tuscl

Average Face + Great Ass = ?

Monday, May 24, 2010 10:47 PM
What overall rating would you give this dancer: Face: 6 (Average at best) Personality: 8 (Smart & sassy) Ass: 9+ (Perfect size, shape and feel; awesome grind; unlimited ass groping allowed)

15 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    Unless she's a missus potato head I'd ask for a little more information before doing a rating.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Breasts? Groping thereof?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Breasts - Natural C cups, light fondling allowed. Ok, before I have to answer questions about her shoe size, I'm really just looking for insights into how you approach rating a girl that has a mix of good and not so good features.
  • k0270
    14 years ago
    6.5 to 7 (For me, face has the highest weightage)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    As long as her face isn't fugly as mine, and she's not as fat as me, the perfection of the rest is negotiable.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Is it you?
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Steve, that description reminds me of my second ATF. She was not a lot to look at facially, but everything else about her was great (including the fact she was a redhead, my great weakness). On the other hand, I've seen other girls who were like that who didn't get to be ATF.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Not enough info to rate. It would depend largely on whether we were doing everything, or not.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Steve, sounds like you met the definition of a butterface: A woman that has a body in great condition, but whose physical attractiveness is lessened by her facial features
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
  • b0ssh0gg
    14 years ago
    Sounds like a solid 7 in in my book but could be an 8 if the tits and ass are good enough to overcome the facial features. Call me a perv but I am not in a strip club to just look at faces. I can do that anywhere.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    samsung, I was thinking butterface as well. For me she has to be at least somewhat pretty - ugly girls with great bodies don't do it for me, but opinions will vary.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Average Face + Great Ass = ? Can she cook???
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    10, where is she?
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I hate numbers but I love women. I look for a combination that turns me on. So the simple answer to your question is--it doessn't matter that much as long as she's not ugly. I look for dancers who are reasonably attractive, have an appealling feature(s) e.g. a great ass, and demonstrate that they will work hard to earn their money. That does eliminate the butterfaces, but the girl next door look (which I define as average) is in the mix.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion