tuscl

losing ATF status? part II

After reading LeeH's thread on "losing ATF status" and I curious if a SC has ever lost it's status as your all time favorite club? and you can't put a finger on why? I'm not talking about finding a new favorite club, and so every place else drops down a notch -- but from all time favorite club to "who cares if I go there again?" in one shot.

13 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Maybe if the club closed, girls quit or something drastic.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Dude, I am officially honored to have spawned a sequel. ;-)

To answer your question, not yet for me. Though it did almost happen once, with a very clear reason. Mgmt screwed one of my faves and I was so pissed at the club, that I didn't want to give them another dime of my $$$. But I'm kinda addicted to her. ;-)
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I'm taking a break from Houston Dolls right now because the dancers are no longer supplying the ultra high mileage that they used to.

I visited Fantasy North for the first time in a good long while. On several visits I got ultra high mileage, then on two consecutive vists, low mileage and a scolding from a dancer. Tonight's visit was rocketing downhill until a super hot dancer saved the day (figuratively speaking).
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I'm not sure about all time favorite. However after thinking about this, I do remember I was a regular at one club for months. Then I believe (if I remember correctly) one dancer ticked me off about something. I decided I wasn't going to visit again. A year or two later, I probably forgot why I was even ticked off. I found out the club had closed.

On a similar note I remember visiting one club for the first time or a few times and being disappointed with it. I didn't return for at least 2 or 3 years. Later on, it became a favorite club.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I know the first club I considered my favorite dropped off largely because the girls dropped off, which in part was due to my then-ATF leaving (at least for the time being, as she came back). I always went back on the hope that maybe it would turn around, plus I had the safety net of the other club in town, these being the only two clubs for miles around, and occasionally it would be good, but mostly, it sucked. However, when the other club in town closed up, they still sucked, plus other clubs closer had got my attention, so I just even longer before returning. The last time I went there, it was one of the most fun nights I had had there in years, but not even a month later, the owner's legal issues caught up to him and they closed.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I rarely go to any other than the #3 rated club on TUSCL. But it is 240 miles so I make it a 3 day trip.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I have a "I wish I knew how to quit you" feeling about my usual club (due to club's price gouging, girls are great). Unfortunately for me, nearest club with equivalent 2-way mileage is a 3 hour round trip away, not practical for routine visits.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    At one point PP in Greenville, SC was my favorite club, even surpassing the Columbia club, plus it's 75 miles closer to me. The reasons for its drop were the hiring of shot girls who bug the hell out of you the whole time you're there, a drastic drop in mileage in the vip along with upsale attempt for the CR. All the decent looking dancers were fired or quit...on my last visit there the dancers were mostly overweight, average looking girls who allowed zero mileage. I laughed out loud as I looked around the club, finished my beer and left. Haven't been back since.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Yeah. I used to visit one particular club, but it went ghetto overnight. Not just a few gangbangers, but a club full. Not comfortable or safe.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    Funny to see this come up on here. I just told a dancer, tonight at my favorite club that I think I am tired of coming there. I am down to 3 girls that I want to see when I go there. One has great tits, the other is just beautiful. The third i just want to fuck. She is a bad girl and I like it. Once I do her ITC I will most likely slow down going there. There was a fourth, but after working there 4-5 weeks, she seems to have quit. I haven't seen her and i just get the BS from the waitress' and DJ's. She still works here, or she was here yesterday. Sure it is just to keep me coming in to look for her. I know she comes from a city 25 miles away and there is a club there. I am thinking of trying to make a visit there just to see if she relocated.

Anyway, the club is just getting a little boring to me. I need new meat there to keep it exciting.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    haha fuck all the dancers and move on to the next club!
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    With the travelling that I do, I really can't say that I have true "ATF" clubs. However, 2 former fave go-to clubs have dropped off my depth chart for being too greedy:

1) SF Centerfolds- Initial visit in the late 90's provided a cornucopia type of feeling, what with 3 levels, & different theme rooms. At the time, I rationalized $40 nude contact "upsell" as being in an expensive area. When they took away theme rooms, and jacked aforementioned prices up to $60, then $80, I quit going there altogether.

2) Bare Ellegance, LAX: I quit going nights there but still go dayshift. Club has a 2-tier price structure for day & night shifts. For the longest time, regular bikini dances upstairs were $25, maybe $30 with dancers happy to go up there for test drive or however many. Then 1 day new ownership took over, knocked out most of the upstairs booth, putting in a $500/hr "skybox" lounge. There were a few booths left, but not as many as downstairs $40 topless, which was pushed on non-skybox patrons.Asking dancers for initial test drive upstairs would ellicit an "attitude". I began to notice songs seeming to be more clipped. Drink prices were jacked up more, the straw that broke the camels back was the $1/dance surcharge added on to dances a few yrs. back.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Well, one thing that will tick me off enough to go back is when they jack up the prices. Other than that, I'm with samsung1, fuck all the dancers and move on. Let's go clubbing!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion