tuscl

what do you like dancers to wear?

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 4:04 PM
i have an ATF that loves to wear a fishnet top. just sitting and talking with her i can't keep my eyes of those big, hard nipples poking out through the fabrics holes. gives me a major hard-on just thinking about sucking on those puppies and we end in the VIP rather quickly !!!

19 comments

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    The right fishnet is something that attracts me also. I prefer outfits that are in dark colors as opposed to bright/neon colors. All in all though, any outfit that is flattering to the dancer and fits well, will get my attention.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Something easy on and very easy off, like a bikini.
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    I like it best when they wear nothing at all.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I am a big fan of the T-back. [view link]
  • dennyspade
    14 years ago
    A leggy dancer in nothing but a pair of high heel pumps and a Man's White Dress Shirt unbuttoned to reveal cleavage = "instant wood."
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Like Raincoat said, nothing at all.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Denny, completely agreed, except for the pumps. Barefoot is just fine.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    I will normally go with a business suit , long gown, lingerie etc. I will not go out in a bikini or any of those neon colored outfits. I find that most guys like the look of something special. I have had one patron pay me alot of money to dress in the leather and fishnet look. This was quite erotic for me as well.....as discussed before it brought out the slut in me.
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    and by the way....if you have 10 inches.......... I will wear whatever you want hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Nothing is nice. Otherwise, a skimpy string thong always works for me.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    nothing
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    ditto, nothing
  • tuna1920
    14 years ago
    I like sexy glow in the dark thong panties and for the top my dress shirt as she rides me to her sexual squirting climax. Then giving me the soaked panties as a souvenir of my abilities to make her cum.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Presuming they have to wear something, I generally like girls in bikinis. However, my ATF always wears dresses which are always showing off her cleavage. I've seen a couple who wear a little black dress, and that is always sexy, even if the girl wearing it isn't. My second ATF always wore little white dresses, which don't always work, but they worked for her.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    jj, jj, jj...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Silk and satin, leather and lace Black panties with an angel's face
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    The short answer is it's the dancers, not the clothes, that matter to me. The slightly longer answer is most of the clothes draw the same amount of attention, they're just on a hot girl or they aren't. Strippers trade outfits a lot in one of the clubs I go to now, so you get plenty of examples of that. When it comes to fishnet bodystockings, though, all that goes out the window. Don't see it that often, but when I do it makes an impression. So I guess that's another vote for fishnet.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    "what do you like dancers to wear?" My cum on her tits.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Actually I have to change my vote its been wayyyy too long since I've seen fishnets I'm gonna request em (if that's even possible) next time at a club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion