tuscl

COLOR BLIND?

10inches
Florida
Thursday, April 1, 2010 11:25 PM
once you enter a SC does the race/ethnic background of the dancers affect your choices??. i always believed that beauty came in all colors, sizes and body builds. but, i seem to gravitate towards the busty black dancers once i am in a club. don't exactly know why, but they just seem more sexy/sensual than the others. i never been to VIP with black dancer where extras where not offered. guess i am a sucker for big, soft brown juggs and a nice full, but firm bubble butt!!!

28 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Yes it does. I like cute, young, white girls. Lucky for me, because they comprise 95% of dancers in my area. I'm not really attracted to black women. I've had some cool conversations with them @ the SC, and I can appreciate their attractiveness, but they don't do it for me. I have a Benetton heart and a white supremacist dick. LOL---thanks, John Mayer!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I saw a black stripper otc for several months. She was awesome in this white swimsuit and I got to do her without a rubber. It was so much fun when I shot off in her as she would orgasm like crazy - "Pump it in me honey, I want it all, I wanna be yo ho." She was very sensual and would suck your lip sorta kissing before she gave bj. Fucking her was great and her rythmetic motions would get me off in no time. The best was cost, got it down to $60 bc she loved coming to my apt. She would get so excited when my dick was deep in her and about to cum. I would tell her "I don't shoot blanks honey" and then she would pant and moan and cry out when the load shot in her.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Player met a great actress.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    LOL I agree SuperDude.
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    I like black strippers alot.they seem to try harder to make it better for me.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I enjoy dancers with a certain look and it seems to be programmed into me. The farther from that look a dancer is, the less attractive she looks to me. Black dancers usually have facial features and hair that is pretty far from that look so I'm not usually drawn to them. If they look good to me, I'll be interested but I won't deny that some girls just look a lot better to me. Now if I'm only looking at one part of their body instead of the entire girl, any dancer might look good if that's the only part you're looking at.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I don't know what it is about blonde hair but that seems to attract me (as long as it looks natural) more than any other hair color. I thought maybe it has something to do with all my sisters being brunette. I've noticed that the same girl will even look a lot more attractive to me with blonde hair versus brunette which does seem a bit strange. Anyway while I don't understand how these little changes make me feel a lot more attracted to one girl versus another, it does seem interesting. I have not told too many dancers that they look a lot less attractive whenever they changed their hair color from blonde to brunette. They may notice I get less dances etc etc if they were noticing. Someone else is probably more attracted to them though with the hair color change. I believe one dark colored girl (I'm not sure what race she was and didn't ask since I didn't care.) changed her hair color to blonde. It did not look natural and did not look good on her.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    Dancers who are in shape and have overall nice bodies and are friendly in general are the most attractive regardless of the color of their skin or hair. A nice smell can make that more so. Everything else tends to be specific chemistry between you and her.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I don't mind black dancers, but too many of them, within my experience, only care about extras and OTC experiences. I mean, I don't mind that, but they come on too strong, and that puts me off. That doesn't mean it's impossible for me to go for them, as I've had faves who were black and I did have an OTC experience with a black chick. But in general, there is a dissonance between what I want and what they want.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Can't keep my hands, my hands, my hands out the cookie jar I got a thing for Milano, Biscotti Italianos And I never turn down some Oreos if you got them Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Or them Oatmeal Raisin Asians Hazelnut Brazilians, Macadamia Caucasians
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    I am drawn more to white dancers. Just the way it is, but I have seen two black girls in my favorite club that will make me pay them alot of attention. The one was super hot, great body. I know this will sound bad, but she acted white, so maybe that is why i liked her so much...and that she said she loved white guys best. Yes i know, SS. She wanted to give me her number to call her but after getting close to being busted a few days earlier I decided to turn her down. Man I would like to know if it would have went anywhere though.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Of course color and race matter, at least to most. I know very few people who don't have certain preferences. Amazed that a conversation like this takes place with no mention of latinas. In some cities you go into clubs where those girls are built ridiculously right.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I am white and have a strong preference white girls. I grew up in an all-white town, growing up around and lusting white females. Also mother nature has programmed my head to seek my own genotype. I have absolutely no attraction to Asians; they are ugly. I'll go for Americanized latinas (speak English, don't look Aztec, could pass for Italian) on occasion. The ghetto talk and body type of most black women (big hips/small tits) make black women unappealing to me. I have always been pursued hardest by the black women at clubs. I have observed many solely chasing the white guys. Do they desire being fucked hard by white cock, or is it perceived whitey has more money?
  • Topspin57
    14 years ago
    I think I am colorblind. My first OTC was with a wonderful African American Woman, my ATF was a white dancer from the same club after the AAW was no longer dancing. I have had a great time with an Asian dancer while on the road. Personality, looks and sexuality are more important than race, color or anything else. I must say that all of the above dancers had a different body type, but all were very sexy.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I am, admittedly, more drawn to white girls at first sight, but there are some black girls that I like if I get to know them a bit. "Get to know" could be personality or discovering that they give good dances. My #3 fave is black and has both, big-time. There are some amazingly gorgeous Asian women, but for some reason, they don't do it for me. Don't know that I've encountered any Latina dancers yet, so I can't comment on that.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I'm a white woman, but my tastes run along the asian and (more recently) latinas lines. I have had my share of white & black women and it has certainly been good, but I always find myself seeking out the lovely dark haired asian & latina beauties.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    All black females do not talk "Ghetto" Sinclair. As for my taste, it just depends on what type of club I am at. If I am visiting a "white" club then that is what I am there for. Unless the Black dancer is a 9 or 10 she need not bother trying to talk me into a dance. When I feel like looking at Black females then I go to a more predominately black club.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I never want to become color blind so I only masturbate to black and white naked photos LOL.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    No. The hottest dancer I've seen lately told me she was 98% American Indian. Looked Italian, but who cares because she's balls out hot.
    14 years ago
    White. Have fun with 'em all. Prefer Asian or Latina but white, black, yellow no problem.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Always makes a difference. Mostly because of certain characteristic of the ethnic groups.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    It's all pink on the inside.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I've noticed that black women tend to be a lot wilder than other ethnicities. They also tend to be in ghetto (for lack of a better word) clothes or in dominatrix. And yes they are the ones who provide extras.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Now this is getting a little silly.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    If strippers are supposed to be the ultimate fantasy then in makes sense for them to adhere to certain stereotypes no matter how pathetic it may seem.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL I like what lopaw said "It's all pink on the inside." Personally though I find that the asian dancers catch my eye first.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Ditto on lopaw's observation, I like hot Latinas. While I've been in Florida, I certainly took advantage of the majority of the dancers being Latinas
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Gotta agree with lopaw and vince about the latinas. Not really the Puerto Ricans, who are usually more americanized, but the Mexican, Guatemalan, Chilean, Ecuadorian, Columbian, etc., girls with fire in their bellies, sexy accents and thin waists with everything else flairing out nicely. Some of those girls just exude fertility and make you want to do bad things, though of course be careful about the other side of that coin ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion