tuscl

Police use Craigslist to make prostitution arrests

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB Fox 41) -- Louisville Metro Police are using 21st century technology to nab suspects allegedly engaged in prostitution, according to police reports obtained by Fox 41.

Last night police arrested five suspects after they allegedly set up meetings in order to engage in prostitution -- all with the help of craigslist.com and similar online sites.

The busts took place in rooms 205 and 206 at the Comfort Inn located at 4444 Dixie Hwy. Keith Richard Delaney (of Louisville), Michael Ryan Bothur (of Louisville) and James Ira Clark (of Salem, Ind.) were arrested after they showed up at the hotel to respond to online ads offering sex for money -- ads which had been placed by undercover officers.

Cendy A. Saxton (of Columbus, Ohio) and Kali R. Nies (of Grand Rapids, Mich.) were both arrested after they showed up responding to online ads -- also placed by undercover officers -- requesting sex for money.

All five suspects have been charged with prostitution.

Mar 26, 2010

http://www.fox41.com/Global/story.asp?S=…

7 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    I supervise twelve buildings. One of those buildings is across the street from a hotel with a really bad reputation. Surfing on the net I notice that hookers at that hotel advertise brazenly, going so far as to post a picture of the hotel, with the line "I'm in room 105, see me."

These are either very stupid hookers or a poorly laid LE trap. Either way, you'd think they'd know better.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    The women look nasty.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    IDK, I kinda like Kali.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I bet Kali would be kinda fun, but the other one - was she going to be a paying customer?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Where do I post bail for Kali Nies? ;)

"was she going to be a paying customer?"

Nope, she was sellin'...ugh...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Atlanta Braves minor league pitcher Deunte Heath (pronounced….we don’t know how that’s pronounced) was arrested on Thursday night in Kissimmee, FL on charges of soliciting a prostitute. Undercover police used a couple popular websites – including craigslist.org, just a head’s up – to nab Heat and eight others in a very important sting that got nine non-violent people off the streets.

Heath and the others were arrested at a townhouse after he had agreed to $75 in exchange for sexual acts.

http://otrsportsonline.com/2010/03/27/br…
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Oh snap! That Nies chick looks familiar!

Good reason to stay away from craigslist.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion