens. You can tell the dancer it was no good, but most often they will just flip out, or, for the few who have a bit more emotional control, shake their head like you are some kind of a pervert (which you are) and they are "not a whore" (which may or may not be true). Could you complain to the management? "Sir, she did not rub against my dick enough." Don't think that one's going to work.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Cut your losses at one dance, then ignore her for the rest of the night. Dancers are always keeping tabs (even out the corner of their eye) on which customers are heading to VIP/dances frequently and which dancers are in high demand. She will get the point when she sees you going back for multiple dance sessions with other girls. This is the inherent problem with YMWV. It takes trial and error to find the girls that "put out". Not paying would certainly be justice, but keep in mind if you don't pay for the lousy dance, the dancer may get the bouncers to pick a fight with you. $30 just ain't worth getting a possible ass beating or getting banned from a club.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    If you don't want to pay, drop her a $1 bill - Payment enough! By why the Fuck would you want back into this ripoof joint! That's a mystery!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It happened to me once a few months back. I was doing a 2 fer 1. The 1st dance was terrible and not what I had been let to believe. I got up, after only one dance and said "This is not gonna work". I then tossed the payment on the couch and walked out. I have since forgotten her name but when I did my review, I gave her my "Bitch of the month" award.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Once I was a "scout" for a group of guys coming to Detroit for a firefighters convention. I did not tell anyone in the club what I was doing, just let the afternoon evolve. Got lousy food service, heavy hustle for a lousy LD. I sent the manager an unsigned typed note letting him know that he lost significant business because of these events, naming names.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I dislike clubs where they have different prices for lap dances because there are several ROBs who expect top prices or else will purposely give you a bad dance if you pick a cheaper option. At Club X there are the $10 table dances, $25 couch dances or $35 VIP dances. The really hot dancers that work there all expect $35 VIP/song. Too much of a rip off. There is also Fantasyland West with $25 VIP and $5 couch songs...I would prefer to do 5 mid-mileage couch songs rather than on 1 high mileage VIP song. Songs are too short to be paying $25-35/song in my opinion
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've never refused to pay, although I was tempted a few times in the past. It's not worth the scene she'll no doubt make to refuse payment. Just chalk it down to a bad decision, pay her for the one dance, and move on. It seems that dancers like that don't last too long anyways, if their dances truly suck.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I had my comment all formulated as I was reading down the page, and I got to lopaw's. What she said is pretty much my feeling as well. I will add that sometimes you might expect an average dance from a girl, and it ends up being a really great one. The issue cuts both ways.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I agree refusing to pay is stupid but refusing to go with her in the first place is smart.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I never been in a situation where you could get the dance then pay. I settle for letting my tips serve as a quality indicator.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One time they were circulating around doing "dollar dances" where they give you a quick air dance for a few seconds before the DJ says "switch". Anyways I had a dancer come over and do dollar dances but did not "switch" just stayed with me for multiple "switches". Either she miscounted or I miscounted because she said $5 but I only gave her $4. She mumbled something under her breath and gave me a dirty look but did not cause a scene. I think though if this was a $20-40/dance, she might have complained. As for places that require payment in advance for lap dances, I usually never make return trips to these places. The places that do this are Misty's and Private Dancer and I never plan to return there again. The other place that required payment in advance was Whispers Cabaret and that went out of business after 5 months.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Agreed, lopaw
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm with lopaw and VM on this one. If you've agreed to pay for the dance, then pay, chalk it up to experience, and learn from it so you don't repeat your mistake. A *tip* is another transaction entirely, of course.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I can only think of one instance. She was one of those "low on the totem pole" girls ... didn't really look good, didn't have many customers because she didn't look good and always walks around asking every guy for a dance. Once I made the mistake in telling her "maybe later", and she proceeded to sit down beside me and ask me every 10 minutes if now was good. After a while I figured it didn't hurt too much to just go ahead and take it to get rid of her (at the worst it was bad as I thought ... at best she could be an extras girl that I didn't know about). Sure enough the dance was horrible, almost air and she smelled. I pay her and she said that a lot of guys tip her because her dances are good. I declined the tip and went back to my seat. Then another dancer (a hot one I didn't know too well) came to me and said she can't believe I took that girl for a dance. I explained to her why I did, then the hot dancer says she can give a much better one, I say OK and proceed to get a hot dance with a wet hj. Worked out.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I agree with the general consensus that if she did the dance, regardless of how lousy it was, you should pay her. Lesson learned, though find comfort in the fact that, if she does that enough to other customers and other girls are giving better dances, she is going to quickly find her income in the toilet. But I also agree with another poster who said that if this has happened to you a few times at this club then you should consider another club.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I made the mistake of paying one for two LDs before I got them. As she was putting her top back on I was getting ready to tip her $5 when she asked for the $30. I told her I had already paid and she insisted I hadn't. I went ahead and gave her the $30 and told her that she missed a VIP session (at $150) because of this and for her to go away and stay away from me.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    'hut: That's one of the reasons that the general Louisville practice of paying before the dance doesn't bother me. No chance of a dispute that way. Once I a while I get a clunker, but my keen powers of observation mostly keep it from being a big problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion