tuscl

What's the most you have ever spent in a strip club?

Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:00 AM
Just wondering what is the most money you guys have spent in a single strip club visit? Any stories or input would be appreciated. I set a new record myself recently and I am afraid to say I am embarrassed to admit what it was

26 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    "I set a new record myself recently" Sam - was it over $700? Hope the girls don't start ignoring you now.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Let's start a Lotto, the winner buys dances for all of us. I don't mind saying I've spent $400 a time or two.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Though not all of it was actually *in* the club (but all of the expense did result from the same visit), the most I ever spent at one time was about $2,500. I had just gotten an income tax refund, and had no other expenses at the time (this was before I was married :), and decided to splurge. And yes, it *was* worth it.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I fold. The most I've spent in a night is less than George up there.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I would guess it was on the order of 300. That would have been some time when I was at a club I'd not previously been to, and had to get some "test" dances before finding one who would go all the way.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    As I recall, it was between $300-$400. The reason I can't narrow it down, I don't really keep track. I just spend what I wish.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    700 I was splurging on two women dances
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think the better question is: the Least Amount you ever spent in a Strip Club? And received extras?
  • how
    14 years ago
    gator, total visit of 100 with FS involved. Not too uncommon.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    $800 ITC - I was young, drunk and sucked into a "double date" champagne situation with a buddy who was spending like a meteor was about to wipe out the planet. It is still a sore spot - not because of the $$$ - but out of the principle of giving it to the club and a young chick in a no touch club with zero ROI :) Count it as one in a number of lessons learned. On the other side, $120 was least for a night of drinking and FS.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Least *I* spent was nothing at all, but I suspect that one doesn't count, since somebody paid for it, just not me. It was the funk dispelling birthday outing I've posted on before. Plus, it was in 1970 dollars, so I don't what the comparable amount today. As for *my* least, that would be $150, and that included the hotel room.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    600.00 I had wanted to have FS (I waited like 6 months) with this little Jewish American Princess and I finally got there (ITC), but it took extra $$$ to make it happen.
  • Slothrop
    14 years ago
    Are we including the dollar amount of hours lost not working?
    14 years ago
    Probably about $550. The one and only time I did an hour VIP at Spearmint Rhino ($400). By the time you add in mandatory drinks, tips, admission, pre-VIP drinks, etc. $550 sounds about right. Pains me even thinking about it.
  • stogiebt
    14 years ago
    Probably about $600. Does the fact that it was spread amongst 4 different dancers make me feel any better? No not really...but it was fun! For FS, $160. OK, including drinks $190.
  • jost
    14 years ago
    about $800 at Brass Rail in Toronto in '05 ..most of it went to this model-looking Hungarian babe..went by the name of Angela in the club here's a vid of her.. [view link] never saw her again after that one time..
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    $950
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I may have gone north of $500 a time or 2 .........
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Recently I spent $450 in ViP - Hot 20 year old dancer, blonde, tall, nice bod. This was 2 dances, a BJ, and then sex. She got me off real good. She had a nice tight one and knew how to fuck real good.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Least amount for me would be $37 and included $5 cover, $30 dance included a HJ, and tipped $2 at the bar.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Most? Northwards of $700. Eek! Least was $12, which included cover, stage tip, and sex at her house.
  • babehunter90
    14 years ago
    The most I've ever spent in one night was $350 if you count the $270 speeding ticket I got on the way home. If we're only counting money spent at the club itself, probably about $150.
    14 years ago
    Samsung, you gonna confess what you spent? The rest of his came clean. Fess up.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I could have easily broke a record last night. However I did not want to go use the strip club ATM so I cut myself off. During the night I believe I spent a total approaching close to $360 to $370. That is a lot more than I planned on since I didn't plan on hardly anything but brought lots of cash just in case. After the last few boring weeks, I was wondering if it was better to have fun and spend almost all your cash or better to not spend so much. I like having fun better. Even the storms held off this weekend. A hot dancer asked me for my phone number too. I knew my night was starting off good when one new pretty dancer tricked me into getting kissed on the lips. I wasn't expecting it.
  • RoyBatty
    14 years ago
    About 500$
  • how
    14 years ago
    lopaw said, "Least was $12, which included cover, stage tip, and sex at her house." That's a winning club visit! Nice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion