tuscl

What do you make of this review?

Recent review for Fantasies in Baltimore:

I am a dancer and I came to this club to audition. Let me tell you, it was a truly regrettable experience. This place is a DIVE. As I walked up to the stage to dance, I forgot to disinfect the pole and the pole smelled like throw up. If that doesn't tell you how unhygienic the girls are, I don't know what else will. This isn't a bitter review - I was hired (and I promptly turned down the offer.) This is just a cautionary tale. The girls looked like the worst genetic deformities that Curtis Bay could find. From washed up old women, to young & trashy naive girls - I couldn't find a single good looker.

I believe there are extra's in this club. A boyfriend I brought along with me saw a man exiting the lapdance room zippering his pants. If you are looking for a disgusting hole in the wall, this club is for you. If you're looking for a clean, classy club with gorgeous women...look elsewhere.

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    It's funny
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Can't be all bad; she didn't recommend a bulletproof vest for customers.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Trashy, naive girls sounds perfect. It's a shame Baltimore isn't closer.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I'll second vm AND gf!.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Looking up GPS coordinates....
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha that reminds me of a time a regular dancer at kahoot's was telling me about this new dancer who gives blow jobs and how disgusting she was. I had previously seen the new dancer earlier in my visit and turned her down for a dance...after hearing about her though I became interested again in her. Too bad she was tied up in the 1 hr VIP room when I went around asking where she was.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Dancers don't like competition. Dancers will try to get other dancers fired so they don't have to compete and call those dancers names like filthy, nasty etc. or they'll go elsewhere if they don't like the competition. If you're only interested in looking at dancers, the dancer doing the talking might be ok but I would not want to get a lap dance from her. I would expect low mileage. However if the club really did look bad upon entering it, she may have a valid point.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    It's hard to imagine anything to be more suspicious of than a dancer posting anonymously on the internet. (Probably not even giving her stage name.) Especially when she's got a financial interest involved (telling you not to go to a club where she doesn't work). I'm guessing your question was rhetorical, for comic effect. Sometimes dancers will tell you shit that's so bizarre you think they must mean it, because no way could it be meant as a way to get money from you. But often it's a misguided effort to get money from you due to her not being so bright, or being out of touch with reality due to narcisism or some other psychological issue. Not trying to dis dancers, but this is just how it is.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I hate it when the dancers puke on the pole.

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    It's interesting. Not the way that I remember the club, but it's been a while and things change. Could also be total BS. Half the fun is finding out.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    This type of review was written by a gal who doesn't fuck. They don't like competetion from the ones who do.
  • ebbyphob90
    14 years ago
    lol
  • ebbyphob90
    14 years ago
    steve i saw you reviewed millstream as well... kinda funny because i came from millstream & into the city to audition for a new club!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Phoebe,

Not going to work on "The Block," are you?

Now that you mention Millstream, I did meet a dancer there who used to work at Fantasies. The next time I see her I'll have to ask what the pole smelled like, lol.
  • ebbyphob90
    14 years ago
    nah, I work at Ritz Cabaret now... & the pole only stunk because my dumbass forgot to disinfect it.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Aside from the "couldn't find a single good looker" part (and since I try to avoid being *too* hypocritical, I can't really complain about that sort of thing myself), it sounds like my kinda place.

And isn't there a rule about dancers posting here at least providing a picture? :)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Phoebe - does the Ritz have a 2-4-1 night?
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Oh oh, another dancer on the board - I wonder how long this one will last.
  • ebbyphob90
    14 years ago
    Mondays & Thursdays are 2-4-1. This site will only allow me to post up til June 15th, so that's how long I will last on the board...not paying for a membership, lol.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Cool. We may run into each other. I'll be the "pleasant" fellow.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    steve229 likes cheerleader outfits. LOL
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    phoebe-

you don't need a membership to post in the discussion area....you only need a membership (or have written a review) to access the club review section.

Now you have to keep on posting! We gotcha now! ;)
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    I've been to that club a bunch of times, and I always found it very hygienic and the girls to be attractive, I think the review is BS, since I don't think I've ever seen anyone get a lap dance while I was there. My bet is it's a dancer from a rival club trying to drive down the rating.
  • ebbyphob90
    14 years ago
    no.. I was auditioning there bc I had just left my other club. I have never even heard of rival clubs? Regardless, that was my experience there & I have only been there once. Maybe it was just a bad night, I don't know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion