tuscl

Time change and strip club closing times

So recently we lost 1 hour and our clocks were pushed ahead. Was anyone out strip clubbing during this time? Kahoot's stayed open and served alcohol until 3:30 AM (even though the law here says 2:30am is the cut off time)... I wonder how other strip clubs handle this time change.

4 comments

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I did go out to my #2 club, which is normally open til 4 am, but for one night only, it was open til 5 am, or so the DJ was saying all night. I actually left early, as my top two dancers there were both gone, and of the rest, I got to the one I've been blowing off forever for no valid reason early.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    One year I was at Fantasy North (Houston) during the fall (fall forward) time change. Cut off for booze was 2 a.m., sharp, and the close time of 4:00 a.m. was also strictly observed as they didn't want TABC shutting them down.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Some places that have a required closing time also have an ordnance that makes an exception on the "spring forward" change night.
  • igloo9999
    15 years ago
    i happened to be in a club at the time of the change. didnt know (or bother to ask) ahead of time. normally they close at 2:30a. i really should have asked. at 1:50a (old time) they called last call and closed up at 2a (old time). really a bummer, was hoping they would stay on 'old time' until 2:30a.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion