tuscl

Pastie clubs

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 2:57 AM
I was scanning through the top 100 list and noticed only 3 clubs were listed as non-topless/nude clubs. Cheerleaders in Philly (bikini), Club X in Columbus(Pastie), and Fantasia in Alabama(pastie) When pasties first became enforced in Columbus I was shocked. I have declined many lap dances because I could not get over the pastie thing. Now I have got more used to it but it looks like the rest of the country does not have to put up them. It was refreshing not to see any pasties on my last trip to Dayton's strip club Cheeks. I plan to go there again this week and one thing I look forward to is the no pasties. Congrats by the way to Club X in Columbus, OH as being the top ranked pastie club in the nation! What do you guys think? would you change your strip club visits if the local strip clubs started enforcing pasties on all dancers.

11 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    One of the clubs I visit every once in a while has a pastie policy because local law enforcement somehow forgot that neighborhood is a shithole. They come off pretty easily when it's time to get down to business, so it's more like a minor amusement than a nuisance.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Fantasia had pasties several years ago. I have not seen any on multiple visits over the last two years or so.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    damn Wallanon, I offered a tip of $30 for a dancer to take off her pasties and she still would not do it...so I just did not buy any dances from her. I bailed on her when it was 2fer1 time.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    That seems to be the common solution to the vague "nipples covered" law in some Ohio clubs as well. The latex is not noticable at a distance and usually is only an issue when it starts to peel off. Oddly, its use seems to vary from club to club and even from dancer to dancer in places where it is used.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    smoke, Nice to hear from dancers that take their work seriously and aim to please!
  • skibum609
    14 years ago
    Surprisingly the Inner Romm Cabaret is actually a pastie club, althoughI haven't seen any dancerswearing pasties t here in about 3 years. Was always a trip to see them dance on stage with pasties, liquid covering or even a band-aid, because they would then come give u a dance, rip off the pastie and it wasa great dance.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    No, if everything else works out OK.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    smokey, See now, *that's* the kind of attention to detail and, if not pride exactly, at least taking one's work seriously, that would keep me coming back. Though for the record, I don't see anything wrong with being proud of being a stripper.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    Ehh...the pasties come off easy enough. If the gals want to make money they don't mind putting more on when it is time to go on stage.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't know neoguy...I offered one girl a $20 tip and she still refused to take them off...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    One of our local clubs, (the hellhole of the earth) LOL, Henry VIII, went to being a pastie club for a few years when they lost their liquor license(dumbasses kept serving their underage dancers) They were a nude club with pasties for a few years being a juice bar until they finally got their liquor license back. The dancers wore their pasties on stage to be legal, but it didn't affect the exceptionally high mileage available day and night. Good old Henry's, LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion