tuscl

Ease off

winorhino
Florida
I was wondering how many of you have told a stripper to not grind so hard on your junk? Last night, after getting dances from a favorite at the club, I thought I'd try a new girl. Well she was new to the club but had been dancing for 11 years. She drove her crotch into mine like a pile driver, so much so that it hurt. I'd expect that from someone who hasn't danced for long, but surely in 11 years customers have told her to stop crush their nuts.

18 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah the ones with pancake flat asses are the ones that can hurt. Wearing heels make them all look like they have nice big soft asses but if they take their heels off you see the real thing.

If it is just one or two lap dances, you just gotta eat the loss. (Why cause trouble over $30-40?)

Maybe tell her you like tits a lot more than ass so she stops grinding and starts to put her tits in your face.

I had one stripper grinding on me so hard it hurt. On top of that she was being a real bitch about "no touching" even though it was at a moderately high mileage club (for columbus standards of course)
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Just tell her to slow down and go softer. It's not something to worry about.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I got a dance from a spinner a while back, it felt she was trying to beat Junior to death with bag of bones.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    No, I've never said that to a stripper. It's never a problem at clubs with good mileage.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    More than a few of the girls in my favorite club like to bounce on your lap, that can really hurt. I thought maybe I did something to them to make them want to break my dick off.

I have asked a few dancers why it is done, but the girls who do not do it, have no clue why it is done.

Could it be to simulate fucking?? Well stop, my nuts were sore for weeks. Now I stay awy from those girls.
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    I've had a few of those. One I really like to hang out with, super intelligent w/ great conversation and damn she is hot, but definitely too rough.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Some girls just "can't" slow down. They are "in the zone." Even when you ask, or ask AGAIN, they soon enough grind up to a fever pitch.

If they do that, I just demand they get the fuck off my lap, pay, and walk away. It's a service industry and I'm the customer ... :)
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    You can get a sore Mr Happy if they bounce on you too much, especially the heavier ones. Don't hesitate to tell them to ease off. An experienced, competent stripper will know better than to inflict pain on Mr Happy.

Ever hear of Runner's Knee? Well there is a such thing as Lap Dance Sore Dick. Be careful out there. Its a good idea to stay from the fat cows - they can be dangerous LOL.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Believe it or not, I once had a dancer grind me so hard that she bruised my girlie parts. Now THAT'S hard grinding. I guess she mistook my grunts of pain as moans of pleasure, and just went at it harder. She was a sweetheart, tho, and I know that she was just trying to do her best.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    yes, several have either done the grind way too hard or way too fast. usually, they will listen to requests to lighten up/slow down. if they don't, no more dances.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Can't say I've ever had a dancer grind too hard for me. But I'm a sick bastard.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    If a girl is new and really hitting it wrong (usually because she's contact shy and positioned too low) I'll say something. No sense in having her rough up everyone. For a more experienced dancer I'll just shift or adjust her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    15 years ago
    Yes, it's a common problem. Nearly all dancers will tone it down when asked. But don't be upset if you have to repeat the request when you come back another night. I'd guess a typical dancer has to deal with over a thousand different customers per year, so be realistic.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Yes, they're simulating fucking. They don't understand that the bouncing up and down is no fun unless you're inside her LOL. Just last night I had to tell a dancer that I preferred she not bounce so much and that simple ass grinding was better (when she's not actually playing with Mr. Happy). She even confirmed the simulated fucking concept. I've never had a problem getting a dancer I know a and like to adjust her style to please me. But for some of the others it's just not worth is because you know you're not going back for more.

Re 'in the zone"--That's right, sometimes they get so into it that they're almost in a trance. Now that trance cana be a zone out to forget about what they're doing, or, when it's someone who you have a good relationship with, they're sometimes getting off with you.

Re"Lap Dance Sore Dick" LOL. There should probably be a new medical diagnostic code for this. Maybe we could give new meaning to "LSD." In fact, maybe founder will put that (LSD) in the glossary for us.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    had VIP with dancer that i thought was going to break my pecker. she had a nice round plump ass so i was totally surprised. she settled her tail bone on by hard-on and just about wore it off!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Are all you guys who have mentioned dick breakers *really* putting up with it for an entire song, or more? WTF is wrong with you? It's you're money that you're spending, why would you put up with it?

I've had girls start out bouncing hard, but I've never had a girl *finish* a dance that way. I have yet to meet a girl who wouldn't stop when asked, and if I had, she would have stopped when I kicked her off my lap.

Good grief!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    last evening I got a couple of "dances" from a lovely lady, but she had no idea what she was doing. I would have enjoyed some of the "left over" grinding of yours, winorhino.
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    lol..i had this new stripper with a full on brand new glitter costume with tiny glitters do a couch dance. we got going, really getting into it. I wear nice thin dress pants for better feel ..you know? she's really going then i start to feel the glitter grinding into the skin of my dick..so i say hun slow down take it easy..she got this sad look on her face like what am i doing wrong? i told her and she takes the g string off and continues and it was nice.. had fukn glitter burn for 3 days..then we get done and she has to go right on stage. i look down and i am covered with glitter from head to toe i'm wearing all black with silver everywhere. so i go to the tip rail and she sees me and stops dead in her trax and starts laughing so hard she is crying..i say what you laughing at you got glitter on you too...and she says yeah but YOUR NOT A STRIPPER! I still get teased about that she's a sweetie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion