tuscl

When will you give up?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Thursday, April 8, 2010 9:04 PM
When do you think you will give up visiting strip clubs? When the money runs out, the do-gooders close them all down, your wife discovers your 'hobby', extras become un-available, you hit a certain age? Or something else?

24 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think if I lived in a place like Cincinnati that only has one strip club. I would still visit strip clubs but my visits would be much less often because I would have to drive all the way to Dayton or down to Kentucky.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    When I'm dead?
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Once I leave Florida. LOL!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    When I'm dead. Even if the time should come when even the best BJ won't get me off, I plan on going as often as I can afford it, even if it's just for the eye candy. If the time ever comes when I no longer even enjoy the sights, kill me, as life won't be worth living at that point.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Why ever say you have to give it up? It's as if you are saying it's bad or something like that.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    When you pry my last, crumbled dollar bill from my cold, dead hands. (Apologies to Charlton Heston, lol)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    steve229 says it so well, it's off to 2001 in Tampa tonight
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    never
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Every time that I spend way more than I had intended to on a given visit I vow to give up this hobby. The good news is that I come to my senses a couple of weeks later and I'm back at the tip rail.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    When I retired, I pretty much quit going. Now that I am working again, I've gone back, but not near as much as in the past. So to answer your question, I guess it is more a money/opportunity thing.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    When the world stops producing stupid, lying, thieving whores willing to let me fuck them in the ass and cum on their faces for a bit of cash. Ain't gonna happen during my lifetime, so the shorter answer is: never!
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I don't go as often as I would like b/c its a drive but can't really think of anything that could ever make me stop all together
  • spudd
    14 years ago
    When do you think you will give up visiting strip clubs? When I win the lottery and bring the stippers & hookers to my place!
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    When it quits being fun, which I can't foresee for quite a while.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Being I am still single, I always assumed I would stop when I got a significant other worth quitting them. But I'd probably then get bored with marriage and just go anyway. In other words, never. Money might get in the way, but that's a different problem. Jackanonymous says, "When I'm dead?" I was told once at my favorite club that some old guy died there, just had a heart attack and died. That would be the way to go.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I want to be buried in St. James, within smelling distance of all that poon. If that don't make rise from the dead, uh, stiff, you know what I mean.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Already quit.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    1. When I find a hot young woman who will do everything I want a stripper to do for me for free. 2. After having read articles from [view link]...Each time I read items from some of those mean spirited money grubbing dancers I just want to stay home.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Yesterday, but I slept through it.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    nice pic, SuperDude, who's the babe. I am glad I didn't give up yesterday at Mons Venus. Oh my, what a place!! It's been years since I was there, I am very glad I did.
  • tuna1920
    14 years ago
    I'm done since my babe quit. I miss the squirting into my mouth and all the fucking we did.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    As the joke goes: "Last week I gave up smoking, drinking and sex. It was the worst 15 minutes of my life."
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    harrydave: lol, that reminds of the Lenten tradition a friend of mine, who refers to himself as a "recovering catholic", practices: "I gave up giving things up."
  • babehunter90
    14 years ago
    Never
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion