tuscl

What is your biggest SC superstition??

Thursday, May 6, 2010 7:17 PM
I always give the dancer her tip from my right hand......just dont want to mess with success!!

12 comments

• Roscoe5500
    14 years ago
    I always fold the bill lengthwise with the portrait on the outside. I always tell the dancer this is so George can enjoy the view too.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I smack the stripper's ass three times with the right hand and then once with the left hand at the start of every lap dance LOL.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I don't want to be the one to make her pregnant. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Saying "thank you" when we're done.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Beware fuglies!
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    If a dancer asks for a tip while walking the floor, don't refuse. Not kidding.
  • babehunter90
    14 years ago
    The lap dances always seem better when I pick the girl myself, rather than settling for whichever one happens to drop by and ask.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I NEVER tip the first girl on stage as I walk in.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I never do 13 lap dances on any visit. Okay, I don't do more than 5 either anymore.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Not a superstition but related to wallanon's, I NEVER buy a drink for a dancer I've never talked to before and didn't approach myself. Been hit up before by a few dancers that come up to me by the bar and ask me to buy the a drink. If I know you, sure. If we've never talked before, that's not a good way to start.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    Tip every girl (even the uglies), that dances on the bar I'm sitting at, at least $1 (it's part of the regular dancer rotation... stage > bar > floor). I'll throw up $5 if I want her to join me. Never fails.
  • Notsosly
    14 years ago
    Good one uscue13. I'll add to that the girls that push for a CR visit right off the bat too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion