tuscl

Strip Club Bathroom Attendant Job Opening in Vegas

Slothrop
Florida
Friday, March 26, 2010 3:25 PM
from Craig's List: "Bathroom Attendant for Gentlemans Club (Las Vegas) Date: 2010-03-25, 11:50PM PDT Reply to: [view link] [Errors when replying to ads?] The Library Gentlemans Club is currently looking for a bathroom Attendant. Please apply in person on Friday and Saturday only. Business hours are 5pm - 6am. 3785 Boulder Highway. * Location: Las Vegas * Compensation: Tips only * Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. * Please, no phone calls about this job! * Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests. PostingID: 1661871381"

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I would end up spending all my money I made at the strip club on strippers and drinks.
  • Slothrop
    14 years ago
    Note that the compensation is "tips only."
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yeah I noticed that to. I wonder if that is the way it is at all strip clubs or if it varies by city or club.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    This can be a decent gig if the clientele is generous. $1 from each pisser could add up. The bathroom attendant at Shotgun Willies quit his desk job because he made more handing out towels in said busy club. Is the bathroom well-ventilated? breathing in ammonia all night would suck.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Note that the compensation is "tips only." It would explain why some of them are so very aggresive.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder if they would be willing to hire a female for this job.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I wonder if they would be willing to hire a female for this job? Think she wants to smell shit and farts all day long?
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I have only one situation to relate this to, and the bathroom attendant I'm speaking of made self-proclaimed "good" tip money in the strip club and now makes decent money doing the same thing in a regular nightclub-bar. But his threshhold of "what's good" is a lot different from ours.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dudester: From the way the cleaning crew at my work place talks, men are, on average, *much* cleaner in the bathroom than women are. This from both male and female members of the crew. So a female attendant might actually have it better in the men's room, and the ladies. :)
  • bornloser
    14 years ago
    On that last post--I have been shown the women's bathrooms in the office building I work at by the Korean cleaners and the womens is much nastier than the mens. I think they need women attendents to shake it for you.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    "Strip Club Bathroom Attendant Job Opening in Vegas" Finally MisterGay has a chance at employment! Let's get him to apply so he has something to keep him busy and avoiding squandering his life with his never-ending trollish posts on TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion