tuscl

Expectations.............

judyjudy
Michigan
Tuesday, May 4, 2010 8:42 PM
When you go to a club, does your expectation vary from each visit? For example...I have been to a club where I had a guy tell me he was in love with me wanted me to perform any and all extras that i would/could. i saw the same guy a few weeks later and he sat in the back and was not very active.... I did say hi and talked for a bit but he was not interested in a dance or anything. He assured me that I had done nothing wrong in our previous meeting. And I know that to be true because he left EXTREMELY satisfied. On my next visit he was just like the one before last ...wanting dances and really having a good time....tough to figure out, non the less left satisfied again. So when you go to a club...do you go with the intention of trying to get whatever you can on one visit and then maybe another visit just stop by for a drink and know that you are not going to get any LD'S or extras for that matter. Was not sure if the topless club gets used as a corner bar for a beer and then go home. Also, can you change your mind if your intent is just to grab a quick beer and you see a dancer that really turns you on.....can you be persueded to stick around?

28 comments

• zooyork
    14 years ago
    I know when I go to the club I'll usually go with the expectations of trying to get whatever I can if a girl appeals to me, but there are times you just want to have a beer and kind of sit back and watch, and also I've had times where I go with the attention of having fun, but either the girls are all with regulars, or none appeal necesarily to me, and I kind of end up hanging out or having one or two dances and leaving. Usually, it's with the intention of taking a girl to VIP or something though. That's just me.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    jj, When I decide to visit a club I have very few expectations. Cold beer, decent music, naked women that don't rot my eyes out, a pleasant bartender, and a relaxed time. What happens after that is never planned, nor expected.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I'm with Clubber on this one. I usually go with no real expectations. But I do tend to go when I'm willing to spend money on the dancers, even without the need for extras (isn't that why they're called extras anyway?). I enjoy meeting "new friends" and if I don't have the money to enjoy myself in a SC I'll go to a sports bar and watch the game. Bottomline, I always go with a purpose, but it's usually not for any one particular lady or extras. judyjudy- still waiting for that first meet-up on my next trip to Detroit ;-)
  • johnshea1983
    14 years ago
    Hi all. I'm new here but wanted to chime in. I go with no expectations because I'm usually very selective with LDs. Never tried VIP or CR but recently met someone at Stiletto in Nanuet whom we seem to have connected so will probably try with her. Typically there aren't any dancers on that have all I'm looking for. (great body, good personality, sense of humor and can hold a conversation) If I find it, then I go for as long as the $$$$ holds out.
  • stogiebt
    14 years ago
    My expectations do vary from visit to visit. Sometimes I am looking at the SC as a corner bar where I can sit back with a drink, a stogie (Oh, that's illegal now)and watch the beautiful scenery. A lot of times on those occasions, I end up with at least a few LD's anyway, but sometimes not. If the club is dead, I may even end up going home early. Sometimes I do go with the intention of lots of LD's, maybe extras, especially when I go with some friends.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    sometimes you are just so tired after having a long day that you just want to go to the SC to get away from it all. It is like escapist entertainment. You are too tired to enjoy dances but you like the laid back atmosphere, etc. Other times sometimes it is financial reasons why you don't want to get started on buying dances. This is in an area where $35 dances are the norm. I don't know what the typical dance price is where you are at jj.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Judy, Because I've found extras easily in Houston, yes, I have certain expectations, but..... The last time I was at a nude club in March, as I arrived at the club, the manager, valets, and security guard all gave me a hard time. I would've left, but the asshole manager wouldn't refund my 15.00 cover. So, I was pissed (really pissed) and I needed time to cool off (If I'm pissed, sex is the last thing on my mind). An aggressive dancer was trying to get a dance, while in a bad way, trying to relieve my tension. I chased her away, then a few minutes later another dancer came over. This one focused on cooling me down (rubbing my shoulders, etc.) before she asked me for a dance, it worked.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    dudester, just wondering what did the manager, valet, guard do that gave you a hard time? I personally dislike the nude clubs around here because of the higher cover charges/dance prices and the clubs seem to be run by really young guys/punks. If you don't tip the door guy you will get an attitude from him. I might try Diamond's in Dayton though based off the high tuscl rating but the low number of reviews for the club has me skeptical.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    While I will go in a club loaded with cash I have to be very careful how I spend it. I very seldom leave a club without taking at least a few dances. I don't go in with some big expectation as anything can happen. I like to practice self discipline practicing the following: Treat Dancer like Queen, don't mention anything uncool - other girls, prior experience, extras (unless she brings it up), or ask personal questions. Last nite at Penthouse club the dancer told me (voluntarily) she was 2nd generation dancer and that her BF had left her bc she danced and she was looking for a new man (prob manipulation). She also put her hands on Mr H and I was persuaded to take her to a large open area off the main floor that is free and enjoyed a coupla dances and some interesting conversation on the subjects above. A very pleasant experience while I waited out the traffic. This seems like a fun place and mgt watches goings on with a keen eye but certainly not an extras club IMO. My point is you just never know what is going to fall in your lap.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I always go with the intention of getting dances. But the mileage factor will vary greatly depending upon which club I'm at and which dancers are working. The only reason I wouldn't be getting any dances is if I have no cash on me, in which case I wouldn't be in the club in the first place.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    If I stop in just for a beer and I am low on funds I might not be as "in the mood" as I would be if I had ready cash. This guy might have been too shy to tell you his money was low, but he just wanted to have a beer and look at the stage.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    In VA I go with the expectation of seeing only half naked ladies but I also know I'll be able to sit down for a while and enjoy the company of the dancers without being pushed into a lapdance. In NJ I go with the expectation of full nude, extras maybe, and I know the moment I walk in I am going to be asked for a dance and will be asked at least once by every dancer in the club and have very little time to relax.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I go in now looking for the extras girl. Regular LD's are getting boring.
  • how
    14 years ago
    jj, I go with no expectations, but high hopes. I want it all, so obviously "expecting" that would be wrong; I merely hope for it. If it's just not going to happen on a certain visit, I won't leave feeling like my expectations weren't met, just that my hopes were unrealized. On the other hand, in such cases I'm not out money, so that's a reasonable trade-off...
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    It depends on which club I visit. I know some clubs where I'm guaranteed extras, and I know some clubs where I'm guaranteed to see drop dead gorgeous Playboy-level women. It's all about what you want.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    judy, he may have been light on $$ the day he turned you down for dances. I agree with some others - no expectations but always high hopes. I usually won't go into a strip club without enough cash in hand to take care of all my needs, but opinions will vary.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    JJ, sure, this can happen, especially with regulars who are habitual. Sometimes the club visit is, literally, out of habit. You go in for a drink and sightseeing because you want to relax and be among friends (dancers), just like any other happy hour experience except for the environment. Even if he was not a regular, it's a mood thing sometimes. But most times are devoted to purpose, to play--ranging from lapdances to extras.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    JJ- I always go with the hope of encountering the legendary JUDYJUDY. So far, only disappointment. Where are you going to be dancing tonight?
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    attempting to go to the hustler club for the amature contest working on it as we speak
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Like others, high hopes and low expectations, and a lot depends on the club to which I'm going. There's very few times that I *don't* go to a club with lechery on my mind, but I don't really expect to have that realized very often. After all, if I go in with sufficient pessimism, I'll always be pleasantly surprised, right? :)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Judy, I go to clubs with different expectations. Like others I go for lap dances, but like others, sometimes I just want a beer in familiar surroundings. One of these days, I hope to meet the lady we have gotten to know somewhat here, you, Judy. Take care.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Word has it that jj is heading to Miami for a visit.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    Thanks Vince.....was looking for some of you guys at the Hustler club last night.....did not find anyone....... Clubber I could use some time in miami
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Just an idea! :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    Me personally I only go with money and to get lap dances. If you just want to look you can do that at home. Many dancers are interesting to talk to, but there's plenty of interesting people you can talk to for free. But I think there are many guys who go for the stage dances and table dances. I guess a live dance is hotter to them even with no physical contact. I would guess maybe your guy works for commission or is self-employed. Some of them can be very competative, don't like to come out and say they've had a bad week. A guy who says he loves you probably wants some OTC contact, and will be disapointed to one degree or another if it doesn't happen.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    This wasn't the thread I was thinking about, but isn't scatterbrain playing "Where in Detroit is judyjudy?" this week?
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I go with varying expectations, though my expectations with a specific dancer don't vary as wildly as you described in the OP. I have one club that's my go-to club for when I *definitely* don't want to shell out for VIP -- because my one VIP there was so awful and it was the club's fault, so I know not to expect a different outcome. Other clubs, I might go just to watch and get a couple LDs, but to answer your last question (about changing my mind), yeah, sometimes the little head does the thinking.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I expect to meet a nice whore who will meet me after work and suck my dick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion