tuscl

STAGE DANCES

10inches
Florida
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:46 PM
i finally asked a dancer at a club i frequent why i had never seen her on stage. she said that dancers could pay a fee to the DJ and not get called up.. i always figured that the time on the stage was just advertising the goods so that customers could see what was available. is this common? the only reason i hooked up with her is because i saw her give a lap dancer to another customer and liked what i saw. have tendency to wait until i see dancer on stage before i ask for lap dance. gotta see what she has to offer first!!!

15 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I've heard the same thing from several designated hitters (er, lappers); they pay a house fee to avoid stage duty. Generally find myself not buying from them.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    I stay away from girls that don't give stage dances -- to me it means instead of workers they are hustlers. There have been few instances where I get dances from one of these girls though (extremely cheap price quoted on a slow night or I saw her in the back room and liked her style)
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    They can do that at one of the clubs I visit. One girl there is notorious for abusing that privilege. I don't know why any club would ever have a rule where they can buy their way out of stage dancing. Most dancers don't like stage dancing, so why not make them all suffer together?
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I have been in a couple of lower-level clubs over the years that had some girls "on the Schedule" and others "dancing for tips." These were some of the rare places that actually paid the girls on schedule (about $10/hour for a 4 hr. shift)but in return, they had to do a rotation on stage. The others could get one stage if they wanted, but were not required and of course, they did not get the hourly pay. A few of the "tip" girls were trashy hustlers who never came back; some were semi-regulars who seemed to get along with the paid girls; several of them got put on the schedule. I think this is pretty rare these days, since most clubs now charge the dancers (via a "tip out") for the opportunity to dance in the club.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    ...and they have to pay a fee to leave early..
    14 years ago
    Sometimes the ones that buy their way off can't dance to save their life. Just want to hustle for private dances.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    I know at least one club where most of the girls who paid to NOT dance on stage would provide Full Service. Basically they were whores who were allowed to come into the club, pay a fee, and solicit tricks.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    At Platinum Plus in Columbia I have had several girls tell me they are not dancing on stage. Apparently they have to sign up with the DJ to get into a rotation. Seems like some prefer not to dance on stage. I always tell them they are making a mistake as the stage dance is a way for them to advertise their lap dance potential. Most of the time my choice for a dance partner is based on the attractiveness of the girl and the performance on the stage. PP offers a good opportunity to sample the goods at the stage. If a girl is not willing to dance on stage I am always suspicious of what I might find if I take her to the back.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    At the small clubs, and the wanabe clubs, the dancers bertter get that ass up on the stage or tey'll get fired. I know some places will let dancers sksip a turn if tyhey are doing a kprivate dance or BIP. And I do remember finding out at the old Seductions in Nigara Falls, before it shut down, that the girls who were always up on stage were there just to dance. The rest of the girls, the ones who circulated the most, never danced opn stage but always worked in the back delivering the goods. It was that way by design.
  • earlyriser60609
    14 years ago
    The ones that don't go up and instead "hustle" dances are prime suspects for high mileage...they'd rather spend their time on your lap and earn extra $$ than bump n' grind for the pervs for a dollar tip...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    What is fucked up is I go in the back with a dancer before she is announced to go on stage. She does not even bother upselling me for a second dance and rushes off to stage telling me to pay the bouncer on my way out. Some clubs must take their stage dancing more serious than others.
  • spudd
    14 years ago
    I was completely surprised when a stripper told me in a Toronto SC, the house pays them to dance.
  • flguytampa21
    14 years ago
    I know one club, that the older dancers don't have to dance at nightwhen the club has enough dancers. The young dancers are enough entertainment on stage.
  • edak94
    14 years ago
    I was recently with a dancer (after seeing her on stage) and enjoying her company. Lap dances, then drinking and then both of us fooling around with other dancers as they came around to our table. We were both having some much fun that she was able to skip her spot after I paid $10 to the DJ. Certainly, stage exposure is necessary so we can see the goods, but why ruin the chemistry with an obligatory stage dance and lose the customer?
  • edak94
    14 years ago
    I was recently with a dancer (after seeing her on stage) and enjoying her company. Lap dances, then drinking and then both of us fooling around with other dancers as they came around to our table. We were both having some much fun that she was able to skip her spot after I paid $10 to the DJ. Certainly, stage exposure is necessary so we can see the goods, but why ruin the chemistry with an obligatory stage dance and lose the customer?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion