tuscl

Frequency?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:37 PM
Another thread raised some questions in my mind: how often do you visit strip clubs? On a yearly average, I probably go to SCs 2-3 times a month. But even that figure is deceiving. I mainly go when I travel, so I might go 3 or 4 nights one week, and then not again for several weeks. Last fall and winter, due to holidays, family commitments, work, etc., I went over 4 months without visiting a SC. So, how often do you go, what's your longest (recent) drought, and what kept you away?

24 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Like you, my average of 2 or 3 times a month would be misleading. I think the longest "drought" was about 6 months, for monetary reasons.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I average about 50 nights per year, mostly travel but also an uber local club. What keeps me away is simply getting too busy with work projects and/or family obligations, but I have had only a 2 month drought at the worst.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I was averaging one visit a week, but I've had to scale it back recently. Still averaging at least once a month.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Once a month on average. Most of mine is also done while traveling for business as I do not go to my local(Atlanta) clubs at all. Usually don't have more than a 6 week drought. That is partly due to TUSCL which requires monthly review to maintain membership status.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    when I feel like it, I don't maintain any schedule. If I am not tired from the day's activities, I'll go once a week. On this trip, sometimes, depending on the city I am in, it may go up to 3 times per week.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Hmmm, well, there's Monday Madness, 2 for Tuesday, Wednesday "Hump" Day, Thirsty Thursday, Freaky Friday... All kidding aside, been averaging a visit per week so far this year. Last real dry spell was the Thanksgiving to New Year holiday period.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Average once a week, when funds allow. Current situtation, because of lack of funds, is now a four month drought.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    txtittyfan visits strip clubs 0 times a year. Just posts phony reviews on here and tells people to short US dollars. How those short dollars working out for you these days, tithead?
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I usually go when I travel. I have never been to any local clubs. When I find a place I like, I will hit it up subsequent nights. When I have a bad experience I go into drought mode for a few months.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Usually don't have more than a 6 week drought. That is partly due to TUSCL which requires monthly review to maintain membership status." Ummmm, you really don't need to be cranking out reviews on that time-scale. You currently have 62 reviews under your belt snowtime, and your TUSCL VIP Membership time accumulates with each review...as long as you're not reviewing the same, exact strip club more than once per month. You get one month credit of TUSCL VIP Membership per review otherwise.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yo wussup this is Chris Rock And I'm wit my man Lil Jon, and We stay in da club! We live in da club! We die in da club! We get our car Washed in da club! We go to school in Da club! We go to the cleaner in da Club! We never leave the muthafuckin' CLUB!!!.....We go to church in da club! WE DO EVERYTHING IN THE MUTHUFUCKIN' CLUB!! WE PAY OUR TAXES IN DA CLUB! WE GO TO THE LIBRARY IN DA CLUB!!! [view link]
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    About once a week, but there are stretches where I am not at a club for a month. Longest drought, 2 years.
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    I go once a month when I travel. I wish it could be more, but that all my budget will allow. My dry spell is usually the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday season.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I never leave! It's my home LOL
  • k0270
    14 years ago
    Average - once per week, Max - twice a week, Logest drought - 2 to 3 weeks
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    Once a week.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    It's been at least once a week fore a long time.
  • theriddler
    14 years ago
    Pre layoff once a week. Post layoff once a month.
  • Dain
    14 years ago
    One to three times a month, depending on how much pressure I need to release.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Lately, it's every other weekend, neatly coinciding with my pay schedule. I don't know what my longest drought is lately, probably a month around the Christmas/New Years holidays. When I'm on vacation coming up in June, I might go every day if I can find a decent place to go to each night, except I know already two of those nights won't be at the strip club for sure.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Before I was fucking them it was prob 2-3 times a week. Once I started doing them otc, it became less frequent. Now its prob once a monthe bc I am seeing one otc about 2x week. If yer getting pussy with one of them why waste money on dances?
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    Anywhere from 1-4 times a week. Longest time I waited was uhmm..2 weeks. I was on a family vacation for one week with no ability to get away...though i tried.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    average once a week. A drought? What's that? ;)
  • how
    14 years ago
    What's the frequency, Kenneth?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion