ShotDisc
Florida
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:21 AM

13 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I thought about making this my profile pic but she is not 18 yet...still 152 days left on the countdown [view link] (thanks steve229 for the link)
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Am I the only person who thinks that, face wise, she isn't attractive at all? That's of course not to say that I wouldn't bang her if the opportunity presented itself, I would just prefer Hayley Williams instead.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Seems like Miley is trying to copy Janet Jackson with a wardrobe malfunction
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Miley's a dog IMHO.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Snake, Nope, you are not the only one. But honestly, I think I could pass even if she were of age.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Of recent, there have been a number of actresses who wanted to play strippers, but they didn't want to strip. Miley will break that trend. We'll be seeing "a lot" of her in the future.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dudester, Maybe. But I've found that, almost without exception, in almost every club I've been to, that a hefty percentage of the local talent is at *least* as good looking as the majority of "hot" actresses I've seen naked in movies. And most of the rest are good enough, especially for a guy like me.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    So, you like camel toe. Enlarge my avatar.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    She is just another in a long line of DYSB!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    what does DYSB stand for clubber?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    DYSAB: The acronym for "Dude you're such a boner." This is most commonly used in writing, via text message, chat, or posts. A quick easy term used to let somebody know they're being lame or acting like a boner. Can also be used as a sarcastic greeting - hey what's up?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    DYSB = Discussing Young Spoiled Bitch!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion