tuscl

Is upgrading to two dancers worth the extra money?

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 4:42 PM
I did this last time I went gambling and clubbing. I wan't nery impressed with the results. Just curious to know what other people's experiences were.

22 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't know 2 are better than 1. I doubt mileage is better because the other girl could cramp the style of the other one. I only go with 1 girl at a time, I only have 1 cock.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Last time I was in Richmond I asked one dancer if she did 2 dancer dances. She said she hadn't and didn't seem enthused about the idea so I didn't push it. I've done it twice: once was okay the second was a lot of fun: one in my face the other on my cock. Maybe the best way to go about it is to find two dancers who really want to go at it with each other.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I took two girls in the lap dance room. Nothing great but YMMV as always.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    I've been talked into because a veteran was trying to get business for a newbie. No mileage to brag about. One time the dancers were so in to each other I might as well not have been there. Same lesbo show as on stage. Usually not worth it--unless you get it clear up front that you will be the focus of attention and serious mileage.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    OTC Gal told me that she and her BFF did a full on lesbo show in VIP for a guy. He paid big $$$$ to watch them 69 and finger each other (as well as kissing, necking, and fondling). A waste of time and money, I think-of course, whatever floats your boat.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Typically, I avoid the 2-dancer routine. I'm not interested in a mere dance, anyway, and 1-on-1 is the way for FS. But I did get a 2-dancer dance that included BBBJ once, so YMMV...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I suppose I might try it, with a sufficient discount, and assurances of sufficient attention for myself, but it would take a fair bit of convincing.
  • gatorjoe2
    14 years ago
    I have done the 2 dancer thing several times... It depends on the situation and the girls. One time, I could only get the one I wanted naked by going with her friend (cost me 10 extra dollars). One time, it was complete air dance by both (talk of a waste of money). I have had more good experiences than bad with it. One time there was a high upsell at PP in Columbia. I didn't like the girls to begin with and couldn't justify it (the dance might not have been bad, but they were just pushing it to hard). If it comes naturally (you are sitting with two, having fun, they get playful with each other or you), then it has been a more enjoyable experience. One time, one girl was extremely shy, the other was a little more "outgoing" and helped the shy one learn the ways. It was fun.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    You mean doubling up ITC or OTC? Two strippers OTC in a hotel room for 1 1/2 hours. First was the thrill of the game as they worked hard to convince me while I was in the club to take them both, and then they delivered on every promise and then some. on all of their promises and then some. Hallelujah. ITC I do not know, but have trouble believing it is all that great as you are more confiend and restricted.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Can be. Just pick them carefully. The upside is high enough where I'll chance it every once in a while.
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    I did it just once and it was GREAT. As a stripper and I were headed to the private dance room, she grabbed the hand of a girl walking by, and said, "she's fun." That girl then proceeded to show me the biggest nipples I had ever seen. They were like corks, truly astounding. I had to see more of that and so it was a double for an entire evening. Both girls got along great, which made it a fantastic time. The bill however was stunning...
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    IDK if I like being double teamed. Two of them can certainly drain your wallet a lot quicker than one.
  • Rabbit21
    14 years ago
    I've always enjoyed my experiences but I always go up with a woman I've had a solo dance from and have a little rapport with. If I like getting solos from her and she recommends a friend the double is almost always worth it. I've had BBBJ's and been able to DATY fairly consistently from sticking to this policy as one is usually watching out for the other. Just always do the trial run with one soloing you.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    MattAT95 raises a good point. If you're in a club (or a city, dammit) with traditionally lower mileage, 2 dancers in the VIP room at once can be a good advantage b/c one can be a lookout. As to generally, it varies. If they're doing each other to the total ignoring of me, then no. But I like watching lesbo action well enough that if some good stick shifting is thrown in, I sometimes like it. And I guess if the main action is between 2 dancers, the bouncer (or whoever the official kill-joy is) doesn't say anything. One of my faves, T, first proposed 2 dancers at once to me one night. She offered to just go for 15 minutes (which I didn't even know that club did) at a rate less for 2 girls than it would be for 1 girl for 30 minutes (plus, then, the room was cheaper, too). I decided to try it. Turns out that T is an Olympic class pussy-eater. The "O face" (of which I am a big fan) on the other dancer was phenomenal! ;-) I told T afterward that if I ever do a 2-dancer VIP again (and I have) that I couldn't imagine her not being one of the two. If I have enough scratch, I might spring for 15 minutes with two, then another 15 minutes (or more) immediately afterward just with T. Even though I got some stick-shifting and random gropes both ways during the 2-dancer part, the alone time with T tends to be very satisfying as she is usually very horny by then. It can also be educational. ;-) T and C are my faves at this one club. They're *very* different-looking and not *that* similar in personality either, but way deep down they're a lot alike. I never thought C would ever be into another dancer, so I never brought it up with her. But T & C were talking one night in the dressing room, and the next time I saw C, she told me that T told her that I sometimes go 3-way with T and another dancer, and she'd like to be that "other dancer" sometime, if I wanted. Due to schedules, it was a few months before we were all at the club at the same time. But I had to see. Turns out, C was so deep in T's pussy, I think her tongue hit T's back teeth. I've seen T "in action" more, and she does it more, but C may even be (innately) better than T.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't mind as long as the two girls like each other. I've got a fave who is always up for a two for one with another girl.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    14 years ago
    Got it free ish once. Getting a two-for-one dance from a twin with her sis in the Booth next to ours ( I'd already gotten several higher milage dances from) sis was done with her dance after my first, so she jumped over to our Booth and played with her sister and I. Not identical but pretty close. They seemed to really enjoy working together. Offered OTC for 200 each but was out of $. Went back a month later but they were gone :(
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I think this is one of those things that each of us just HAS to try at least once. RIght?!
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Prim0, yeah, I think you're right.
  • BeachBoner
    14 years ago
    My last double was one dancer I knew for several years (even did her "portfolio" heh heh heh) and her new friend. With one of each of their legs against my dick, my old friend told me she just sucked off her friend in the dressing room a little while ago. That broke the ice! Then a couple dances, them playing in each others panties, and me with enough drinks to pull MY friend out. In one of the "dances" my old friend turned around, bent way over and her mouth somehow got on my dick - a minute later her friend did the same. We were way in the back of the bar, and they could sort of cover for each other. Yeah, doubles can be very worth it.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I tend to like them, especially in low mileage clubs where the thrills tend to be few and far between. It can turn a rather uninspiring air dance into a much hotter encounter when the girls start breaking the rules with each other. I did a VIP in a higher mileage club with two girls recently that was fun, although the one that had done all the talking turned out to be the least physical of the two.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    DoctorDarby, good point about it being better when the girls start breaking (or shattering) the rules in lower-mileage clubs. That was definitely the case in the story I relayed earlier. If the club is primarily eye candy, it might as well be good eye candy. ;-)
  • Tried it once, didn't like it. Drains the wallet, plus it's too frenetic. I mean, there's only one of you to share between the both of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion