tuscl

Need Tips to Prevent Penis Burn

So I stopped by Stiletto in Nanuet last night for two 3 song lappers from my fave Lexi. She's a dream! This was the first time I ever had six LDs i about a 45 minute span. Well when I left I felt a little sore and raw and noticed an uncomfortable burning sensation near the head and a little blister. No blood or anything. How do you guys get so many LDs and not rip the skin off Mr Happy? Are there other LD positions I should suggest instead of her sitting on me chest to chest? (which I love BTW) Do the dancers have any suggestions? How do you do several LDs for one customer without causing rubbing issues?

Any tips are great

15 comments

• judyjudy
    14 years ago
    My first question would be what were you wearing?
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Next time, just ask her to kiss it and make it feel better.
  • johnshea1983
    14 years ago
    Adidas silky smooth athletic shorts and no underwear. Raging stiffy the whole time.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    This is why I prefer the slow sensual lapper. I'm not a horse, so I don't see the point of her just riding me. Let me nibble gently on her ear, kiss her neck, suck her nipples, rub her back, and play with her clit.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ttf has the right idea. A soothing saliva soak will work wonders, especially in an enclosed, warm, and moist cavity.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    not sure what to say....she must be very aggressiver in her approach. i prefer to give a slower dance myself. I also carry a bottle of KY in my purse for my HJ customers..........
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    aggressive*****spelling, sorry
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    aggressive*****spelling, sorry
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    how about pay extra for a hj or bj?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    If she won't do a HJ or BJ, then you should always re-position your cock to achieve maximum stimulation possible. You also need to tell her what pace and how hard you like it. There's no one to blame but ourselves if we don't tell the dancer it's rugburning the skin off your cock.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Just make sure the uncomfortable burning sensation was on the outside.

But anyway, if the fabric stays taut you ought to be ok even if she's bouncing her junk on it like a pogo stick. Maybe it was just bad luck. Actually, wait, you said Stiletto right? So she most likely had bottoms on and possibly some crotch padding. Did she drape something on your lap? Some girls do that there and if it's heavy fabric that might have put some extra friction in there.

At this place McDoogals in Maryland, some of those chicks used drapes so heavy you'd think they had x-rays coming out of their pussies. Or you could try more clothing if it happens again, unless you need to do the commando thing. Your club is not typically high on mileage, though. See, this is why I hardly ever respond to these types of questions but no guy should ever walk out of someplace in that bad of shape. Good luck.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    You should not let them sit on it or abuse it as this can cause injury. It sounds like your taking a lot of dances. Why not spend that money on getting pussy? I use my dick in a SC for one thing - to fuck them. If yours is too sore beceause of lap dances (some fat assed gal sitting on it) why not get one to either fuck you in club or meet at motel? I don't fly prop jobs, I fly jets (gals that fuck).
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I've sent this dickhead's profile link to founder.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Going commando in raw denim? 😭😭🤣
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    skin lotion
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion