tuscl

Success Rate

how
Texas
To me, "extras" means BBBJ and/or FS. With all the questions about where one finds extras, and speculation about how prevalent it may be, I decided to compile a list of SCs I've visited over the years, and recall where I got ITC extras, where I struck out, where I got OTC, and where I got OTC-for-free.

The results were about 50/50 for ITC extras:

-- Extras ITC (* means OTC also; ** means OTC for free)
California - Market Street Cinema
California - New Century Theatre
Florida - 2001 Odyssey
Florida - Lipstixx **
Florida - Scarlett's at Ybor Strip
Florida - Matador **
Georgia - 24K Club
Illinois - C-Mowes
Illinois - Dollie's
Illinois - Miss Kitty's
New Mexico - TD's Gold **
New Mexico - TD's North **
Rhode Island - Cheaters *
Texas - Zebra's Show Bar **
Texas - Chicas Locas
Texas - Cabaret Club **
Texas - Foxy **
Texas - Jaguars **
Texas - JB's Lounge **
Texas - Kokai **
Texas - Montana Hideaway **
Texas - Red Parrot
Texas - Tequila Sunrise **
Texas - Executive XTC
Texas - Penthouse Club **
Texas - Treasures
Texas - 24K Gold Club **
Texas - Babe's Mens Club **

-- No extras ITC (* means OTC; ** means OTC for free)
Alabama - Sammy's
Alabama - Fantasia
Arizona - Baby Doll's
Arizona - Babe's **
California - Star Strip
California - Seventh Veil
California - Cheetah's
Colorado - Fabulous TNT's
Florida - New Green Frog
Florida - Sammy's
Florida - Club Risque
Florida - Baby Dolls
Florida - Babe's
Florida - Mons Venus
Maryland - Mouse Trap II
New Mexico - Fantasy World
Ohio - Living Room
Ohio - KC Lounge
Rhode Island - Desire
Texas - Beavers
Texas - XTC Cabaret
Texas - Club Fantasy
Texas - Palace Men's Club
Texas - Wild Zebra **
Utah - American Bush

17 comments

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    This research sounds worthy of a Nobel Piece prize.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    "Nobel prize" Unlike titty's call to short treasuries and short dollars. How's that working out for you these days?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    You mean "Nobel Piece (of ass)" prize, right? :)
  • how
    14 years ago
    Clever, txtittyfan! Piece Prize, indeed.
    I posted this for a few reasons, including some fond recollections, and also to get ideas from you guys on places you had similar encounters.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Shit, you always ask a question like that when I am heading out, ITC, in Michigan.
    Players Club, Henry VIII, Penthouse Club, Tycoons, Boobie Trap, Toy Chest, Bogarts, Flight Club, Landing Strip, some clubs no longer in operation, aah, the memories. More later
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    How - success rate skewed due to lack of Virginia/DC clubs. Come east and share our pain!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    You need to go back to Desire in RI sometime..."extra" fun can definitely be had there without going into their CR. Why on Earth would you want take-out from Cheaters though?? Ugh...
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Market Street Cinema ... and New Century ... but incredibly no MBOT??? They bill themselves as "The place for public sex in America", and have trays of condoms about. But it will COST.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    "This research sounds worthy of a Nobel Piece prize."

Hell, Al Gore got a Nobel and an Oscar for some made up bullshit. At least what how wrote is based in real research and truth.

Yep, I'm contacting the Nobel people.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Let's take the Nobel committee people to the clubs for a night they'll never forget
  • how
    14 years ago
    MG, you speak the truth about MOST "Cheaters" girls, but there was one who visited there for just a weekend from NY... She was an A-list babe, and absolutely did not belong at Cheaters. She happened to be staying at her friend's place, very close to my hotel. She came over, and it was spectacular. We kept in touch for awhile (she never returned to Cheaters), but have since lost contact.

CTQWERTY, I was informed about the high costs at MBOT (thanks, TUSCL!), so I just did not bother going there.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    How, you're a genius! I was moderately shocked by the pricing structure at MBOT. I was fortunate to pay half-price cover (arrived during first hour they were open) and then tipped out a few singles thereafter, avoiding the big bills. I would recommend MBOT if someone were to do just as I and visit to take it in for a one-time visit. Otherwise, the place is a black hole for the wallet!
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I've been fortunate to visit the MBOT before they added the meters to the rooms. Unfortunately, they had previously installed their ATMS. That great sucking sound came from two sources.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Florida - Lipstixx - Was in there once. Got a BBBJ from a young Black Dancer & also got a BBBJ from a thin short haired Blonde, but I also FUCKED the Blonde!

Florida - 2001 Odyssey - have been in this place twice. Never was offered a BJ or F/S. Just very expensive Laps.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Damn - I have very mized feelings about this discussion thread.

On one hand I appreciate the information about the different clubs, especially the places that I have not visited.

On the other hand, I usually steer clear of this level of detail in order to keep my favorite clubs out of the scope of LE.
  • how
    14 years ago
    @rickdugan, nothing actionable here. Besides, "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    @how, not concerned about that as a standalone. Where I am from LE will send in undercovers, raid a club, etc., when they see a lot of comments about special services at a particular club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion