tuscl

Hell hath no fury...

Hey, guys, check out the profile page for splv69

“He” first appeared with a couple off-topic “can you get laid in a champagne room?” posts in the Married Guys and Strippers thread.

Then he posted on the “Star's Cabaret” discussion page asking abut what you can do in the club's CR.

Finally, in today's blog posting “Champagne rooms” splv69 reveals that he's actually a “she” trying to check up on her husband (ex-husband?).

Has this ever happened here before?

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Over in the blog section, some gal wanted to know just how her husband could blow (pun intended) fifteen hundred in one night in the champagne room. He told her it was all an air dance but she wasn't buying it.

Might be the same gal.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    She ought to get $20 in singles at a bank and go conduct some "research". Sit stageside and ask a question or two when a stripper comes by for a tip. I'm sure it won't take long to get a good answer about what can go on and where...
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    This woman reminds me of the shellyglenswife chick from a couple of months ago.

Why the hell are they fixated on exactly what is happening at these clubs? If the guy did get laid and/or spend lots of cash, the club certainly didn't pull his penis and wallet out of his pants - he did.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    nice work detective steve!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if her husband is going to throw his divorce party at stars cabaret after getting no touching in the champagne room.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I don't know about that club, but you can get FS in many clubs nationwide...
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Has this ever happened here before?"

I think once, and the wife was so pissed that she posted in ALL CAPS all the time...lol... I think there's one or two blogs/articles on the subject that she posted as well.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I really pissed off shellyglenswife. She even did a blog especially for me but I told her I didn't need all that verbal foreplay.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion