tuscl

HM Clubs

I hope this topic hasn't been recently discussed but I wanted to start a discussion for which clubs in the US offer the highest mileage. I live in So. Cal. and am blessed to be somewhat close to some the highest mileage clubs I think anywhere in the US.

Nearby to me, the City of Industry is a mecca for HM strip clubs. It's my favorite city on earth. Hawaii Theatre is basically a thinly disguised whorehouse. It's an awesome club both for eye candy as well as the highest mileage. There are some other clubs close-by that offer the same mileage but just not as consistent.

I've even found an extremely HM club (Flamingo's) in Orange County. It's good to live in America! I've also had HM in some Black clubs in LA.

So, my question is, which other clubs in the country offer the highest mileage? And, are these clubs an anomaly for the city or is the surrounding area also HM as well?

I understand it's possible for one to get HM at almost any club. If you develop a friendly relationship with a dancer the sky's the limit in many clubs. But I'm interested in finding out which clubs consistently offer HM even for out-of-towners or those who are not regulars.

Thanks for any feedback.

52 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    The same question was just asked under the "Where should I go thread?" a few threads just below this.

If you can't look that up, then head for Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater in San Francisco.
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    I didn't see that thread. The question still stands, though. It's sometimes hard to decipher the rating of a club and figure out if it's HM or not. Some PL's rate clubs highly on other factors besides the mileage.

It does sound like Detroit is a place to visit. I just can't think of a good enough excuse to go there for a visit! I imagine they have a lot of chocolate ladies which I really like as long as they are petite.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    My experience: HM (including BJ/HJ/FS) can be found at most clubs in South FL (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale). Many are just brothels posing as SCs. There are tons of drop-dead gorgeous dancers from Central/South America and the Carribean that will do it fairly cheap too. I've also found Houston, TX is a good city for HM (specifically St. James and Treasures), but you have to do a bit of searching for the right dancer who will do it. Though sometimes the dancers find you!

HM in San Diego is nearly non-existant. If you get lucky you might find a girl in Cheetah's (Clairmont), Body Shop, and Goldfinger's (Miramar) that will do OTC. It's extremely rare ITC... I've never had FS/BJ in a club in SD, but I was offered it once in the Body Shop (for an outrageous sum, which I declined) and I've seen evidence of it several times (used condoms and whatnot).

Thankfully, Adelitas and Hong Kong are right over the border! It doesn't get more HM than those two places.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If you are looking for ultra high mileage as a first time customers...then mexico is the best choice.
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    I agree Mexico is a fantastic place for "dances". I go to Mazatlan every year and the mileage and value is off the charts. The ladies are beautiful too.

I'm not quite as comfortable going to TJ's as I used to be. Hong Kong was my favorite when I did go.

South Florida sounds very interesting. I love the look of ladies from Central America/Carribean. And if it's cheap all the better! I'm going to have to put that on my bucket list.

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    bendover, despite what you may see on the National media, print, TV or other media. Detroit isn't bad, the economy sucks big time, but that's all over the place. CT and I are biased, but if you ever are in Michigan, make it a point to stop in one of our several clubs, where it is pretty much guaranteed, if you use your brain and selectively pick, you can get anything you want,(and I'm not talking about Alice's restaurant.)
  • how
    14 years ago
    Clubs in El Paso tend to offer full service.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Many of the strip clubs in RI are high mileage.
  • Electronman
    14 years ago
    Haven't sampled Houston, El Paso or South Florida but here are my rankings:

1. Detroit: lots of clubs with excellent mileage. Penthouse is my current favorite, mostly attractive Caucasian dancers
    2. City of Industry, CA
    3. Tijuana
    4. Niagara Falls, Canada
    5. Pasco County, FL (just north of Tampa)
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    Thanks for all the info!

I certainly didn't mean to disparage Detroit. When I said I couldn't think of an excuse to go there I meant that my wife wouldn't understand why I'd be going to Detroit. They need to have more conventions and such so I can give a believable reason to go there. Other than that it sounds like a great place for a monger.

I'm going to have to check out Pasco County on Tuscl to find out more about that. I've been to Tampa many years ago and really liked Mons Venus. That was before I'd really experienced HM in a club. I've heard of other clubs in the area that are HM and the girls are beautiful.

I've heard RI is HM but I also heard there may have been some recent changes to that?

A side note. Wouldn't it be a good idea for Tuscl. to have a mileage rating? One could do a search based on the mileage of clubs to find the HM clubs. It seems many of the highly rated clubs are because of the beautiful dancers, nice decor, or allowing some touching (but not necessarily HM).
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Everything the average TUSCL reader needs to know about mileage is in the reviews and ratings. There are some on the boards who continue to indulge the noobs and that's their choice, but a more direct is answer is get out there and find out for yourself. No advice in the world is going to get someone over the hump who doesn't understand how to act in a club or "create their own shot" (in honor of a great NBA finals series going to Game 7 tonight).
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    Wallanon,

Well, first of all, I'm no noob. My knowledge and experience of the so. cal. scene is pretty extensive. I'm able to find and experience incredible mileage and I offer that knowledge to anyone who wants to know more about my area.

I'm not as knowledgeable about other areas and that is why I asked the question. Even though Tuscl gives a tremendous amount of useful information it's sometimes difficult to wade through all it to get to HM clubs specifically.

Often, mileage (in terms of getting UHM, for example)is absent from reviews and/or the reviewer is coy about it. Once you've had UHM on a regular basis in a club it's hard to settle for "good two-way contact" unless that includes vhm or uhm. Hence my original question.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    bendover, In many locales, even "good two way contact" is illegal, or at least against club rules, much less your variations on HM. Few of us, the rational ones, anyway, here want to get a favorite dancer fired, or afraid to give us the experience we go to all this bother for. We don't want our clubs the targets of investigations and raids that curtail our activities, or worse, shut down entirely. The inclusion of an explicit rating for something that could very well be illegal in the jurisdiction in which the club resides would be foolish at best, and might open the site up to censure or worse.

Some on these boards, for reasons of their own, aren't shy about giving all the dirty details, sometimes including names of individuals. Though I believe it to be a detrimental practice, I'll freely admit that I wouldn't mind having that information myself sometimes. Given his inaction to date, it doesn't appear that Founder wishes to make that part of his system, though, so I suggest, like many of us, that you read the reviews and make your own determination.

You may believe me paranoid, and you wouldn't be wrong, but I believe explicitly providing information such as you desire to be...imprudent.
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    Yes, I agree with you to an extent. No need to give overly explicit details in the reviews. But just to ask which clubs or areas in the US give the highest mileage I think is a general enough question not to be dangerous.

Likewise, if the owner of Tuscl decided to include a mileage rating it wouldn't need to be more explicit than just a rating. If one rated a club a "10" in terms of mileage that would give enough information for the members without attracting too much attention (IMHO).

For example, it's pretty well known the City of Industry (east of LA) is a mecca for HM strip clubs. There would not need to be any more explicit information given other than to say a certain club deserves a "10" in terms of mileage. Yes, I know that LE may be reading the boards too but then they already do that and can decipher the same information that is currently already on the boards.

Anyway, to recap what has already been suggested. Some of the top HM areas include:

1. City of Industry
    2. Detroit
    3. South Florida
    4. Rhode Island
    5. Tampa
    6. El Paso
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    bendover, it's cool,no disrepect was felt. Detroit has a reputation, sometimes deservedly so for being a bad place. It's a big, old city with the attendant problems. However, even the new strip club ordinance that everyone thought would be the death knell for the city clubs isn't being enforced. It's tied up in the courts, and even if it does get enforced, there are plenty of Wayne County clubs outside of Detroit that we enjoy. From reading the posts here, yep, there are a lot of places to consider. Happy hunting!!
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    Hey Vince,

Thanks for the info! Can you give a recommendation (in case I ever get out there) for a couple of good clubs in Detroit that aren't overly expensive but offer excellent mileage?

If you ever visit LA drop me a line and I can recommend some spots that will knock your socks off.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I've heard RI is HM but I also heard there may have been some recent changes to that?"

Not really. Yes, they recently changed the law so that prostitution of all types is banned everywhere in RI, but there are still plenty of "extras" available at many of the strip clubs there.

Since a few people have mentioned areas outside the USA, I would also add that the off-Montreal island FS strip clubs & some of the clubs in the Niagara Falls area of Ontario are well-known for high mileage.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    ben - It's quite possible you've been around under a different handle and didn't just discover the Internet in March. You've also been a lot more vocal and detailed on Z Bone, so either you might know something about the LA clubs or take really good notes. Either way, none of that matters if people here on TUSCL can't tell your posts from the dozens of other "tell me this please" threads written by, wait for it, noobs. Nothing personal.

But back to the topic, what I wrote earlier about the reviews hasn't changed. Just read more of them. I have decided, though, to change my "one thing" from the other thread. My TUSCL-only answer for the one thing I'd tell someone about strip clubbing is that location is never as important as the girl. Really.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I see one possible solution without revealing too much information. Two more options to rate for a club review. A 1 to 10 rating for table dances and a 1 to 10 rating for lap dances. Plus an NA rating for didn't apply or you didn't get any. Plus maybe a NWOR rating for not worth the trouble at this club. I would not mind seeing this get added to club reviews. It's possible clubs might even be able to get searched and sorted by dance ratings if this were set up. There might be a correlation between overall club ratings and lap dance ratings.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Like I said in the other thread, the thing is that many strip clubs don't have table dances. TUSCL already has too many subjective numerical ratings as it is IMHO.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    To keep the information buildup going, I will just mention a few more places/towns with HM, VHM, and Extras where I have personal experience:

Newburgh/New Windsor New York
    CTs Adult Bookstore in Gary Indiana
    Soft Touch in (or near) Washington Park, Illinois

and one place where other reviewer(s) indicated Extras are the norm

Babylon (town on Long Island) New York

Wallanon and Mister Guy have it right as far as I am concerned. Rather than paraphrase what they said, just go back and read their posts.

• bendover656
    14 years ago
    I appreciate all the stimulating discussion and other HM areas mentioned. I wanted to add a little more to the topic.

I'm still on cloud nine from my latest SC adventure. I went to my favorite club (DVCOI) and met up with a dancer I hadn't danced with in some time. She has totally upped her game from the last time we danced. She's one of those dancers who doesn't know how hot she is and has not yet been callused by the business.

We had a very intimate dance and she wanted very much to please. My point is she upped her game because of the club she works at. I doubt very much our dance would have been at the level it was if she worked at a conservative club.

So while I pretty much agree with all of the points being made, one's chances of a HM experience greatly increases at a liberal club. I know that's pretty obvious but that is why I asked the original question of where are HM strip club areas. A total newbie could go to DVCOI and have the greatest time in the world but it probably wouldn't last too long - he he.

Btw, wallonon, I have posted under different handles as I like to keep my anonymity.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Yeah, go with the text of a review but remember definitions of HM can vary greatly depending on the reviewers experience. Also mileage is also based on how well you know a dancer. I get more from my favorites than a new customer gets(general rule).
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also consider the city, what is high mileage in one city (Cincinnati, Dayton, typical low mileage cities) might be considered low mileage for another city that is used to the high mileage (Detroit, Houston, etc..)
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Bare Exposure in Atlantic City is fairly high mileage (OTC is also available) as long as you avoid white women.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    If you are good at fishing them OTC (as yours truly is) Seattle still rates high mileage. ITC it is completely dead.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Newburgh/New Windsor New York"

What's going on down there? I'm not doubting your info, but what strip clubs are you referring to?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Bendover, in case this has escaped you, you will notice that despite over 25 posts in response to your question that almost nobody has provided club-specific information to you.

Hmmm, could that be because they do not want to provide that level of specificity about their favorite clubs? Wonder why that is?!

Enough euphemistic crap about a club is as bad as straight dope, unless you think that LE is stupid. Where I am from LE will target clubs with raids, undercovers, etc. if they believe that there is a strong presence of sexual activities. Like I always say, I guess working girls resist less than hardened criminals. Why work hard doing things like processing outstanding warrants, providing extra details in high crime areas and other things that might be dangerous and useful when you can harrass the girls instead.

Also, if you already have another more active screen name then why create another one for this? You need another anonymous screen name to keep your existing anonymous screen name anonymous? Why?

• MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "you will notice that despite over 25 posts in response to your question that almost nobody has provided club-specific information to you."

Ummmm, if he really, really wanted me to name some strip clubs, then I would. I just figured that giving areas where I knew that most, if not all, the strip clubs were "HM" was simply quicker.

"Hmmm, could that be because they do not want to provide that level of specificity about their favorite clubs?"

Maybe, but not in my case.

"Where I am from LE will target clubs with raids, undercovers, etc. if they believe that there is a strong presence of sexual activities."

We've heard that same line from you many, many times by now rickie. We get it...you don't like to get specific with what goes on in your strip club outings. I personally don't like to give *all* the dirty details of what happens in my strip club reviews (because I don't choose to brag or indulge those that like to live vicariously through reviews), but I will give out info on what is available at any particular strip club if I know about it. I don't feel that the LE threat is very high, especially in areas where things are tolerated...but to each his own...

"Also, if you already have another more active screen name then why create another one for this? You need another anonymous screen name to keep your existing anonymous screen name anonymous? Why?"

I wondered that as well. However, we're all basically anonymous on here, and always remember..."Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction." :)
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Mister, congratulations if you are in an area where it is openly tolerated, but many of us are not. Club raids are a fact of life where I am from (particularly during election years) and from what I have read it is the same in some other areas. There is no reason to make it even easier for LE to determine which clubs to raid.

And the repetition is not meant for you, but for the new posters who continue to come on here and ask questions like this. If you are already an active member on here, then you should know who you can PM to get more details.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Club raids are a fact of life"

Look, this is another issue that's as old as this discussion board. It's been brought up many, many times and never have I seen any evidence presented that any info that was posted here on TUSCL has led to an actual LE raid.

"There is no reason to make it even easier for LE to determine which clubs to raid"

...in your opinion, which is personally fine with me. The point is that you're really not going to convince anyone that your position is *the* position to be in by repeating yourself over & over & over...
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Can't argue there Mister, no police chief I know has ever said, "And I'd like to thank all of the people who tipped us off on commonly used strip club websites." That clearly tells me that they don't know about them or read them. Whew! After all LE would never think to read a website to gain a clue as to whether a club is dirty. For starters, that would require an Internet connection which we know most police departments don't have. And even if they did, these sites are such a secret that LE could never possibly dig the info. out.

Wow, thanks - I had to push a lot of common sense aside, but I now finally see that there is no risk to my favorite clubs and I should feel free to post the most lurid details ;)

And I also learned that it has been pure coincidence that, over the years, the clubs in my area that had the most dirty postings were also the ones that always seemed to get raided.

I have mended the error of my judgement. Everyone please feel free to post the most provocative club information that you have at your disposal. After all, what's the harm, right? :)
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    bendover- How about providing us a list of cities/metro areas that you have a plausible excuse to go to, and we'll try to rate them.......
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    Wow. I didn't think I would start such a controversy with my question. I do think it's best to be discreet when writing reviews. No need to give blatant intimate detail. I think one can get across that you had a very good time without resorting to naming specific acts.

But I thought it would be OK just to discuss well-known HM clubs in a general way. For example, as I have already mentioned in my area the City of Industry clubs are known as being "fun" clubs. If I was an out of town visitor in LA that's where I would go instead of the plethora of clubs all over LA.

Even before I asked this question, I'd heard of Detroit and Miami to be great spots for HM clubs. I doubt this information would be of any danger to those clubs.

I certainly can understand, however, if some clubs are getting raided and PL's don't want to discuss anything that might get their favorite club raided. Again, I wasn't asking for anything specific but just general guidelines for hunting the right clubs.

As far as my handle, I really want to protect my privacy and if someone were to find out my screen name and do some searching it could be devastating to me. So I prefer to periodically change my screen name and start over. I also use local websites much more often for the LA scene (zbone and yahoo groups) and haven't used tuscl as much. But I have been reading and posting on tuscl for years.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    MisterGay: "and never have I seen any evidence presented that any info that was posted here on TUSCL has led to an actual LE raid."

Maybe that is just because you are dumb when it comes to interpreting evidence?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Bend, I am from the NE where, unfortunately, club raids are a reality. Also, I travel to states that have a similar problem.

Having said that, if you are looking for intel on clubs in the NE or south I am happy to share if you PM from an account that has a reasonable number of posts here.

Good luck!
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    As a LA denizen, I wouldn't automatically send newbies over to COI unless they specifically asked for HM clubs. In that case, then COI would be the way to go. But many friends, associates and total strangers I've steered towards clubs here are not looking for HM - many are searching for beautiful LA eye candy, with nominal contact, in a relaxed, no hustle atmosphere. And LA sure has alot of that to offer.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Lol lopaw - and there I had you pegged for a hardcore junkie.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    lol rick - I'm sending the newbs over to bikini/pastie clubs so that I can keep all the HM potential for myself!
  • bendover656
    14 years ago
    Hey rickdugan. I'll send you a pm from another handle.

Lopaw - I totally agree. There are many PL's who prefer eye candy than HM and that is cool. For those of us who have been at this a while usually we like the other type of club.

Hell, I can remember when I first started going to clubs about 10 years ago I didn't even know you could touch the girls. I just sat on my hands. Things sure have changed and the industry has changed too.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "That clearly tells me that they don't know about them or read them."

Ummmm, who ever said that?? Not me. All that I've said is that you're over-blowing the "risk" involved, period.

"I now finally see that there is no risk to my favorite clubs and I should feel free to post the most lurid details"

Only if you really feel like it newbie...that's totally up to you...

"And I also learned that it has been pure coincidence that, over the years, the clubs in my area that had the most dirty postings were also the ones that always seemed to get raided."

Nice try rickie, but not offering any actual PROOF of that claim makes the claim meaningless yanno.

"Everyone please feel free to post the most provocative club information that you have at your disposal"

...only if you really feel like it. Personal choice newbie...try & embrace it sometime...lol...
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    This is pointless. You are so completely lacking in common sense that you have no point of reference.

Okay, let's say that given the correlation between the dirty postings and raids there is a "moderate to high probability" that LE at least read the posts, even if they were not the primary driving factor in the raids.

To believe that they ignored information that was public and easily accessible is simply asinine.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Okay, let's say that given the correlation between the dirty postings and raids"

...which doesn't exist, period.

Look noob, you've simply been watching too much TV. The idea that a strip club raid, which would have to be preceded by a warrant issued by a judge after a determination was made on probable cause, would be preceded solely by what are basically anonymous postings on the Internet is simply ludicrous! Raids of strip clubs happen all the time, and they are usually preceded by on-site, undercover investigations that last a matter of months to years. Many, many, many of these raids have been highlighted on this very discussion board for years & years, and never, I repeat, NEVER have anonymous TUSCL reviews factored in *any* of the reports that I've seen here.

If you want to continue live in fear that your favorite establishment will be brought down if you let it slip in a review that you might have gotten a sexual favor in exchange for money, then have at it. As founder has said before about reviews:
    "You can also go into detail of the private dances. Just be careful not to mention names"

...so that dancers don't get into trouble with club management.

And you're right noob, this IS pointless...because you simply don't have a the first approximation of clue, period end of story. Run along now...
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    1. Morons make several graphic posts about a club;
    2. LE sends in undercovers;
    3. Based upon undercover reports, LE obtains warrants.

I'm sure that LE decides to send in undercovers based upon a variety of factors but, like I said, to think that LE ignores publicly available SC site posts is absurd.

And in terms of the "noob" references, I am in 40-50 clubs per year spread out all over the country and have friendly strippers identified in multiple cities for special visits. Over the years I have been in well over 200 clubs in the U.S. Canada, Mexico and the U.K., many of which I have visited repeatedly. I tend to only review clubs where I have something unique to add, but if I had a mind to do so could probably sit down in a night and get myself covered for 4-5 years of membership on this thing.

Not trying to play a one-up game here, but knowing a couple of different travel routes between MA and Quebec doesn not make one the arbiter of SC activities and issues ;)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Ah yes, the ignore button works wonders.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Sorry guys - no more from me on this.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Oh, good god. There is absolutely no point in trying to have a discussion with MisterGay. The guy has an extremely low IQ. In fact his IQ is so low he does not even realize how low it is. In particular he never realizes when he is wrong no matter what evidence you present. Often he does not even present sincere ideas but is just trying to stir up some shit since he has nothing better to do with his "life".

In short, MisterGay is nothing but a worthless internet troll.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "1. Morons make several graphic posts about a club;
    2. LE sends in undercovers;
    3. Based upon undercover reports, LE obtains warrants"

...except that's you've NEVER demonstrated that it's ever happened noob, period.

"I'm sure that LE decides to send in undercovers based upon a variety of factors but, like I said, to think that LE ignores publicly available SC site posts is absurd."

No, to think that LE would waste valuable time & resources on what are basically anonymous Internet postings which could easily be exaggerated or completely & totally false is what's *really* absurd noob.

"And in terms of the 'noob' references, I am in 40-50 clubs per year spread out all over the country"

...and yet you've only posted 16 reviews & been on this site for well less than a year, noob.

"Not trying to play a one-up game here"

Yea, you really are noob, and it's not working.

"but knowing a couple of different travel routes between MA and Quebec doesn not make one the arbiter of SC activities and issues"

LOL...but *you* apparently are "the arbiter of SC activities and issue", noob...sure, sure...lol...
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    MisterGay once admitted that he had never met a Russian stripper despite all his considerable "experience". That was a major slip up and absolutely conclusive proof that MisterGay is just a deranged adolescent who trolls the internet and posts phony review here because he is too young to go to actual strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Where is DJ in a time like this?? LMAO
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Move along folks ... nothing to see here...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion