tuscl

black guys, white girls

Saturday, March 27, 2010 1:31 PM
Being that i am black and have an interest in white women, i was shocked at the amount of white girls that approach black guys in all the places i have visited..it's almost next to none. So anyone got any advice on where in fayetteville North Carolina that a black guy can get a white chick?

21 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    That is kind of surprising. Everywhere I go in public, I see black men/white women couples. It is like it is in vogue for a white woman to be with a black man.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    You are not clarifying on whether you actually want a "real date" or to be with a white stripper who will show you a good time. I am pretty sure if you went to a nightclub that has a "mixed crowd "(not demoninated by one particular race) you should be able to find some there. Seems like white chicks and a nightclub get wasted more often than black females at the club. Therefore I think you have a better chance at a night club to hit it off with a white female. This is all dependant on whether you just want a one night stand or not. If you are looking for a real date you might come out better searching online at some of the dating sites.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "It is like it is in vogue for a white woman to be with a black man." Case in point: My obsession, Eliza Dushku is dating Rick Fox, the lucky SOB [view link] thebrowser - apparently it helps to be a professional athlete/actor
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Well you know Rick Fox is of mixed race himself, but yeah lucky guy. I guess only when your an athlete or rich that you can get a good looking younger female when you are in your 40's.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The Columbia Platitnum Plus is listed as white. But there are 20 or so black girls working there. Two of my favorites. I know 2 white girls that prefer dancing for black men. 1 has 3 kids by 2 different black guys. Not married to either. There are several girls that avoid black men. Racest? I have a TUSCL (black) buddy that posts on here. He prefers whites and has NO problem getting them. It's all pink on the inside.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Advice from a white guy who has dated black gals- It is a perception by white gals, especially strippers, that black guys are aggressive. Some white chicks dig that, but not strippers. Strippers know that in black clubs black guys treat women only as objects-ever watch a rap video ? It's why some black gals have preferred me over a black guy. They know I won't just take what I want, and demand this or that. So, with all that said, if you want a white stripper, do the following: Take some flowers (in a vase) into a club. When you tip at the stage, give her a nice compliment and watch your tone as you say it. Don't say "Nice ass", or "Babe, you got some booty" or something like that. Say, "Wow, you're really beautiful." Also, tip on the first song when her clothes are still on, then tip her again, just as the second song starts (compliment her again). If she asks at the table for the flowers, say "Of course they're for you", and a cincher will be if you compare her beauty to a flower. Do these gentlemanly things and you'll overcome the reputation that some guys have unfortunately hung around your neck.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Dudester, flowers work! With my 1st ATF 9 years ago, I was buying cheap vaseas at garage sales (50 cents)and filling them from my yard. At 1st she hid them. Then when she started to trust me they went on our table. (any more like you at home?)When she bought me my answering machine, she just gave it to me at our table.I miss her.
  • ArchiePitcar
    14 years ago
    My favorite club draws mostly white customers, but some black guys, particularly if it is in the evening or at night. Sometimes near closing the clientele will be almost 50/50 black/white. Some of the dancers tell me that they avoid the black guys because the perception (whether right or wrong) is that they don't tip as well. But I think that if a guy becomes a regular at any club, he will acquire a reputation for generosity (or stinginess) irregardless of his complexion.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Often the attraction of white women (especially strippers) to black men is penis size, drugs, or both. Check any survey of penis size and black men score first, followed by white men, then orientals. I have known various strippers who had black men as S/O's and wasted no time bragging about the guys dick to other girls or even patrons. I am white and grew up in Greenville, TX. Blacks lived on their side of the tracks and at that time it was unthinkable a white woman being with a black. I am not trying to be racist here but pointing out how times have changed. According to Harris County (TX) HIV stats black females have about 10x the infection rate of whites. I have nothing against doing a black female but considering that stat will pass for now. A stripper (white) I had been seeing about 2yr - her 4th child was fathered by a black man who had deserted her while she was pg. He knew getting her pg gave him LT fucking priveledges and up until the time I dumped her, I saw him using the kid he had fathered as an avenue to worm his way back into her life. Her best friend told me he knew about us but did not mind (pimping her out?). At that time she, her 4 kids (fathered by 3 different men), and the x were living in a one bedroom apt with her father who is a month younger than me and whose only source of income was SSI Disability. She was putting pressure on me for more money and drama about upcoming eviction. I dumped her - like hell my money was going to go to support that bum. I have nothing against his race, I just don't like bums. Strippers pull no punches about running down paying customers (calling them PL's or whoremongers) who can actually afford a lap dance, but when they are supporting some no good bum doesn't have a job, who is really the loser? My question to the OP: Are you looking for a white chick to get knocked up as a badge of honor or someone who will support you?
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    As ArchiePitcar says, the "black people don't tip" perception is alive and well among strippers, waiters, and bartenders. So you're probably fighting that, but once they see you tipping well your luck will probably change. Check the way you're dressed too. Look like a grown-up with a real job and money to spend, in normal clothes, with good manners and hygiene, and you're good to go.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I have seen lots of white dancers who hang with black customers. Be the kind of guy that any color girl wants to hang out with. Flowers might work, but that crutch might be interpreted as trying to overcome a stereotype that can be more effectively dealt with by just being a sincere person. Avoid the hustle; word gets around strippers pretty fast that you are a nice guy.
  • jeffers
    14 years ago
    Quote: Often the attraction of white women (especially strippers) to black men is penis size, drugs, or both. Check any survey of penis size and black men score first, followed by white men, then orientals. Wrong - that is only in the flaccid state; White men have the largest erect penises. My observation is that the black male/white female thing peaked several years ago and is declining. Check any dating service and few non-black women are interested in meeting black men. The most common interracial couple by far is a White man with an Asian woman.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Take some flowers (in a vase) into a club." Only the very biggest PLs do this. -------------------------------------- "Are you looking for a white chick to get knocked up as a badge of honor or someone who will support you?" Wow...you couldn't be any more racist if you tried there buddy...ugh... Racism certainly is alive & well in the USA.
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    MisterFascist is so predictable [view link] from Blacks are, on average, lower than those from Whites; [view link]-White differences in restaurant tipping are not caused solely by race differences in socio-economic status; [view link]-White differences in restaurant tipping are evident among the middle-class as well as the lower-class; [view link]-White differences in restaurant tipping do not disappear when both groups get comparable service; 5.Blacks tip less than Whites even when the server is Black
  • squirreldog
    14 years ago
    Man, some of you guy's must be out to pasture, or just plain stupid enough to believe the internet bs. First of all if you search about penis size from reputable sources you will find the following over and over again; Quote: "A non-erect penis usually measures between 8.5cm and 10.5cm (3-4 inches) from tip to base. The average figure is about 9.5cm (3.75 inches), but this kind of precise measurement is rather valueless. Many factors can cause a temporary shrinkage of two inches or more, for instance cold weather or going swimming, so you needn't worry if you happen to fall short of the average figure. Of course, it's true that some men have big penises and some have smaller ones, just as some men have small feet and some have big feet, but the measurement is not - repeat not - an index of virility. Most people think that a tall man will usually have a large penis, but this is not entirely true. The distinguished American researchers Masters and Johnson measured the penile lengths of more than 300 men. The largest organ was 14 cm (5.5 inches) in the flaccid state. It belonged to a slim man who was 5' 7" tall (170 cm). The smallest penis measured 6cm (2.25 inches). It belonged to a fairly heavily built man of 5' 11" (180cm). It's also worth pointing out that there is no correlation between penile size and race." Now if you can refute scientific facts on your own merit then go ahead but the facts are available to you if you are willing to believe them and not rely on your friend who wants you to believe "my guy is bigger than your guy". The fact that white women have dated black men more in the past 10 years would be easily understood (although declining as one said earlier) by the athletes that are always on the TV that are dating the prettiest girls available and we know how women are influenced by vogue. To me the ones that should feel bad are the black women. Boy are they left out in the cold. The way I see it if a girl is in to black guys then more power to her. After she finds what she is after she will be like the other women that have gone that path just to be rique, on drugs or worse.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I have already expressed my opinion (based on experience) as to the why of it but it certainly is a fact a lot of strippers prefer black men. I have seen enough of those gals otc to become aware of that fact. I had one gal even tell me after an arguement over her pressing for a $1000 handout for rent money (drama about upcoming eviction) "well, the hell with you (more cursing), I am going home to my big black dick." I said "fine, then let Nxxxxr boy pay your bills then." On another occasion she told me that what she liked about black men was their rythym in love making. I mentioned penis size and she just smiled. Another one I did, a 21 year old white Florida gal, eventually married hers. I can see the attraction of oriental women for white men bc of the larger penis size whites offer than orientals. Ever buy a love doll mfg in China? A buddy did and says the pussy opening was not large enough.....He had paid like $200 for it and was very disappointed LOL.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I've been going to clubs for a long time. I tend to notice that a lot of strippers that like the hip-hop lifestyle always go after the black guys that come in. A lot of strippers strictly stay clear of black guys, even if every other guy in the club isn't interested in her. Then there are a lot of strippers that understand money is money and go to any guy at the club. Those are your three types right there. Go to PP in Columbia and you'll see a mixture of all three types walking around. Easy to spot who falls in what category after 30 minutes. The first ones typically dance around while walking the floor and/or go straight to a black guy that walks in. The second one stands in a spot and looks around the club for her prey, never thinking twice about passing the table with the black guy. The third type is walking to every table asking guys for dances. And it's obvious the OP was talking about in strip clubs, how did all you other guys get off on those other tangents.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Players for the Detroit Pistons have never had trouble getting dances in the local clubs, but that kind of money has no color but green.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I said 'fine, then let Nxxxxr boy pay your bills then.'" And the blatantly racist hits just keep on comin'...ugh...
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    I've heard dancers, black and white, say that, on average, they can get more money with less time/effort/hassle out of white guys. But so far I never met a dancer who had anything personal against any race. You just have to overcome their preconceived idea that you're a relatively bad customer.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    tips are better at Black clubs. as for dating Black guys, not with one now but i love dark skinned thugged out guys with muscles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion